October 2012 Moms

Santa Poll

stephcarterstephcarter member
edited December 2014 in October 2012 Moms
We haven't done one of these in a while. This may have been asked last Christmas, but I don't remember.

This is the first year B will be able to have any understanding of Christmas gifting. So talk to me about your Santa!

Santa Poll 36 votes

Santa brings all of the presents, none are from us
8% 3 votes
Santa brings most of the presents, a few are from us
25% 9 votes
Santa brings a few of the presents, most are from us
52% 19 votes
No santa here!
5% 2 votes
Special Snowflake!
8% 3 votes

Re: Santa Poll

• We don't really do Santa, and when we do, he's Father Christmas. All the presents are from us, but we'll leave a cupcake or something out for him and a carrot for the reindeer, just for shits and gigggles.

My husband and I both remember a vague Santa/FC presence in our childhood, but presents were always from our folks. Maybe he delivers them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This year and maybe next year all gifts will be from Santa. When he understands Christmas a little more, we will buy him a gift or two from us.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • A few from Santa, but most from us.  When growing up we had 2 gifts from Santa and the rest from my parents so we are doing the same thing.  Santa is bringing the Kitchen set and some glow in the dark toy my H picked out, everything else is from us.

• Most from us and a few from santa. We got her the doll house and all the accessories (there are a ton). Santa is bringing a baby doll, Frozen dress up box and playdoh. Santa uses a different wrapping paper. I asked her if she was excited for Santa to come tonight and bring her presents and she said "No Santa! No come to Emma's house!" ...she's still afraid. 
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• I'm not a special snowflake this time! ;) A couple presents come from Santa, most from us. A hasn't quite got the concept yet, but we don't talk about Santa a lot either.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Santa brings a big gift and fills stocking. We do a bunch of other gifts!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • nealbl said:

Santa brings a big gift and fills stocking. We do a bunch of other gifts!

This. Santa is bringing C her trampoline ( then I don't have to wrap it) and some trinkets in the stocking. The rest is from us. The "big" gift yearly is from Santa.
  • Dd1 has asked for a shiny bike trampoline and pet butterfly(wtf). Santa is getting a bike and leaving a note that we can't have a pet butterfly in the winter. My IL's are getting trampoline but we won't be opening that until the 26. I know dd1 is going to be so sad on Xmas when she doesn't get it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Santa brings everything, only one special gift from us. Last year it was a combined gift- the basketball hoop. This year it's also combined- the trampoline. Couldn't wrap or bring the tramp to PA so I'm not sure what we're going to do... I thought about printing a picture of it and wrapping that, but the boys are in bed now in the room where the printer is so I'm not sure we'll get to it. Bahhh why did I wait so long to figure it out???
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• @Hismom12‌ Adorable!
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• We don't do a lot of gifts. 1 from everybody santa does a gift and stocking.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"