August 2015 Moms
Options

sore boobs gone overnight? little worried :/

I just posted a couple days ago I was so sore I slept with my bra at night as well. Well today I woke up and boom it's gone completely .... not sore at all maybe my nipple a a tiny tiny but but nothing compared to the pain I Qasim feeling the last week. I had a miscarriage in june so I'm a little worried . Been praying . Anyone else have this? I am 5 weeks and 2 days

Re: sore boobs gone overnight? little worried :/

• Options
    Mine went away around 5 weeks too. Came back about a week later.

TTC since July 2012 
    BFP 5/22/13. Lap. to remove ectopic and dx with endo. 6/16/13

RE consult: June 2014

DX: FVL, endo, hypothyroidism, blocked left tube

Oct. 2014: First treatment cycle: Clomid+trigger+IUI=BFN

November 2014: Clomid+trigger+IUI again=BFP!

BFP 11/28/14 MC discovered 1/14/15

Blogging to stay sane

• Options
    Symptoms will come and go, no need to stress

imageimage
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Okay great, thank you ladies! Doing my best to just think positive. Sonogram is Dec 29th not to far away
  • Options
    Mine change daily... and hourly. It's normal, but don't feel bad you're not the only one going insane when it happens.
    Married the love of my life: 11/12/2009
    1st BFP ever : 11/19/2014
    1/9/2015 our miracle baby was welcomed in heaven.
    BFP #2 : 4/21/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    First time around, I got so nervous when the pain would go away. This time around, I high five the hubs. It's all good--and glad your appt is next week! Hopefully that will help ease your mind.
  • Options
    My boobs stopped hurting all of a sudden as well! Glad to hear I am not alone on this one :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    My breast pain pretty much stopped around 5 weeks. At our 7 week ultrasound we saw a heartbeat so I don't think it's anything to worry about.
  • Options
    Thank you ladies love all the support from this group, happy/sad to say the soreness already came back i didn't even notice till a coworker hugged me to say Merry Christmas lol then I felt the pain [-(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"