October 2012 Moms

Christmas hangover

Ok so I'm not *actually* hung over but i feel like it. LOL Christmas is exhausting!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies

Re: Christmas hangover

• I have to go buy new jeans today. Blah. My thunder thighs wore a hole in my last pair that fit. Not impressed.

Oct Angel Babies
  • I know it has been a huge week for A, but if she doesn't start listening i am gonna lose my mind. She is blatantly ignoring us then laughing about it. Little stuff I letting go, but when she keeps running and getting dizzy in my kitchen where both the oven and stovetop is on, that's not ok.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • In other news, i just scored a Stuffy beanie baby at Old Navy for a buck. Woot!

Oct Angel Babies
  • Dude. Thr mall was so quiet and it was awesome. Walked in to target and it was quietish. Then all of a sudden, BAM! ALL THE PEOPLE. The christmas aisle was an every man for himself free for all.

Oct Angel Babies
  • It is freakishly warm here today. Almost 50. We went to the zoo. Had a blast. Everyone else is mostly healthy now and I am the current sucky, so I figured why not. Met SIL and BIL there and the cousins. Small crowd, lots of room. Pretty good time.
  • went to work today...that what I get for working in hr at a hospital...crazy busy today....but left really early and got to continue the snuggles today

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My kid grew an inch in the last month.

Oct Angel Babies
  • @bandeddie!! I cackled out loud at the open gina close gina. A is sort of obsessed with hers too. "See momma? Gina! Momma gina too? Daddy gina? Noooo, no daddy gina!"

Oct Angel Babies
  • chricastchricast member
    edited December 2014
    Give me all the Christmas cookies!
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• @mbm1983‌ are you buying paint at lowes/depot? Buy giftcards from raise or cardpool and you can save like 10%! Also, if it's lowes, let me know and I'll send you a pdf of a 10% off coupon :)

• I'm addicted to this kinetic sand stuff... It's so relaxing.

• stephcarterstephcarter member
    edited December 2014
    @StefanieM522‌ i was really trying to figure out how you got a tent with your kids picture on it.

I'm obviously lacking in the sleep department.

Eta I definitely wrote "pictures kid" the first time. I'm a mess!

• He actually sat still for 2 seconds so i could take that picture. I love the tent and so does he. He has dragged a lot of stuff inside already.

• @WanderingStars23‌ i did mountains of laundry to. Its currently all clean and staring at me in the baskets on the floor wsitig to be folded and put away but i dont want to do it right now.

Hope your neck feels better. I hate shoveling snow!

• I also reeeeeaaaalllyy need to organize the piles of toys in the family room and really really need to do about 10 loads of laundry.

And also yes to getting back on the healthy eating bandwagon. My tummy is so upset the past few days, and I'm sure it's from a week of junk food.
  • Sympathy love tits for the mfp ladies feeling chubby. Right there with y'all. @NeedUtonite‌ and @WanderingStars23‌. I got my period Christmas morning so my bloat is way amplified.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"