August 2014 Moms
Options

Let the Judging Begin...

jlynn62511jlynn62511 member
edited December 2014 in August 2014 Moms
MIL has been here for 20 minutes and is already criticizing our parenting decisions. Ugh...
1. Yes we propped her mattress per doctors orders because she is congested.

2. No she doesn't need Tylenol

3. Yes she will fuss before falling asleep, no we are not going to give the pacifier back. (Note: we took it away a month ago and she doesn't even miss it!) I swear it is harder on my MIL than LO.

Merry Christmas Everyone...how is your Christmas Eve??

Ps. I'm glad I pump...LO is sleeping and I'm hiding in my room! I need a break!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Let the Judging Begin...

• Options
    Mine is coming tomorrow but isn't allowed here until after we open presents... She's way too much for me to handle and she isn't going to ruin my first Christmas with LO... She complained but knows if she pushes her luck she won't be allowed to come... You can say she's scared of me lol...

Good luck though and look for the hard stuff to keep you sane haja
  • Options
    My MIL got sick (just a cold) so I'm secretly grinning from ear to ear:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you check out the WTF discussion you can hear about mine. I hate her.

August 2014 January Siggy Challenge

• Options
    I second the Tylenol comment-my MIL comments on how horrible LO must feel to be cutting teeth every.single.time she sees her and bullies me into giving it to her. Ugh.
  • Options
    Yup, she asked to come over first thing in the am but DH works till 1 am and so we told her no, she would come over when we called her. He can only take her in small doses and he has the patience of a saint... She's that bad!!
  • Options
    @missmimsyy‌ her LO was a micro premie and I believe is still homebound. So, no big family gathering.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    My grandmother couldn't believe I was feeding her "just that". Yes, she eats "just a bottle". SIGH.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    @laur110 I got a lot of that too. What do you mean he only gets a 4 1/2oz bottle, he's still going to be hungry! Then 2-3 hours later he gets fussy and wanting to eat like he always has and then I get I told you so.
  • Options
    @Mrsthompsontobe‌ Yes, exactly. "ONLY 4.5 ounces?!" At least it was better than Thanksgiving when my uncle's first words to me were, "Are you breast feeding?", followed by, "Have you supplemented?". I am still major side eyeing him a month later.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"