September 2014 Moms

Best Gift

What was the best gift your LO received?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Best Gift

• My dad made LO a rocking horse. Its super cute. I love homemade/handmade gifts.

• My husband got him a cute little radio flyer bike :) we took a picture of him sitting on it and he looks so excited (obviously he has no clue what it is but still haha)
  • Loading the player...
  • MIL got him a jumperoo, and he loves it. My favorite of his gifts is a custom a+a satin backed dream.

imageimage

• DS got an exersaucer. We haven't been able to put it together yet but I know he will love it!
    BFP #1 7/23/12: EDD 4/1/13.  MMC discovered on 9/4/12 @ 10w1d
    BFP# 2 3/9/13:  EDD 11/12/13 m/c 3/15/13 @ 5w3d
    RPL testing shows one copy of MTHFR gene mutation. 
     BFP#3 12/24/13: EDD 9/5/14 Beta #1 13 DPO 168! Beta #2 16 DPO 895!
     First US 1/9/14 @ 5w6d Strong HB!
    2nd US 1/23/14 @ 7w6d baby is still doing great! 3rd US 1/31/14  9w0d: Beautiful wiggly baby! Keep growing baby!
    3/17/14 US @ 15w3d:Its a BOY!

My rainbow baby Isaac has arrived! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mana8503mana8503 member
    edited December 2014
    Eliza likes this giraffe my nephew got her and the leap pad my pals 2 my mil got her.
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • LO is sleeping in his Pello on the couch right now, it's so cute and awesome!
  • Nothing??

He still can't grab toys and is too squishy for any jumperoos or ecersaucers... He's only 12 weeks so I guess that's why. I can't remember when my first started playing with toys. Hope it's soon....
    image"funny">imageimage
    Mom of Boys!!

Baby #1 - 3 years old
    Baby #2 - Born 10/1/14

• He loves Sophie and his musical turtle toy.
    Finally! My September Siggy Challenge: TV Show I'll Be Binge Watching
    REVENGE!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic"

• We got a soft star blankey thing that crinkles and squeaks, and he likes that.  Also, we got him a tummy time turn table that he likes in the morning when he's into exercising.  He also likes a stuffed gator because he can chew on the tail, but it's kind of a chintzy one, so I'm not sure that's safe.  I agree that my LO is not ready for an exersaucer or jumparoo.  He is pretty strong but his head still wobbles just a bit (it is over 99th percentile in size) and I don't think he'd be comfortable.  He is only a little into toys but does enjoy trying to get things into his mouth.  

In other news, he is trying to roll back to front like it's his job.  He gets to his side and can hang out there, but can't get any further.
  • My little guy loved the tulle that I used to tie ribbons/bows to his gifts.  He could play with those and my textured scarves forever.  Who needs toys anyway, right?  :)  My favorite gift for him was an Elf on Shelf with accessories, that will add to his Christmas fun for years.
    Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: September 23
    PGAL: September 2010
    AMA:

• We got a sleep sheep who plays white noise in the form of a few melodies, or in a heartbeat, rain, ocean noise, or whale song.  I could listen to the freaking whale song for hours.. but really I'm just thrilled it has a rain noise.  Baby girl sleeps to rain like it's her job. 
  • amom2fouramom2four member
    edited December 2014
    Ds got a small playmat that fits in his pnp bassinet area with the boppy type pillow that he really likes but his favorite thing so far is a Lamaze brand moose with the rings to hang and different textures on the feet! I hung it from the handle of his car seat while we were in the mall and he usually hates the stroller and car seat but he was so happy!!!

Eta he also got a oball set that he is starting to like because all of the toys are easy to hang on to.
  • @amom2four  We got the Lamaze dragonfly and do the same thing with it... it's awesome and makes the car seat so much more bearable now. 
  • @RedBaramid‌ that is by far DD's favorite toy. We have an octopus too but she doesn't like that one as much.
  • Lo seems to really like the Lamaze Freddy the Firefly and his vibrating teether.
    Big Brother Nolan 07.30.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"