January 2013 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday/FFFC Combo

Since I missed yesterday - want to do something you are thankful for this week AND then admit your flame-free confession of the holidays?! :) Let's hear 'em!

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Thankful Thursday/FFFC Combo

• Options
    edited December 2014
    I am thankful DS still naps so that (FFFC) I can "nap" with him while at the in-laws. I am "napping" right now, shhh don't tell.
    IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
    IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
    IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

• Options
    Hope all of your had a great day. I am grateful that Christmas went so well for DD - she had a blast!! She is super toddler-style crabby today, I think because of all the excitement yesterday. Plus she seems to be getting a cold.

My FFFC is that my dear mother is driving me nuts (she arrived on the 24th and is here through the 30th).  I long to be alone and just hang out with DH and DD!  I have recently started processing/working through all our family crap in counseling, and it has brought everything to the surface for me.  I used to be sort of okay with my mother.  But right now I'm hyper aware of all our family dysfunction and her central role in it, in particular.  She alternates between being super needy and super dismissive about things.  Both things are maddening.  I know it's worse because I'm processing old emotions.  I can't wait to get through it and feel affection for my mom again :(.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm thankful for a great start to the next week+ of DS and I being alone most of the day every day. We played all day and he only had one little meltdown (that I'll blame myself for, I got frustrated and said his name a bit loud and he got sad. I felt so guilty). We also had a great Christmas and I'm actually so excited for the next week even though he's barely napping!

My fffc is that I was going to start potty training today, but h briefly mentioned going to a friends tonight and since with the naked method you can't go anywhere for 3 days, I said ok I'll push it back a day. Last night h told me we probably weren't going today but I still decided not to PT because I really didn't feel like it. Hoping to wake up tomorrow all ready!!

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"