September 2015 Moms

Symptoms

Hello Mommy's to be, is anyone feeling symptoms yet?

Re: Symptoms

• No, not really... I'm moody and my boobs hurt, I have some lower back pain... But none of the crazy ish yet. Are you? And if so what??
  • I'm just exhausted!! My back hurts too and I went to the chiropractor Monday, but I think it has more to do with hauling a toddler around and not so much pregnancy!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm just exhausted!! My back hurts too and I went to the chiropractor Monday, but I think it has more to do with hauling a toddler around and not so much pregnancy!

Yea I forgot to add the exhausted part... How I forgot about the exhaustion I have no idea...

• I'm pretty nauseous and have had a nice headache for a few days. Seems early to be sick- who knows. :)
  • cochran234cochran234 member
    edited December 2014
    Implantation bleeding is the only symptom I've had.
  • Little nauseous, exhausted, more cranky
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've been very emotional lately. Other than that, I'm pretty tired and I have some dull back pain. My cramping went away for the most part. 
    Sept. 15 January Siggy Challenge ~ Happy Dance
    TTC #1 10/14 ~ BFP 12/20/14 ~ EDD 09/03/2015
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I have been have no the same. Moody, swore boobs and I bit of back and lower tummy pain. It's good to know you guys are feeling some of the same symptoms.
  • Cramping went away today, but still have on and off queasiness and a mild headache that comes and goes. Boobs feel completely normal though. Go figure!
    Me: 32  DH: 32
    BFP: 12/23/2014    EDD: 9/6/2015

Sept '15 January Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance!
  • Yes. It is very comforting that we are experiencing similar symptoms..
    Sept. 15 January Siggy Challenge ~ Happy Dance
    TTC #1 10/14 ~ BFP 12/20/14 ~ EDD 09/03/2015
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Just the normal stuff attributed to high progesterone...sore boobs.
    DS 7/6/09
    DD 9/4/11
    EDD 9/1/15
  • etc35173 said:

Just a little nausea and a few pains. I am pretty tired but that's basically the new normal since I had DS.  

Pretty much this. I don't really have an appetite and have been having a hard time eating breakfast which sucks. I am fine around 1030/11ish. I don't think I really got any symptoms until 6/7 weeks.
    _____August BMB January Siggy Challenge___
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC#1 09/2011 * BFP 12/1/13* DD born 08/02/13 // TTC#2 10/2013 * BFP 12/22/14 * EDD 08/30/15

Anniversary

• My boobs are sore and I've had mild cramps. I've also been a little cranky, but that could be related to Christmas stress.
  • Opposite of cranky (almost too nice), exhausted and a tad nauseous with this Christmas dinner. :)
  • Ugh. I've had bad morning sickness every morning. I'm tired, weepy, and had cramps. So feeling pretty pregnant already. This is #2
  • Lol.. I been having gas too. But I'm not sure if that's from all christmas treats
  • Last two days I have been hit by exhaustion bad about the time it gets dark. I was tired with my first but not -if I close my eyes I'll sleep- tired.

Plus, sore boobs and feeling full all the time, which by the way has made me eat less all holiday :-w
  • I've been feeling pretty good so far other than sore boobs and being slightly more tired than usual. It's still very early, though, so I'm waiting for that to go upside down soon, probably.
    "I am what I am. I would tell you what you want to know if I could, for you have been kind to me. But I am a cat, and no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer.” ― Peter S. Beagle, The Last Unicorn

My Chart
  • For me it is mild cramps and exhaustion, and peeing more than normal ( I think). The cramps felt different which definitely encouraged me to test. 
  • I've been a little crampy, low back pain, and some spotting since yesterday which has me seriously worried. With my other 9 pregnancies I only had a tiny spot during implantation and it was gone. With this one it's lasted 2 days now. 2 of those pregnancies were miscarriages (one 7 years ago, the other this past September) and 1 was a still birth (she would be 3 now!) anyone else have spotting that lasts more than a day?
  • So far I am feeling petty good, pregnancy-wise. DS and I have a nasty cold which is annoying because judging from my last pregnancy, I have about 2 weeks before I start with constant nausea.
  • I spotted for 3 days this week, fingers crossed it is gone now and hopefully all is well. They say not to be worried unless you have cramps and bright red blood. Trying to relax for the next 4 weeks until my first appt, easier said than done though! I also had a miscarriage in September, so extra nervous this time
  • Same here come tell knocked out with exhaustion. And I have had a headache that comes and goes. Not too much nausea yet!
  • Completely* knocked out. Oh gotta love auto correct
  • No nausea, sore boobs, or fatigue (yet)... But I am constantly starving and I'm a lot crankier and short tempered than usual...
  • I feel like a fat cow from the bloating combined with holiday food.
    DS 7/6/09
    DD 9/4/11
    EDD 9/1/15
  • I'm about 4 weeks and I'm SO exhausted and crampy. Trying not to worry too much about the cramps but it's not easy! Also breasts are sore, oh and I've lost my patience! :( I'm not patient with anyone or anything right now.
  • I'm about 4 weeks and I'm SO exhausted and crampy. Trying not to worry too much about the cramps but it's not easy! Also breasts are sore, oh and I've lost my patience! :( I'm not patient with anyone or anything right now.

I feel you, my DH just told me yesterday "baby, I love you and I know you're in a delicate form right now, but you're acting like a huge douchebag and you're being very mean to me.. But I still love you" hahahaha I knew I was hormonal but it took my all to calm husband to "show" me I was acting irrational. The bad thing is people tell me I'm only going to get worse yikes
  • I've been having cramps, which I either didn't have or don't remember from my first pregnancy. I've been dizzy, but that's normal for me. Last time, I didn't really get any symptoms (nausea) until 8 weeks.

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm feeling some cramping down low. Tugs and pulls? My boobs are SO heavy and my nipples hurt a lot. And I have insomnia.

• I am beyond exhausted, my cramping has subsided but now I'm just dizzy and a little Nausea. Anyone else also feel anxious about now that there is a BFP there is so much to be done before the 9 months is up :( I keep making a list but don't have energy to begin. I am also feeling very bloated all over...saw a picture of me from last nights gathering and AWFUL! I hope I get more energy soon so I can start walking and working out soon to feel better.
  • The cramps are normal by the way. It's just your uterus beginning to stretch as more blood flows to it
  • Normal pms symptoms, very sore breasts, tired, bad gas, and starving!
  • Since about 4DPO I've been having very consistent cramps and my boobs were feeling sore at the sides and top, kinda by my armpit. At 6DPO my coffee aversion started, which was when I knew something was up! I had a cup of coffee and at the first sip, it tasted like a rubber band! As someone who has been told she's addicted to coffee, this was so weird to me! For the couple of days since that started, I'm really hungry all the time but nothing seems appetizing... like, I'm just not in the mood to eat.
    together since '03 / married since '14 / started TTC Dec '14 / Holy shit! BFP 12/28/14!
    Sept '15 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance!
  • So far just low belly cramps (not like PMS at all) and being dizzy/nauseous. Today, though, I've felt completely normal. This kind of makes me nervous - I want to know something is going on rather than feel "normal", if that makes sense.
  • I just have sore boobs, cramps like I'm about to start, enhanced smell and I'm exhausted allllllll the time.
  • Thanks for posting! My cramping really reduced from all day to once a day and it freaked me out! FTM, I have no idea what's normal!
  • @Rudiii‌, that's how I feel! I don't mind the cramps, it let's me know something's still in there!
  • Anyone else not pooping?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"