April 2014 Moms

Who are you?

We did this wayyy before any of us had real bumps last year, but there were a lot of randos and people who don't even go here anymore. I think it'll be a lot more fun to AW pics of ourselves now that we're all good friends and have stuck it out together for over a year! :D

Post some of your favorite pics of you, your husband/SO, your A14 baby and your other babies (even your fur babies)! Give a little background info on the pics if you'd like too. :)
February Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV couple ~ Jim & Pam <3

Edolie Mae ~ April 21, 2014 <3

Re: Who are you?

• Loading the player...
  • Eh, I can't post photos. It just says uploading......but I post a ton on FB and IG. It STILL says uploading......fucker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hahaha! I forgot about that

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Everyone is so beautiful! I love these!
    Yourrrr turrrrn!

@Abcollins57 I'll post some now I guess. :D I'm friends with a lot of people on FB, and I don't think I have any pics that aren't on there. Sooo.. sorry, FB friends! O:-)

• I'm not friends with any of yall on FB. :(
  • You all have beautiful famlies!

• @edoliesmom‌ I love her tongue sticking out, too cute!
  • My phone won't let me post on The Bump anymore and I don't know why. I would love to show off my family.
  • @Ashleypixie‌ I just checked my bump! And saw this thank you! My roots are crazy lol but I think the prenatals and pregnancy helped it a lot! :\">

February SIggy Challenge: Fav Movie/TV Couple

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• @Merlyna04‌ Divina tu y tu novio con la baby!!!!!! @chichi589‌ gorgeous family pic! I love it!

February SIggy Challenge: Fav Movie/TV Couple

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• @heatherbond06‌ I've never seen you post until now! I'm from Texas too and am 26. Which part are you from? I'm about 45 minutes south of Houston. :) Hudson is so cute! He's only two days younger than my daughter.

• Care6582 said:
    I'm Carolyn, 32 from the Boston area. My husband owns a plumbing company, and I used to work in Special Education, but now I stay home with our son, Jake. We also have a spoiled dog, Dexter, who really thinks he's a child. I try to post but often feel like I don't have a ton to add, so I mostly just "love" everything.
    Oooh where are you? There are a bunch of Boston area moms on here and we gtg occasionally!! 
  • Dani. You know English and French AND a little Spanish? Can you get anymore fabulous?!

• Dani. You know English and French AND a little Spanish? Can you get anymore fabulous?!

French is super close to Spanish, so it's a lot easier to pick up on. I'm definitely not good at it, just basic conversational stuff and of course insults and swear words because those are always the most fun.
    I took 3 years of Spanish and was pretty good at reading it and writing it, not speaking it or understanding it really. I've never gotten that it's similar to French though. How so??

• Care6582 said:

I'm Carolyn, 32 from the Boston area. My husband owns a plumbing company, and I used to work in Special Education, but now I stay home with our son, Jake. We also have a spoiled dog, Dexter, who really thinks he's a child. I try to post but often feel like I don't have a ton to add, so I mostly just "love" everything.

Oooh where are you? There are a bunch of Boston area moms on here and we gtg occasionally!! 

@allyandmike24‌ I'm in East Bridgewater, which is south of Boston.
    Carolyn (33) & Steve (33) Married 1/28/12 DS 4/16/14 BFP 9/13/15~Due 5/20/16
  • @heatherbond06‌ I've never seen you post until now! I'm from Texas too and am 26. Which part are you from? I'm about 45 minutes south of Houston. :) Hudson is so cute! He's only two days younger than my daughter.

Yeah I usually just browse but I am starting to get more and more into commenting now!! We are right outside of Denton Texas!! Thank you so much he is our pride and joy!!
  • @BuggasMom‌ you're one of my favorites to follow on IG. Your little fam bam is just too cute! And I need to shop where you get B's clothes, just sayin'.

"Oh Eli, there's a sanctity in your innocence. A certain beauty and no uncertain strength that brings me to the faith. I don't know if I am climbing to or falling in, but it comes like grace from your tiny hands when I hold you in mine." - Eli's Song

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"