October 2012 Moms

AW your gift - What's your number 1 gift for LO this year?

AMT1107AMT1107 member
edited December 2014 in October 2012 Moms
Not sure if this has been posted, but what is your favorite gift to your LO this year?
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: AW your gift - What's your number 1 gift for LO this year?

• I couldn't get *the trampoline* for C because it was sold out freaking everywhere. But I did get a similar one, and I think it'll be fun.
    I also got her a super soft plushy Frozen blanket. She's obsessed with blankets, I think she'll love it.
  • Loading the player...
  • The trampoline, I need that thing opened and put together NOW because she's driving me nuts

• For DD, the Doc Mcstuffins Mobile

for Ds, farm toys. My parents farm and ds loves to help. I had to find Case since that's what they have and that's what he wants so he can be just like them. John Deere is so much easier to find but we did okay between eBay and chopcaseih.com

Those are their Santa gifts, which they will get tomorrow. They got presents from us this am so it could just be the 4 of us. We are headed to my parents' now and will celebrate with them tomorrow am. Dh's parents in the afternoon.

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• I'm excited for Wesley to get the kitchen set from Santa (If we can get the damn thing put together).  I also can't wait for him to open the easel we got him, but that wont arrive until Monday the 29th so he will get it late. 

We go to my moms for Christmas eve dinner tonight and then back to her house in the morning for presents and gifts, then we go to my H's dad's house at 1pm for lunch Christmas day and then to his grandma's house at 5pm for Christmas dinner. 

• SD has that @chricast, got the Christmas after she turned 2. she's 11 and still plays with that. She actually hides the dolls from B because she doesn't want to share them.

• I suck as a mom and didn't get any one spectacular thing. I think she will love her art table and her Minnie guitar. I'm excited about her baby Ergo. LOL

Shes getting a kitchen from my mom, and new Minnie bedding from ILs.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • E was tough because he just doesn't show much of an interest in toys. I got him a Buzz Lightyear because he loves Toy Story. Hopefully that's a hit.

For DS1, he'll definitely go crazy over the spiderman and ninja turtle Legos and super Mario stuff. He's also getting Toy Story Mania for the Wii which I think he'll love.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Late to the game... but Santa brought toddler Anna and Elsa which received a shriek of delight. We didn't really do a "big" gift to her this year, but plenty of small ones. Her favorite is probably the new Magic Clip Princesses for her collection. She has been obsessed with them since her birthday and plays with those dolls and their dresses every single day. 
  • @piffley‌ Haha, my 4 year old is a nerd in the making too! He got excited mostly over Legos, Lincoln logs, Super Mario paraphernalia, and the Toy Story video game. And he watches those Zack Scott YouTube clips of video games regularly, which I call "nerd training."
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"