November 2014 Moms

How do you refer to TB in every day conversation.

Maybe I'm the only one who talks about the bump outside of the bump but I refer to you ladies as my "mommy group". How do you refer to the ladies here?
Anniversary
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: How do you refer to TB in every day conversation.

• Online November mommy group
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • November 14 moms.. Or just the bump.
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• My pregnancy forum or my pregnancy board.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • soulcupcakesoulcupcake member
    edited December 2014
    I don't. To DH, unless speaking about a specific forum or group, I refer to people I talk with online as "forum friends." He knows most are from mom/parenting forums. I usually only get specific if I'm discussing a debate and need to provide context.
    G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

• Nov Ladies or when referencing the 'AL community I specify loss & some of the girls he's familiar with because I've talked about them enough (and send/receive stuff in the mail from time to time from some of them).

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• Funny story my sister just texted me and goes " who the hell are all these new people you are friends with on facebook?"

I love this!!
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• Mommy board
  • I refer to it as the online pregnancy forums.

• I say my fellow November mommies online. Or just the message board.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• First rule of the bump is that you don't talk about the bump.

Blahaha I was waiting for this.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I say the girls online.
    DH loves the (sharable) stories.
    And i totally refer to him as Darling Husband all the time! Love Bump Speak!
  • crizz13 said:

Only DH knows about you all. To everyone else, I just say another mom or I read about it online...

DH just refers to it as The Bump. He knows specific stories (I think one of his favorites was the harpies thread) but pretty much stays out of it. It's funny though, now that LO is here if we're having issues or I'm super stressed, he says "Well, what does the bump say?" Like you all are the bible for babies....which, let's be real, you are ;-)

I also just refer to you guys as "another mom I know" or "my friend..."

Married:  08.17.2013
    Sweet Angel Baby: 02.01.2014
    Emerson Shay:  10:28:2014
    Two Fur Babies:  Talli Mae and Lexi

• OLJ1010 said:
    To people who I have already explained it to, I just say my message board/ forum. To someone else I usually feel the need to give a full explanation because apparently I think the people I know live under rocks lol. "There is a pregnancy website called TB, there are forums and I'm a part of one for babies born in N14" lol, writing that out, I sound ridiculous. But I've mostly really only talked about it with DH, my sisters, and a close friend or two. A lot of times I just say "I read about it online".
    I totally overexplain it too!  Mine goes something like - I've been using this website called The Bump and they have communities based on your due date so you can talk to other women going through the same things you are, it's really great blah blah blah blah"  
    CafeMom Tickers

N14 January Siggy Challenge - What Sucks About Work

• Only DH knows about you all. To everyone else, I just say another mom or I read about it online... DH just refers to it as The Bump. He knows specific stories (I think one of his favorites was the harpies thread) but pretty much stays out of it. It's funny though, now that LO is here if we're having issues or I'm super stressed, he says "Well, what does the bump say?" Like you all are the bible for babies....which, let's be real, you are ;-)
    I also just refer to you guys as "another mom I know" or "my friend..."
    Awwwww, we're your friends?!?!?!?!!?!?  /blush

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"