Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Plans while Benched

What are you doing while benched? I'm trying to focus on positive things to do before trying again. I would like to get back to going to Pure Barre and spin class- things I wasn't allowed to do while pregnant because of my risk factors. I also would like to take a trip. I'm thinking if I had positive goals the time while benched will pass faster.

Re: Plans while Benched

• I think planning a trip is a great idea! I knew MH and I have put alot of things on hold in out lives during the TTC time.

Me? I'm drinking all the alcohol!

I'm also going to start body pump when I get back from vacation.
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Nikolie93 said:
    I think planning a trip is a great idea! I knew MH and I have put alot of things on hold in out lives during the TTC time. Me? I'm drinking all the alcohol! I'm also going to start body pump when I get back from vacation.

After my doctor told me about the miscarriage last week I drove straight to the wine store first. Since then, my diet has consisted of bread, red wine and chocolate. Need to throw a green vegetable in there... I really want to go on a short vacation. We just got back from HI where we got pregnant. I would live to back but $$$. Where are you going?
  • Loading the player...
  • I am trying to stay active and eat healthy as we planned a trip for January (our two year anniversary!). After the last few months and two losses we feel it is very much needed!!!

I am stuck waiting for AF to come back, which is a stupid reminder of the waiting process.

Even though the holidays can be hard, I have been super busy with getting presents, wrapping and parents in town so it has helped pass the time!!
  • @lattemom my first stop was McDonald's for a bigmac and then the liquor store lol

As for my vacation, MH and I are in VA. We just drove from FL Friday night and we are here until January 2nd or so.

I'm hoping we can sneak away from the IL's and go to the family cabin for a couple of days, just him and I.
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Id love to take a trip but work is super busy for the next 4 months so I will be somewhat preoccupied. I'm staying away from anything with alcohol, I'm too emotional to drink just yet. Maybe I should do my spring cleaning, only a few months late.
  • We are taking a trip to Disney World in a few weeks. After we get back we will decide what our next steps will be. We have decided not to even talk about baby stuff as that has been our life for the last two years and just enjoy a few months of having a normal life that doesn't involve infertility doctors, appointments, needles and meds. It's very hard to get out of the IF mindset of tracking every little thing that goes on with my body but I am enjoying it. I still have my days when I get angry and sad but it's getting better.

Married 12/4/12

Began TTC 11/2012

Diagnosed as anovulatory 7/2013

Round #1 Clomid 50 mg 8/2013= BFN

Round#2 Clomid 50 mg 9/2013=BFN

First appointment with RE 9/27/2013

HSG showed left tube completely blocked, diagnosed with hypothyroid and began 50 mcg Synthroid, Vitamin D level low and began 2000 iu Vitamin D, Hubby's SA showed "super sperm" according to RE

Round#3 Clomid 50 mg + Ovidrel trigger 10/2013= BFN

Round #4 Clomid 50 mg + Ovidrel trigger 11/2013=BFN

Round #5 Clomid 50 mg (no trigger, on vacation) 12/2012= BFN

Round #1 Femara 2.5 mg, no trigger, IUI cancelled due to early ovulation 1/2014= BFN

1/25/2014= BENCHED for the first time (two leftover follies on the right)

2/7/14 Diagnosed with MTHFR/Benched

4/2014 Round #2 Femara 5mg, IUI #1=BFN

4/28/14 positive opk with no treatment while on break, confirmed with ultrasound= BFN

5/16/14 5mg Femara + trigger + TI=  BFN

6/2014 5mg Femara + trigger + TI= BFN

Awaiting IVF consultation appointment on 7/29/2014

8/8/14 Began BCP's to prep for IVF

9/16/14 Began Lupron injections

9/25/14 Began stimming for IVF #1 with Menopur and Bravelle

10/8/14 10 eggs retrieved

10/13/14 2 embryos transferred

10/21/14 BFP!!!

11/24/14 confirmed that baby stopped growing at 6 weeks, d&c scheduled 

• We are taking a trip to Disney World in a few weeks. After we get back we will decide what our next steps will be. We have decided not to even talk about baby stuff as that has been our life for the last two years and just enjoy a few months of having a normal life that doesn't involve infertility doctors, appointments, needles and meds. It's very hard to get out of the IF mindset of tracking every little thing that goes on with my body but I am enjoying it. I still have my days when I get angry and sad but it's getting better.

I am kinda thinking about Disney. I haven't been in over 20 years and MH has never been. We have a 4 year old also. We couldn't do a full week so we would only do 1 or 2 parks. Do you stay on property? If so, which one?

• @lattemom‌ we are staying on property at the All Star Sports resort. They are running a winter promotion right now, 30% off. I think we are paying around 65 per night so it's really not bad! We are bringing our almost three year old nephew with us and we can't wait. It has been a very good distraction for me to plan this trip and has kept my mind off of everything else that we are going through right now.

Married 12/4/12

Began TTC 11/2012

Diagnosed as anovulatory 7/2013

Round #1 Clomid 50 mg 8/2013= BFN

Round#2 Clomid 50 mg 9/2013=BFN

First appointment with RE 9/27/2013

HSG showed left tube completely blocked, diagnosed with hypothyroid and began 50 mcg Synthroid, Vitamin D level low and began 2000 iu Vitamin D, Hubby's SA showed "super sperm" according to RE

Round#3 Clomid 50 mg + Ovidrel trigger 10/2013= BFN

Round #4 Clomid 50 mg + Ovidrel trigger 11/2013=BFN

Round #5 Clomid 50 mg (no trigger, on vacation) 12/2012= BFN

Round #1 Femara 2.5 mg, no trigger, IUI cancelled due to early ovulation 1/2014= BFN

1/25/2014= BENCHED for the first time (two leftover follies on the right)

2/7/14 Diagnosed with MTHFR/Benched

4/2014 Round #2 Femara 5mg, IUI #1=BFN

4/28/14 positive opk with no treatment while on break, confirmed with ultrasound= BFN

5/16/14 5mg Femara + trigger + TI=  BFN

6/2014 5mg Femara + trigger + TI= BFN

Awaiting IVF consultation appointment on 7/29/2014

8/8/14 Began BCP's to prep for IVF

9/16/14 Began Lupron injections

9/25/14 Began stimming for IVF #1 with Menopur and Bravelle

10/8/14 10 eggs retrieved

10/13/14 2 embryos transferred

10/21/14 BFP!!!

11/24/14 confirmed that baby stopped growing at 6 weeks, d&c scheduled 

• I'm Hopi g to start working out and running again. My goal is to train for a half marathon for this spring.
    Together since April 2004.  Married since June 19th, 2010.
     BFP #1: January 31st 2012: CP. 
     BFP #2: June 1st 2012, Due:2/8/13. Avery was born via unplanned c section on 2/13/13. 
     BFP #3: Sept. 25th, 2014. Due: 6/5/15.  MMC on 10/23/14. Confirmed complete molar pregnancy per D&C 10/29/14, 
    HCG officially negative 12/10/14.  Benched until June 2015.

• I'm turning the room we always thought would be a nursery into an exercise and sewing room. We can always change it if need be but in the meantime it will be fun instead of a sad reminder.

I think planning a trip is a great idea! Also drinking all the booze. I have to wait 2 weeks between my bad u/s and one to confirm the pregnancy isn't viable. It sucks! I have had a beer or two in the meantime but I am going to positively drown once i start the Mc.

BFP #1 07/23/14 lost heartbeat @ 9w
    BFP #2 11/07/14 mmc @ 9w
    BFP #3 due February 2016!
  • We went to Disneyland... And will be going to San Fran and Brazil this next year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"