New York Babies

Any new moms in Battery Park City / Tribeca area?

I am 29 years old, live in north BPC and had a daughter on 12/3/13 (first baby). Looking for some new mom friends in the area to chat and possibly have baby play dates. Maybe a weekly meet up group?

Re: Any new moms in Battery Park City / Tribeca area?

• Hi! I live in the area and had my son in mid-October.  Have you heard of the Hudson River Park Mamas group?  It's a great way to meet other moms in the neighborhood.  I wish I had joined sooner!

Diana
  • I would check out Bowery Babes.  I was one of the founding members.  It is a free not for profit moms group.  they do lots of fun stuff plus great way to meet other moms.
    there were lots of people in tribeca.

Kindly
    Andrea
    www.citybirths.com
  • Loading the player...
  • I am due in May and live in the BPC area.  I second the recommendation for Hudson River Park Mamas, but also would be interested in connecting!

• Hi! I live in FiDi and my daughter is 16 months old. I'm also expecting baby#2 in July. Email me at evgeniya.li7@gmail.com and we can hang out sometimes. 
  • Hi! I am in BPC and have a 5 month old. Would love to meet up as well. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm in the Financial District too, haven't lived in NYC long so I don't have many friends here.  I'm due 12/5 and I also have a daughter who just turned 3 in February,  I would love to meet up with other moms!
  • I'm in FiDi also and would love to meet up with other new moms. I just delivered in April. Let me know!
  • Hi,

Looking to interact with new moms or expectant moms in the Tribeca OR Lower Manhattan in New York, NY to meet up and discuss Mommyhood!  I am due June 2015.  I can be reached via email at qofsteel@msn.com.

Thanks!

qofsteel
    Mom-to-be in New York, NY (12/2014)
  • I'm right smack dab in between BPC and FIDI. DS is two and DD is coming in May.

Always looking for more people to get together with. We are part of the LDS Mommy group community and would be happy to forward activities, a lot of which are so great for the cooped up winter months. Which are hard for everyone.

Let me know if anyone wants more information.

Duke Winter 10/11/12
    Baby Duex 05/20/15

NYC Momma 

"My stroller is my SUV"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"