October 2012 Moms

Monday goes here

Where are all you east coasters?? Its like 10am there!

I've been up since 4. My back hurts amd I got sucked into the internet. Hate it when that happens!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies

Re: Monday goes here

• A's sleep has been broken lately. Wakes up in the middle of the night asking to come to bed with me. Only takes about 20 min to get her back down but it screws up my sleep too. LOL

Glad the sleep fairy came to your house @brookethecat!

Oct Angel Babies
  • At work. Today is going to suck a bunch of balls bc I'm cramming a weeks worth of patients into one day. And the doctor is running late. Of course. Whatever, I already planned on today being a late day, and tomorrow is a total slacker office Christmas party day, and then I'm off till Jan 2. Should be interesting, since Pajamas will actually have to show up and see my patients.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm at work trying to get everything done for the week in today and tomorrow.  But I'm slacking and playing on the bump.

We had our friends Christmas party at our house yesterday it was tons of fun but I sprained my wrist last night while pulling all the food out of the oven and attempting to avoid burning My H's grandma who showed up drunk and refused to move out of my kitchen while I was cooking.  At instacare this morning before work and now I'm rocking an awesome wrist brace for a while.  Should be interesting couple of days.  I couldn't even pull the tab off of Wesley's diaper this morning, it hurt so bad.

I also can't wait for Christmas.  I just need to find time to set up Wesley's Kitchen because of course it came in a million pieces.  This should be fun!!

• I'm ready for christmas already!! I want to see A open her presents!

Oct Angel Babies
  • @StefanieM522‌ what kind of kitchen is it? My aunt got C a wooden kidcraft kitchen for her birthday. It's beautiful, but it literally took hours and hours to set up. We spent one whole Sunday doing it, and then a few hours in the evening that week.
    @wanderingstars23 it is the little tykes magicook kitchen. I opened the box yesterday morning and saw all the little pieces that have to be attached to the main part.  I'm hoping it wont take us to long, but his bbq grill we got him for his birthday took both me and my husband almost 3 hours to put together.

• @needutonite what kind of dog? Do you have a huger ferocious beast? ;)

Oct Angel Babies
  • DH is coming home... Ugh I'm so over this house stuff. He told me the property manager had put a sign outside the house that said "Let yourself in" with info for the lockbox. So they weren't even showing it! I'm pretty sure that's how the washer and dryer was stolen... I'm surprised the refrigerator was still there. Are these people fucking kidding themselves??? We are going to make the owner's life complete hell. There's no way they can get away with keeping this kind of a business.

My one babysitter has a law degree and her husband is getting licensed in SC. She said they can draft something on letterhead for us at the least once he's licensed. I'm not sure what we're going to do but we'll wait until next week to figure it out.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• CnAnACnAnA member
    edited December 2014
    @needutonite that puppy needs me to come give him snuggles and belly scratches immediately. I love big ferocious beasts like him! :smiley:

@Rachelilly23‌ holy hell. Good luck!

ETA: I swear I can spell! My phone likes to make my friends think I am illiterate.

Oct Angel Babies
  • @Rachelilly23 That is awful.  What a crappy company. I hope you are able to get things resolved.

• MH called me from the pedi office with A. Her ear infection is worse, and now rocking a fever of 102.6. She's had it for about a month now and tried amoxicillin, omnicef, and now augmentin. I hope this one works, because if she can't shake it, what's next? Sigh. My poor lil critter.
  • stephcarterstephcarter member
    edited December 2014
    Busy day

Quick question- do I buy for just her teachers or the directors too?

Eta. She has 2 teachers that are there most of the day, 1 that's there with her for about an hour and a half in the AM, and 2 directors. Do I buy for all? How much do I spend on each?

• @stephcarter I buy for his teacher and both the director and assistant director.  I got all 3 of them a $10 starbucks gift card and am making cookies.  Maybe next year I can do more. 

• My kid is OBSESSED with blue's clues.

Oct Angel Babies
  • I have one more day of teaching before break... So ready!

Hung out with a former coworker tonight. She's been off since Friday- jealous! So good to catch up with old friends!

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• My poor SIL had her glucose test today and has GD again. Her eating habits are terrible, so she was already going to have a tough time, but I feel bad for her, being the holidays. I would be pissy to have to limit my sugar and carbs at Christmastime. But I have zero willpower, so there's that.

If anyone has any GD friendly appetizer ideas, I'd love them.
  • @scrumpfy If you are looking for dessert ideas, anything fruit based or you can use artificial sweeteners to make recipes more diabetic friendly. Not the most healthy thing in the long run, but it will work for a sweet treat that shouldn't spike her blood sugar.

View Full Size Image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"