February 2014 Moms

Update on the friend I had asked for prayers for

Hi Strangers.

Well, as life does I've gotten busy and haven't even really lurked for a few months. Hope you all are well! I just scrolled through a few of the threads - congrats to all who are expecting again!

I just wanted to pop in and give an update on a friend who some of you were kind enough to be thinking/praying about. For those that might not remember she found out at her a/s that her baby's lungs hadn't developed properly and her kidneys weren't functioning. Well, she ensured 7 weeks of hospital bed rest and a surgery to put in a port so that the baby could get the fluids it needed. She delivered Avery by c-section on Dec 19 and she was born crying! It was a miracle. She is still in the NICU and will be for at least a few months because of the kidney issue, but my BFF got to hold her on Christmas and things are looking possible even if there is a long road ahead.

I just wanted to update because I hate not knowing the ending to stories, and I didn't want to leave anyone who might still be wondering hanging. (BTW did we ever hear from cbear???)

Also random funny, I had a dream that @karmaloo & @Mamosey‌ came over to my house for the most disorganized dinner party ever. Doesn't get more random than that!
DD1 - Evelyn Riley - 9/30/11
DD2 - Charlotte Avery - 1/27/14

Re: Update on the friend I had asked for prayers for

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"