Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Intro. Ready for this to finally be over

So we had our first ultrasound on 11/3 and found an empty gestational sac with no fetus. We decided to wait a few days and recheck HCG levels to see if they were rising or falling, found them falling... Took misoprostal on 11/14 and thought I had passed everything within a few days. I have done labs a few more times to keep watching the HCG fall but it's still not reached zero. Now it's nearly 4 weeks since having taken the pills and I'm still lightly bleeding (steadily red with clotting), so my doctor wanted me to go for another ultrasound. I had the ultrasound today and they say the sac is gone and walls of my uterus look good but I still have a substantial amount of clotting stuck inside.
So all that to say, I wish I would have done D&C to begin with. I am so tired of being in limbo and I just want this to be over already.

Re: Intro. Ready for this to finally be over

• Options
    I'm sorry for your loss, I was in the same situation with bleeding after miscarriage and had a D&C last week. I hope you can have your D&C soon so you can try to move on.
  • Options
    I am sorry for your loss and so sorry that it's lingering. I hope it ends soon for you *hug* 
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So no D&C yet, they said I should try methylergonovine to try and induce it first. Next week will have another ultrasound and blood draw to see if it works. I started taking it last night so fingers crossed...
  • Options
    I hope it passes quickly, keep us posted! *hug*
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Options
    I'm praying it passes quickly for you as well. I'm so sorry you're having a tough time waiting for the mc to end.

Anniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC since July 2014
    BFP#1 11/1/14, EDD 7/15/15, 
    MM/C (blighted ovum) 12/2/14 at 8 wks, D&C 12/5/14
    Fur Parents to Mercy, Fluffy and Big Tex
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you are going through this. Hope you are able to get through it quickly. XO
  • Options
    I hope the medication works for you. It's so cruel to have this be such a long process.
    Married 10.03.2014
    TTC the day we were married
    BFP October 2014 - Due 7/2/2015 - MMC discovered 12/1/2014 (D&C)
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss :( And sorry it is taking so long. I hope the medicine works and you don't have to end up getting a d&c after all this. 

>:D< Hugs
    ------------ http://ourangelsandrainbows.blogspot.com/ image † "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward." -Psalm 127:3 †
  • Options
    Sport for your loss, I think it is very hard when it seems to be never ending. Lots of hugs to you.
  • Options

I am so sorry for your loss...I too feel the same way as you...

I too feel that my body is not allowing me to move on, which in turn is preventing me from moving on emotionally..As of right now, I tried to do the M/C naturally, which didn't work, took the pill to help the process speed up which also didn't work, and just had a D & C a little over a week ago. I am still bleeding however, and passing tissue... (My doctor wants to wait until after the holiday to see if we should do anything else)...

But I understand the thought of you just wanting it to be over...I feel the same way at this point... :(

Sending hugs and thoughts your way. My husband keeps telling me the end is near...I am hoping that both of us will be able to move on soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"