Georgia Babies
Options

Canton area pedi recs

We are moving from Smyrna to Canton soon and I was looking for some pedi recs for the area. I have some criteria that I need for the pedi to meet to justify not just driving them down to Buckhead to see our current pedi.

Specifically, I am looking:

1- No wait room, our pedi office has us go immediately back to an exam room

2- Same day appointments available, our request for a sick appt is generally met with the response of "How soon can you get here?"

3- Pro-vaccine

TIA!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Re: Canton area pedi recs

• Options
    Doesn't meet your "no wait room" criteria, but we love Dr. Shah at Northside Cherokee Pediatrics off the Sixes exit.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
    BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

• Options

I'm currently looking for a new pedi in the Canton area myself. I do NOT recommend Children's Pediatrics in downtown. Staff is rude and the wait time is horrendous (3+ hours for an appointment scheduled months beforehand).

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LucyRicardo3LucyRicardo3 member
    edited December 2014
    I know this is an old thread, but if anyone is still looking, I highly recommend Northside Pediatrics in Towne Lake/Woodstock area. (NOT the same as Northside Cherokee Ped's)
    They have separated well visit waiting/sign in, so that's not exactly the same as your #1, but pretty darn close. Sick appointments are typically within an hour or two, and they have Saturday sick appointments until noon or longer if they stay busy. They are also in a building that has a limited parking garage underneath, so when it's raining, you can park in covered parking. I live near the Sixes Exit but I drive past at least 3 other peds to go to them. It's only about 15 minute ride from Bridgemill.
    There is also a pediatric dentist (Dr Werner) on the same floor that I highly recommend. Great adult primary care practice on the top floor, too (North Atlanta Primary Care).

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  image

Lilypie - (9CKY)Lilypie - (xzY1)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"