October 2014 Moms

My post in HDBD (edit: gonna get some cold cuts)

edited December 2014 in October 2014 Moms
I need to know, did anyone see the picture of my son in his romper, or was it always that anime pic?  Something really weird happened (ie someone edited it), and I'm not very happy about it right now.  

This is a hard enough day for me as it was Olive's EDD, and immature BS is the last thing I feel like dealing with right now.

Oh, and Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

Re: My post in HDBD (edit: gonna get some cold cuts)

• I didn't see your original post GDF, sorry! Just wanted to say that I will be thinking of you & Olive today! Merry Christmas to you & S, enjoy those snuggles momma!
    Me: 37, DH: 42 Married March 22, 2003 TTC since early 2006, Fertility treatments since 02/2013 First Pregnancy with Twins EDD 10.24.2014
  • I saw the pic of him in his romper and it's still that pic for me. I never saw an anime photo.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 30 | DH: 4/12/85 - 6/16/14 | Quinn Patrick born 9/28/14
  • Loading the player...
  • I am not sure what happened, but we don't have the ability to edit your stuff. Maybe another admin could, but why? I only see your adorable little man.

FTM - BFP: 1/23/14 - EDD: 10/5/14 - DD Born 9/13/14

• This is bizarre, I have no idea what is happening!  I'm happy to hear that though, because I didn't want to believe the alternative!

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.

• It's showing the anime for me right now & not the romper pic, just as it was earlier when I first read this post.
    Me: 37, DH: 42 Married March 22, 2003 TTC since early 2006, Fertility treatments since 02/2013 First Pregnancy with Twins EDD 10.24.2014
  • edited December 2014
    It sounds like it could be a tinypic error....  So bizarre.  

Sorry for the drama!! 

imageimage

• Cute baby pic for me! Merry Christmas. Lots of well wishes on this tough day

• Very weird. I love his little romper!
  • I never saw the anime pic - only rompers over here! Sorry you got so stressed out today (be it accidental or intentional).

We'll be thinking of you and Olive today!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"