Working Moms

Boot camp for fitness?

I'm trying to decide if I signed up for a boot camp if it would be worth it. I'd have to do it at 5am so I could still get the kids to daycare. I'm not naturally an early riser and I'm not someone who normally follows through on personal projects and I'm not at all in shape. Shoot, I'm just one big ball of excuses, but I do feel I need to do something.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

\image  image

Re: Boot camp for fitness?

• I love boot camp but I do my best in group fitness. I did a 5:30am boot camp for 2 years. Once I get to a point where the twins are easier to manage, I will go back.
  • I've been doing one at 5:30 since May. I love it. You get used to the early hour fairly quickly. I went from barely being able to do one push-up on my knees to busting out 50 on my toes yesterday.
    Thank you for that. This is why I want to go. I saw a friend of mine that I haven't seen in a while and she has two kids just like me. She's also a dietitian so, it's basically a job requirement that she needs to be trim and fit. But it's not exactly how thin she looks, rather it's how HEALTHY she looks and seems that is making me want to work out more. 

\image  image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"