2nd Trimester

14 weeks and feeling like crud all the time.

edited December 2014 in 2nd Trimester
So, the nausea of the first tri has worn off, but I'm still feeling exhausted all the time.  On top of that I'm having terrible headaches almost every day and just generally feeling like crap.  I always wanted to be one of those ladies who just loved being pregnant.  Who glowed and sailed through.  Instead I just want to sleep ALL the time and I can't think of the last day I didn't say to my husband, "I just don't feel good," at least a couple times.  I'm trying to exercise and eat well, but it doesn't seem to help. Can anyone else relate to this?  

Re: 14 weeks and feeling like crud all the time.

• That was my 2nd child I was sooooi sick it will end eventually and ull feel better with my 3rd now I just hurt all the time
  • Sorry to say I still feel like crud at 33 weeks. I had some good weeks between 26-29 but it's back to crud. Just take it one day at a time!
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine comes and goes. Some days I feel great & other days I feel like garbage. I honestly feel better this pregnancy than I did with my others...
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• I have stayed nauseous for 15 fabulous weeks! And have felt like crud for those 15 fabulous weeks, so I totally empathize. I got a mani/pedi last night and while it didn't make me feel like a super model, it definitely helped me feel a little more like me.
  • The headaches are the worst arnt they. Some days I literally can't open my eyes and it makes you feel so sick. Other times they wake me up in the night and I lay there convincing myself that I'm having a stroke or something equally as horrific (I'm very dramatic at 3am!) I'm praying they go away soon (15 weeks currently) FXed
  • Im on week 14 and i feel like crap every day almost. I can barely hold down a meal and im always irritated at everything. Im still puking 5-7days a week and i can't wait to get it over with.
  • ruby2315ruby2315 member
    edited January 2015
  • I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I'm 14 weeks too and feeling the same way. Everyone has been telling me the second tri is so amazing. So far, I don't agree.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"