February 2014 Moms

Thermometers

I need to buy a thermometer today when I go to Target. DD feels warm and we don't have one that works. I used to have an ear one (don't remember the brand) from when DS was little and we were never able to get it to work properly. 

Which would you get: ear or temporal? Brand? TIA!
F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Thermometers

• +1 exorgen temporal
  • We have the exorgen temporal one and like it.

E doesn't let me put the ear ones in his ear long enough to get a temp
    That's what I was thinking too. We just had such bad luck with our first ear one. We couldn't even get an accurate temp on ourselves. Everyone always says they are so great though! Glad to hear some good reviews of the temporal ones :)

• Loading the player...
  • I actually just use a cheapie rectal one. It's actually far less gross than I thought it would be
  • I actually just use a cheapie rectal one. It's actually far less gross than I thought it would be

As Em goes BSC when I stick the thermometer under her armpit I dread to think what she's do if I attempted a rectal temp.... :-S
    +1
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks everyone! I went with the temporal. It will be good to use when DS (who is 4) gets sick, also. Not sure how he'd feel about me trying to use a rectal thermometer on him ;) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"