Parenting after a Loss

**KU PAL CHECK IN 12/22**

1. What is your EDD/how far along are you?

2. How have you been feeling this week?

3. Any big appointments or milestones?

4. Highlights or struggles of the week?

5. QOTW: What gift are you most excited to see your child (ren) open?

Re: **KU PAL CHECK IN 12/22**

• 1. What is your EDD/how far along are you? June 25th/ 13w4d

2. How have you been feeling this week? About the same as last week.  I still take one Zofran a day.  

3. Any big appointments or milestones? I had my NT scan with MFM last Tuesday.  Baby looked great!  The tech kept commenting on how everything was "textbook perfect".  That was so reassuring!  I had an OB appt on Friday and found out that I've gained some of my weight back, so that's good news.  Only one more pound and I'm back at my prepregnancy weight!  

4. Highlights or struggles of the week? Not pregnancy related, but a "catfish" was recently exposed on my BMB (with DS, not this pregnancy).  I was honestly shocked at everything that was revealed and I'm still reeling.  I felt particularly close to this person and just never imagined that this would happen.  

5. QOTW: What gift are you most excited to see your child (ren) open?  Can I cheat and say everything??  Haha!  
  • 1. What is your EDD/how far along are you? 36+4

2. How have you been feeling this week? Hanging in there. Still having a lot of pain, but I have been trying to rest as much as possible so as not to make it worse. I only have to work 2 days this week and next, so that should help.

3. Any big appointments or milestones? I had my weekly appointment this morning. Nothing exciting. Next appointment is next week and they will do a cervical check at that time.

4. Highlights or struggles of the week? DS woke up this morning with a red goopy eye. I KNOW it's viral, but I'm stuck bringing him to the pedi this afternoon or he won't be able to go to daycare tomorrow (such a waste of time and resources).

5. QOTW: What gift are you most excited to see your child (ren) open? I just love watching him rip the paper off and get excited. He "sort of" got it last year, but this year should've fun!

@KikiCohen‌ - I can't believe there was a "catfish" on your board. I can't imagine putting that much time into a lie. How do you even remember all of the lies for so long. I definitely would not be able to keep it all straight!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• Loading the player...
  • @Mom2anAngel2‌ I guess catfish isn't the proper term. She was a real person, using her real name, and had real kids. One of the other J13ers even met her and her son. She did make up a ton of lies about what seems like everything else. It's just sad.

@oopsiedaisies‌ Welcome and congrats!

@mamalamb10‌ Glad you're feeling better! I got my maternity clothes out of storage over the weekend too.
  • @oopsiedaisies‌ - Congrats and welcome. Sending many doubling vibes!

@mamalamb10‌ - I also felt "bigger" much earlier this time. Already having maternity clothes was definitely helpful. I'm glad you are feeling better.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"