Trying to Get Pregnant

Stopped pill midpack and no withdrawal bleeding ttc

postivepleasepostiveplease member
edited December 2014 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Hi everyone. This is my first post. Me and my husband have decided to ttc. I stopped my bc with 7 active pills left and obviously 7 placebo pills. I have been reading thar it is common to get a withdrawal bleed a few days after stopping midpack. It is day 9 since stopping and I haven't had any bleeding. Me and my husband have been having sex every day sometimes even twice a day. Could I be pregnant already? Has anyone gotten pregnant with no bleed at all?

Re: Stopped pill midpack and no withdrawal bleeding ttc

• MrsSept13MrsSept13 member
    edited December 2014
    Everyone is different when coming off BC. Most likely you're not, but if you think you're pregnant you should take a test.
    TTGP Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

My Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • I didn't know it was bad to stop my pill midpack until I started reading stuff online. I thought I would just get a withdrawal bleed and then it would be back to normal. But I haven't had anything yet and we've been having sex since I stopped. I did read that some people got pregnant with no bleed at all.
  • And when would be a good time to take a hpt?
  • And when would be a good time to take a hpt?

If you think you're pregnant, use first morning urine and take a test as soon as you want. Keep testing weekly until you get a positive or your period. If no period in 60 days, call your dr.
  • Okay then... testing too soon will result in a negative that's why I asked. And I don't understand the point of your comment "don't use us as google" I literally just started here. I came here for support and to give support. Aren't we all in the same situation. Oh and I don't understand why I wouldn't state if it was positive.. wouldn't this thread be of use to others in the future?
  • Okay then... testing too soon will result in a negative that's why I asked. And I don't understand the point of your comment "don't use us as google" I literally just started here. I came here for support and to give support. Aren't we all in the same situation. Oh and I don't understand why I wouldn't state if it was positive.. wouldn't this thread be of use to others in the future?

If you came here to give support and receive, then by all means, stick around if your test is negative. Lurk a bit and jump into the WTO (waiting to ovulate) and TWW (two week wait) threads. Have you read the newbie blog yet? It explains temping.

The reason why we don't want to know if you are pregnant is bc we don't know you. It would be the equivalent to running up to a group a strangers (ones who mostly consist of women TTC) and boasting about how you're pregnant. Does that make sense? It's rude.
  • I understand. I just wanted help because I've been googling it for a very long time but all the answers I am getting isn't the same for my situation. I did however see that someone got pregnant after 2 weeks stopping midpack so I wanted to know if anyone else has. Anyways. Thanks for everyones help... I will continue to lurk and hopefully find more answers...
  • Wait, is this real life? You literally have not finished your BC pills yet. I just got my period and cried all day about it because my LP is short AF am I’m angry, sad, and want to throw things because ALL I WANT IS TO BE IS KU... just like everyone else on the board. Want support? Maybe be a part of the community of kick ass ladies and maybe you’ll realize that’s its give and take, brah.

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's