December 2011 Moms
Options

Birthday/ Christmas gifts

Has anyone started thinking about this yet? I need some ideas. For birthday I think we are getting him a 12 inch bike with training wheels. I'm stumped on Christmas.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Birthday/ Christmas gifts

• Options
    Bike with training wheels and I spy books are all I have on my list so far.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    For Christmas pigeon books by Mo Willems and some type of toy. For his birthday we were planning to do a sleigh ride b day party so that may be his gift as well. No sure we'll have to see!
    New baby will be here in a matter of weeks then I'll be out on leave so we'll see what things look like then!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not a clue yet! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    He wants a bike so I gotta look at tricycles. He also likes reading. Im not sure what else yet. 
    ** Highschool Sweethearts ** 
    Married: February 14, 2009

MC: June 6 2010 @ 18 weeks
    DS: December 19, 2011
    MC: October 2, 2015 @ 14 weeks

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I finally started - only for DD (whose B-day is 19 days later) to decide to snoop through some of my bags before I could get things put away - YARGH!!!   It is what it is though. This year - my dream is to be able to put the tree up the day after Thanksgiving, and not just that, decorate it too!!!  The stark realization of kids becoming materialistic this time of year hit because we have St. Nick followed by DS's b-day, then Christmas, then DD's b-day in a 30-day span of time.  What really sucks though is balancing out what to get for DD because what she wants and what she needs are so different.  She really needs a dedicated (though not high end) computer or other piece of equiv. technology that she can use.  What she wants is just a ton of "crap" that she'll pretty much open and it'll get tossed on the stack.  Ugh - it's all about balance, but still...

• Options
    I think we are going to buy or build her a doll house and get her some of those little dolls that you can change the dresses on. Her best friend has a house and those dolls and she LOVES playing with them.

We originally thought a real bike (she has a balance bike) however when we went to the store to test out a real bike she was scared. I think it's bc her balance bike is shorter than a real bike and the real bike kind of tipped to the sides a little when she was on it and it made her nervous

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    We got her a kitchen for her b-day which she loved. She got a balance bike from my brother which was our plan for Christmas so now we are stumped.
    Married DH 08.28.10
    Pregnancy #1: BFP 04.10.11 EDD 12.23.11 DD1 Born 12.4.11
     Pregnancy #2: BFP 5.12.14 MC 5.20.14 @ 5wk4d
    Pregnancy #3: BFP 11.1.14 EDD 7.5.15 MC 11.13.14 @ 6wk4d
    Pregnancy #4: BFP 1.31.15 EDD 10.5.15 DD2 Born 9.23.15

• Options
    DS got a Case Loader for his Birthday along with a few misc. items.  Why does shopping for boys need to be so much more difficult than for girls...
  • Options
    We ended up getting him a pillow that has a mickey head with his name all over it and a mickey mouse clubhouse bedding set. He LOVES it! 
    ** Highschool Sweethearts ** 
    Married: February 14, 2009

MC: June 6 2010 @ 18 weeks
    DS: December 19, 2011
    MC: October 2, 2015 @ 14 weeks

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"