Stay at Home Moms
Options

Ideal fantasy-type question: If there was ONE gift under the tree...

Completely unrealistic (or realistic if you want!), ideal, fantasy-type question here:

If there was ONE gift under the tree for you, what would it be?

Me? A new Audi Q7 :D

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

Re: Ideal fantasy-type question: If there was ONE gift under the tree...

• Options
    I would like a professionally finished basement complete with carpet, decor, and furniture. Also add in there a second bathroom down there.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Options

I would like a professionally finished basement complete with carpet, decor, and furniture. Also add in a bathroom down there.

+1

I have a few years before getting a new car, but I would love to have a new Chevy Traverse now.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The keys to our finished house, fully furnished and decorated. We're 10 months into an extensive remodel that will take probably 6 more months unless we could afford to pay someone else to finish it, which we can't since we're already way over budget.
  • Options
    A cruise sounds great!!!

I would love the nursery 100% completed with a brand new crib, changing table, and all my cloth diapers prepped and ready to go!
  • Options
    A full day at the spa. Every service on the menu!
  • Options
    A complete master bathroom remodel!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Realistically a new car seat for DS and unrealistically a new car to put it in. Mine is small and starting to drive me nuts.
  • Options
    Nanny/housekeeper to help me do TONS of stuff to get cleaned up and organized for baby to come, and then be "on staff" so I could just sit and take care of the baby when she arrives w/out worrying about anything for the rest of the family. and/or, so I could spend time w/ the older kids here and there or get a good nap w/out worrying about the baby. 

If she can show up now, that would be great. I have a LOT to do to get ready for my family coming but am out of energy. Wrapping gifts, laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, baking, etc.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

An addition/remodel of the house with just storage space for that which we already own to be able to put it properly away in properly labeled spaces...

But realistically - a dumpster so I can sort, pitch, and clean while sending the kids and DH on the vacation of a lifetime so I could be left alone to work on things completely undisturbed until I got every room finished...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    A vacation home somewhere warm! This Texan does not do well in Alberta winters!
  • Options
    A vacation home somewhere warm! This Texan does not do well in Alberta winters!
    I hear ya! This born and raised Alberta girl, doesn't do well in Alberta winters.

I guess my dream xmas gift would be a Boston Terrier pup. I've wanted one forever.

• Options
    Our porch completely finshed
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Some of y'all dream BIG, I love it! :)

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"