Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Random Tuesday stuff

What would you like to share with us today?

I'm getting a pedi today after having to postpone the other day due to the fact that I cut the crap out of my leg shaving. Looking forward to getting pampered and catching up on magazine reading.
Married to DH (aka the love of my life) since June 17th, 2006

Re: Random Tuesday stuff

• Options
    I definitely need to shave my legs after reading this...I completely forgot last week.

I'm probably leaving work early today and then I have to go get some groceries for dinner tomorrow. Then I'm going to CrossFit and today's workout looks like it's going to be extremely difficult so I won't feel bad about eating everything tomorrow.

Love: April 2012
    Married: November 23, 2013
    TTC #1 September 2014
    **BFP January 12th 2015  EDD September 22nd 2015**
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am done shopping for Christmas, except for my husbands stocking. I seriously forgot all about it. Meanwhile, my stocking is looking rather plump. 
    Married 06/08 started TTC 08/08
    BFP 9/08 Natural m/c (8w3d) 
    BFP 06/09 Natural m.c (5w3d) 
    BFP 9/09 -- Dec. 29th: Juliet Rose born at 20 wks. Love you forever.
    TTC Break 1/10-8/14.
    Results of physical testing = Normal 
    Genetic testing = Balanced translocation
    IVF #1 with PGD Nov 2014 = BFN
    IVF #2 with PGD Start stimming 1/6, ER scheduled 1/16, ET scheduled 1/21 

• Options
    What I'd give for a pedi, but it'll have to wait until the broken foot gets better.  Hopefully only 1 week left.

Boss walked in on me on TB. Oops.  What did he expect the week of Christmas when all work had to be done over a week ago?  There's only so much busy work one person can do.
  • Options
    I'd love to have a pedi today! Considered it reading your post until I remembered I haven't shaved in like two weeks. 
    Ah shit. Gotta do that!
  • Options
    I just got my first mani with gel nail polish yesterday and I'm HOOKED!

Tonight I'm officially finishing my Christmas shopping, and I get off work early tomorrow at 1pm! Hopefully my kids like their gifts... we went a little overboard this year on gifts for them. This is the first year that they understand presents so I'm pretty excited!
  • Options
    I am so freaking bored at work!  Would love a pedi... sadly no shaved legs here either.  

I've put off going to the grocery so I have to do that, yikes it will be a mad house. 
  • Options
    I just did a slammin' workout with my girl Jillian Michaels. Now I feel productive. And ready for Christmas chocolates.
    TTC #1 Jan '15.
    January TTGP Siggy Challenge: Workout fails
  • Options
    I have a job interview this afternoon but in the meantime I'm painting my nails a lovely shade of butter London red and I'm wrapping Christmas gifts. I need another present for DH but I'm not sure what, so I keep putting off shopping for it... Plus shopping is a mad house and I don't realllly want to get out in it.
  • Options
    @fuzzylogic‌ creamy Rosemary potatoes sounds Devine!!
  • Options
    I was up until 2am wrapping last night.  The night before it was 1am.

I still have to go to the grocery to get some items for the family dinner tonight and I was thinking of leaving work early, but now I have a meeting at 3:15, so I have to stay.  Boo.

All I want this year is some free time.  I have so much to do and no time to do it in.  I wish I had time to do things like bake and clean.  :(
    This will be me tonight. I have so much wrapping to do :(
    Married: August 2008
    DS born: February 2013
    TTC #2: Nov. 14
    Chemical pregnancy 09/16/15
    BFP: 12/25/15 EDD: 09/04/16
  • Options
    I would love a pedi!! And legs are alright... for now. Shaved over the weekend. Thankfully my Christmas shopping and wrapping is completely done! Last present came in the mail last night!

