November 2014 Moms

Just a reminder we are all human...

While becoming a mother to my baby boy has been awesome and I love him more than anything this has been one of the most exhausting and at times emotionally trying time of my life. I wouldnt change a thing but people who forget what it is like to have a newborn make me feel like it should constantly be rainbows and unicorns. Meanwhile I get excited if I shower every OTHER day. Im well aware I look tired. No, I am not ready to switch to formula, I will continue to breastfeed. Im sorry I dont feel like driving 40 min to introduce you to my child. For the first yime in my life iI an considering a face tatt that says "mind ya damn business".

Enjoy!

https://www.ted.com/talks/rufus_griscom_alisa_volkman_let_s_talk_parenting_taboos?language=en

Re: Just a reminder we are all human...

• Yes, wish someone had warned me! I was NOT sufficiently prepared for what post partum and life with a newborn is really like.
  • Loading the player...
  • @MrsC430‌ AMEN sister. Whomever is going to be the least inconvenienced needs to be making the drive. Not the person with newborns.
  • This was awesome.
  • Love this! I love my little girl but sometimes she just acts like a little a-hole. I hate when I say that she is and they are all like "no she couldn't be" I want to tell then to then come over and wake up with her at night then and try to calm her when can't get that burp out that is making her so uncomfortable

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"