Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Still dealing with the Heart break... ( need advice)

I misscared in at the end of Oct. I was able to pass everything naturally and not get a D&C  I have had 4 periods since then and My husband and I want to retry for the New year. Is this normal for after a MC that my periods are this often? Before I got pregnant my periods were every 28-30 days and pretty much regular.. I need advice on what this could be if i should see my Doc or what? any adivce helps!! Thanks!

Re: Still dealing with the Heart break... ( need advice)

• Im so so sorry for your loss.How far along were you? I was 10 weeks and I was benched for 2 cycles. HOWEVER, everyone's situation is different so contact your doctor. My doctor explained to me that if I tried before my body was ready I would likely miscarry again.
  • I would consult with your doctor for sure before TTC. I had a MC at 11 weeks and was benched for one normal cycle. From your post, I think you are saying, you haven't had a normal cycle, so if I were in your position, I would definitely contact my doctor. So very sorry for your loss!
    Praying this is our take home baby. STICK TURKEY Mommy will miss you everyday my beautiful angel. We love you Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers M/C on 1/05/11 at 11 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • thank you all! I am definitly going too! crazy thing is I'm regular just too often its like clock work. Everyother week!
  • I am sorry your body is not back on track. I would definitely call the Dr if you're getting a period every two weeks. 

Good luck *hug* 
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• I think I'd go insane... That sounds like a nightmare. Haha. I'd go get checked out or see what the doctor thinks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"