May 2015 Moms
Options

Done posting shit!

I was so excited to discover the birth month club a couple days ago. I thought it was so awesome that I could communicate with other expecting women. Finally a safe place to turn and talk to people that are having my same type of experiences that I am. It started off great. I met some amazing women with similar situations as mine. My excitement was short lived when I discovered the abundance of cyber bullies on these threads. It almost feels like there are certain "women" who will find something wrong with anything you say. I went from feeling supported to quickly feeling ganged up on. It really turned me off. Thanks to those women who were supportive. I'm sure you will make amazing mothers. I'm concerned about all the negativity here. With that being said, I'm done posting my thoughts on here. To the girls that get entertained by being nasty to other women, thanks for ruining something that could have been a great tool for most of us. It's easy to say anything behind a computer screen. I'm done venting now. Good luck everyone!

Re: Done posting shit!

• Options
    Bye! :D
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Married 5/2/09
    B/G twins born 37.5 weeks 10/25/11
    Baby 3 due 5/20/15 - It's a Girl!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Bye! It is your loss; this board is full of amazing women!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Love me and leave me, that's the story of my life...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    beebe918 said:

I have a serious question: Does this happen on all the month boards or are we just lucky?

It happens everywhere unfortunately!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Married 5/2/09
  • Options
    ok
    Anniversary
    TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    BFP 8/27/14  EDD 5/9/2015 9/25/2014 ITS TWINS!!! <3<3 
    12/25/14 twin boys <3

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    beebe918 said:
    I have a serious question: Does this happen on all the month boards or are we just lucky?
    Evvvverrrryyyywwwwhhhheeeerrrrreeeee. We are not special in this regard.

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

BFP 8/2/12 EDD 4/9/13 Addie was delivered 1/4/13 at 26 weeks due to Eclampsia  

BFP 9/15/14 EDD 5/28/15 Please be our R A I N B O W take home baby BOY
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options
    This is like a daily thing now, I wonder if they are all the same person?!? Mmmm... :-h
  • Options
    Ugh, post like this annoy me. It's like someone in real life being like "I'm never talking to you again!" well fine then DON'T no need to mention it to me, just go away and quit talking.  And this is seriously one of the most supportive and helpful boards I've seen, so.....good luck elsewhere.
  • Options
    I love how almost all these GBCB posts refer to us as "women."
  • Options
    Goodbye :-h

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Me (34) PCOS

DH (36) Poor morphology and motility

TTC since 2011

2013 cycles 1, 2, and 3 on Clomid, all BFN

2013 cycles 4, and 5 IUI with Clomid, both BFN

DH and I took a break for several months

7/15/2014 started Acupuncture 

7/26/2014 start Follistim for IVF cycle, ER on 8/8, develop OHSS, ET almost cancelled

8/13/2014 ET proceeds on our wedding anniversary, transfer 2 5DB, 8/23 BFP

EDD 5/1/2015

• Options

Bye! It is your loss; this board is full of amazing women!

I did

I was so excited to discover the birth month club a couple days ago. I thought it was so awesome that I could communicate with other expecting women. Finally a safe place to turn and talk to people that are having my same type of experiences that I am. It started off great. I met some amazing women with similar situations as mine. My excitement was short lived when I discovered the abundance of cyber bullies on these threads. It almost feels like there are certain "women" who will find something wrong with anything you say. I went from feeling supported to quickly feeling ganged up on. It really turned me off. Thanks to those women who were supportive. I'm sure you will make amazing mothers. I'm concerned about all the negativity here. With that being said, I'm done posting my thoughts on here. To the girls that get entertained by being nasty to other women, thanks for ruining something that could have been a great tool for most of us. It's easy to say anything behind a computer screen. I'm done venting now. Good luck everyone!

seriously? Have you read any other thread that's currently on the first page, many of which contain some of the most heartfelt support that I've ever seen anywhere on the internet.
  • Options
    Chill out! Most the ladies were amazing. Some of the other communities I went into, I had a bad experience. It really had nothing to do with May 15. I have the same experience on FB and other sites. People are just rude that doesn't mean everyone.
  • Options

I love how almost all these GBCB posts refer to us as "women."

I don't get the quotations...are we not actually women, but something sort of resembling them??
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Married 5/2/09
  • Options
    Chill out! Most the ladies were amazing. Some of the other communities I went into, I had a bad experience. It really had nothing to do with May 15. I have the same experience on FB and other sites. People are just rude that doesn't mean everyone.
    If it had nothing to do with May 15, why are you posting this here? This post makes it seem like you're accusing us here.
    Because she's being a drama queen. Same reason she said GBCB and then is stalking and replying to her thread. Should we expect a lot of these trolls as some people have an excess of free time with the holidays?
    Yeah, probably. OP, stop it.
  • Options
    IFinTN said:

Wtf OP...everyone was every nice on your post about your friends dropping you...starting to understand maybe why now.

I really need to step up my game and remember who posts what bc yeah! I was one of many who were understanding and offered advice..... Bc that's the point right?
    Pregnancy Ticker
    image   image
  • Options
    Bye, Felicia.

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Options
    I don't get all these posts. It seems like everyone on here is nice as long as you don't show your ass. Even if people are rude...who cares? It's not that serious!
  • Options
    ::::looks around::::
    What the fresh hell is going on today?

Monster #1- Hunter Fillmore! 10.1.11
     MC 3.20.14 -- 8w3d
    MC 7.11.14-- 5w4d
    Monsterette #2- EDD  5.9.15

• Options
    The irony is so thick in here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    You've been banished to the island of misfit toys lol!!

Jk Merry Christmas, happy Hannakuh and miscellaneous. From the bottom of my heart.
  • Options
    Amen! Alot of the "mothers" are rude as shit anytime someone posts anything on here. As seen in a lot of the replys you have received. God forbid a new mother to the site ask a question that was asked before she was part of the community and knows nothing about how to search through and find anything remotely similar to what she is looking for. I know I damn sure dont need this negative bullshit from people I don't know. And I am with you I will not be posting to this site any question I might possibly need an answer for.
  • Options
    Amen! Alot of the "mothers" are rude as shit anytime someone posts anything on here. As seen in a lot of the replys you have received. God forbid a new mother to the site ask a question that was asked before she was part of the community and knows nothing about how to search through and find anything remotely similar to what she is looking for. I know I damn sure dont need this negative bullshit from people I don't know. And I am with you I will not be posting to this site any question I might possibly need an answer for.
    Gross. All I want for Christmas is a troll free day.
    Sung to the tune of "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth"
    That's how I sang it in my head!

• Options
    Agree with you 100%!! The 'group' is useless just talk to your doctor or a close friend. The same thing happened to me so I just keep the app for other things. You are not alone with this observation. Too bad the bump let's this happen!
  • Options
    Sorry I am late to the party but what exactly is a WK?
    Mother to Joelle (13), Jaxen (3) and Jayla (due 5/6)

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"