Married 07/13/13

DH-25 & Me-21

Fur baby- Chevy (Jack Russell)

TTC #1 Sept '14

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

January Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails
    http://media.giphy.com/media/VSRYTP72WYNLq/giphy.gif

• Options
    Wine talk here! Has anyone tried apothic dark? I love it so much. I've had it a couple times now and I bought a bottle of it for my Christmas eve wine :D
    Married: August 2008
    DS born: February 2013
    TTC #2: Nov. 14
    Chemical pregnancy 09/16/15
    BFP: 12/25/15 EDD: 09/04/16
  • Options
    I'm so cold that I'm mobile bumping while standing against the dishwasher. I guess I could go into the powder room - It's always super warm but I'm hungry and trying to convince myself to make food before I have to go to work at 330. Today's motivation brought to you by the letter F and U :)

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

• Options

I thought shaving my legs was part of what I was doing to TTC...hmm...

Boss left at noon and told us to leave when we had everything caught up.  I was caught up around 11:30...sooo...just have to figure out what looks like an ok time to leave.

I have to run by the grocery and clean my house tonight/tomorrow.  I'm thinking about getting out my sewing machine but that would be a huge mess....

Stashes are deeply personal.
    Me 27 ~ DH 30
    Married 6/9/12
    TTC #1 Since 09/2014
  • Options
    It's the type of day where I just want to go back to bed.

We had a huge snafu with a shed we ordered. The house is a mess. A friend is dropping off her dog for us to dog sit all Christmas break.

The only thing that is done is the wrapping! The rest of the house is in chaos.

Bright side? I only have to work a half day tomorrow...
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2014

TTGP January Siggy Challenge: Work Out Fails
  • Options
    I am really excited about busting out of work early and hitting up Target for a few last minute things. Then it's off to happy hour!
  • Options

I would like to share with you all, Lola, my pissed off christmas kitten! The dogs didn't fit this dress anymore but thank goodness Lola did because this made my entire day.

That is so stinking cute. Lola is adorable!
    Married to DH (aka the love of my life) since June 17th, 2006

• Options
    @slappiness‌ , this year I wrapped as things were delivered and it ROCKED. Been done for a week. The secret is keeping a stash of wrapping paper/ribbon/tape/scissors near the front door. I have a shoebox I store the small stuff in.

As far as leg shaving, hahaha! My coworkers and I were doing yoga after school yesterday (we have a gym with machines, mats, and whatnot) and they were saying how badly they needed to shave. I said to them that they have nothing on me, I was too ashamed to show off my leg hair. Bought lingerie for Me to wear for MH for Christmas (he asks for it every year) so yea... Kinda need to shave to give the full effect.
    12/2007  Engaged  *  1/2010 Married  *  2/2014 Started TTC
    4/2014 1st BFP  *  8/2014 Caleb Emmanuel became an angel  *  11/2014 Started TTC Again
    1/2015 BFP * 9/21/2015  EDD 

• Options
    WTF?? It took me an hour to go 8 miles to get to work tonight. There were 2 accidents (that I saw) the second was right in front of work and I was stopped right next to the guy lying bleeding in the street. His night is worse than mine but now I can't stop thinking about him! DD spent 20 minutes this afternoon trying to convince me to stay home. Maybe I should have

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @expatmama11 - No More Trouble Zones. Kicks my ass every time. 
    TTC #1 Jan '15.
    January TTGP Siggy Challenge: Workout fails
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    We watched GOTG three times last week. I need a Groot! He gives me all the feelz!

ETA: We saw Big Hero 6 on Sunday, and even more feelz! What's with all the super hero movies giving feelz?
    Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • Options
    It's getting close to midnight, I'm waiting for H to get home from his show, and I'm bored enough to be arguing with a (very arrogant) internet stranger about cervical mucous. Maybe I should just go to bed.
    Me: 30  DH: 45
    Married: 7/19/2014
    TTC #1 since 8/2014
    BFP 1/10/15 EDD 9/22/15

BabyFruit Ticker
    Sept. '15 Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance
  • Options
    I watched What to expect when you're expecting, and cried at all of the happy and the sad parts of it.
    Probably not the best thing to watch while TTC and PMS'ing.
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"