October 2013 Moms

Working

Is anyone still going to work this week?

Re: Working

• Yep. I work Christmas Eve and the 26th. We alternate holidays, so next year I'll work Christmas.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm at work today and tomorrow but I'm doing my damnedest to not do any actual work. I've been bumpbooking all morning and I feel no motivation to stop and do anything useful.
  • Loading the player...
  • today and tomorrow, and then my entire company shuts down from 12/24-1-1. we'll all be back to work on friday 1/2 (yeah right).

• I have to work today and tomorrow. Thn Wed is a halfish day for us which means we work until everyone gets done. Then off Thurs and office is closed Fri. Same for next week too.
  • I work today, tomorrow, and Christmas Eve.  Christmas Eve is scheduled as a full day too.  Most people will leave between 2:30 and 3.  I plan on having to work until my regular time because I have to wait for shipping to be done and we are usually the last ones out the day before holidays.  Thursday and Friday are work holidays.

Next week I only have New Year's Day off.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm working today and tomorrow an then I'm off until January 5th.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Working today, tomorrow and a half day Wednesday. Then off till the 5th!
  • Working today and tomorrow, half day on Xmas eve.

Then we come back on the 29th and work another couple days, half day on New Years Eve, then off until the 5th!
  • I work in healthcare and I'll be working Christmas Eve since Christmas is my holiday off this year. We alternate every other holiday and I worked Christmas last year so I get this year off!
  • I work for an electric utility. We all on call christmas day because high winds and power outages are expected. Boo. I had to work thanksgiving this year also.

I give credit to the nurses and everyone else that has to work holidays normally.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Working until noon on Xmas eve then we r closed until jan 5th
  • supposed to be working remotely but....

I'm FREEEEEEEE

so not so much
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image
  • Working today and tomorrow full days. Half day on Wednesday from home she off through the weekend. Can't wait!
  • Another healthcare person here... I work Christmas Eve and the day after. My mom (nurse) works Christmas Day. So we all will be celebrating tomorrow. And my normal schedule resumes this weekend. It's rare for anyone in my region who has under 10 years seniority to get vacation granted around Christmas time.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I had the option, but I chose to work Christmas Day this year (and thanksgiving, and New Years). More pay for the same amount of work, and kiddo doesn't know any different.
    imageimage
  • I work today and 1/2 day tomorrow. Then I have off until the 7th! My mom is coming to visit!

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• I've worked this week, have a half day on Christmas eve and then off until Monday.
    imageimage
    Matilda 6/19/09
    Graham 10/25/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"