Adoption

I am sorry for the last post

I have been away for a little while and I really missed this board. It is the only one for adoption and I missed seeing the updates from some of you.
The last time I posted, I didnt mean to offend anyone and the more I responded the worse things got, so I decided to stop.
That is true, I might be ignorant on some subjects, I dont have perfect English and will have many mistakes on my posts, but at the end of the day, I dont mean to hurt anyone here in anyway.
I agree I dont have good views on BMs sometimes, but I am working really hard to educate myself on that area and many other things.
Anyway, I am sorry if I hurt anyone`s feelings...

Re: I am sorry for the last post

• Welcome back and thank you so much for your apology. I appreciate your willingness to apologize because at first it really hurt. Then I realized you used the wrong word and decided to not chime in because things were so heated. I'm trying to avoid heated situations b/c I'm truly happy for the first time in a while. My DH is korean so I get the ESL blunders. The very best thing you can do is open your heart to learning more, which it looks like you are. Glad to have you back.
    Birthmom to A, 1/8- the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

A Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. -Lao-Tzu

• Your apology goes a long way to showing toy care and that you are open to hearing other prospectives and possibly learning from them.

You are most dedicatedly welcome to stick around and continue to participate, and I, for one, will always be happy to answer any sincere questions you may have as you try to make sense or of the way most of us view birth families. There is so much negative information and misinformation out there about adoption and birth families, it sometimes is a process to understand that our initial impressions aren't always fair representations of the other side.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"