Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Unsuccessfully Trying to Move on....

Hey All,

I posted an intro a little bit after Thanksgiving (when we found out about our loss). As of right now, I tried to do the M/C naturally, which didn't work, took the pill to help the process speed up which also didn't work, and just had a D & C a little over a week ago. I went to the doctors on Friday, and the doctor is nervous because I am still bleeding and still passing tissue and said that I might need to go through another D and C because she is unsure if everything has passed...

The thought of having to go through this again is completely terrifying!!! I feel like all I want to do is move on but the past 4 weeks have not allowed me to do so. With the holiday right around the corner, I am finding myself withdraw from those around me....I don't want the holiday to come now (even though we are hosting both sides of the family). My doctor said that because of the holiday we would have to wait until next week until we can do anything. Having no control over my body right now is extremely upsetting, and with this worry in the back of my mind I am having such a difficult time trying to think of anything else.

I just want it to be over :(

Re: Unsuccessfully Trying to Move on....

• I gave you hugs over at TTCAL but wanted to give you more here. 

I so hope this is over for you soon so you and your husband can move on and start healing mentally. 
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• I'm so sorry! That is devastating to have to do another d&c and to have to wait through the holidays on top of it. I totally understand the reaction to withdraw. I'm also feeling withdrawn waiting for my Mc to start. I hope you get distracted enough over the holiday to take your mind off things from time to time.

BFP #1 07/23/14 lost heartbeat @ 9w
    BFP #2 11/07/14 mmc @ 9w
    BFP #3 due February 2016!
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry :( it's rough during the holidays. Hope this gets better for you.
  • Lots of big hugs for you!
  • I'm sorry you are going through this, I am too so I know how it feels. It's been over 5 weeks since my miscarriage and over 2 weeks since the D&C. I don't want to go through another one and just want this to be finished. I hope everything works out so you don't need another D&C.
  • I am so sorry for your loss and the complications. I hope this is over for you soon and you do not need another procedure. Hugs. 
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• I am so very sorry that you are having to go through all this! ((Hugs))
    Praying this is our take home baby. STICK TURKEY Mommy will miss you everyday my beautiful angel. We love you Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers M/C on 1/05/11 at 11 weeks.
  • I'm so sorry... I'll be praying for you. I hope it's all over soon.
  • I am so sorry. I can really relate to this situation and know how hard it is. I had emergency surgery due to a right tubal ectopic pregnancy before Thanksgiving and was starting to finally feel like I was healing up physically 4 weeks post-op and then BAM, it was discovered that my hCG levels nearly doubled. I had to get another procedure done. This time a chemotherapy drug injection to stop the leftover tissue from growing. The first time was heartbreaking and having it drawn out with another procedure made me feel like my heart was now being stomped on. I know what you mean by feeling out of control with your body again and dealing with new fears. I am here if you want to vent more and I will be sending you positive thoughts that everything turns out the best they can.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"