March 2014 Moms

Re: Fffc 12/20

• My cousin was supposed to come over today but canceled cause she is sick and I am relieved. I was excited to see her and the baby, but I have a lot to do today and I really don't feel like showering or changing out of my yoga pants.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Loading the player...
  • I haven't finished wrapping the Christmas presents. and I may or may not have been letting LO play with one of his while keeping it in the box (like open-front 'try me' style).

I decided to put together a nice photo album for MIL's xmas present. bought the album...and haven't done a darn thing with it.

last week I think I FFFC that I haven't done my thank you cards or Christmas cards yet. this week? .....I haven't done my thank you cards or Christmas cards yet.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Jt7dreamz said:

@twaffle5‌ is this a brag playing? ;) kidding. Enjoy. And no flaming here. I am jealous

Yes. \:D/

I'm a control freak about Lo though so even with all those people being able to be doing everything I would still be doing a ton.
  • A day late:

But I have mommy guilt about taking away my empty boobs from Holland. There was nothing left, and I'm too irritable during pregnancy to want to let her comfort nurse.
    This guilt has lead to her cosleeping nightly, and my husband sleeping on the couch. :/
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @myfriendscallmemeg‌ don't feel bad! You made it so far and you have a lot to deal with! Pregnancy is hard enough with all the crazy hormones, so don't add worrying to your plate.
  • Lol.
    I just noticed the thread is called FFFC 12/20, but Friday was the 19th.
    @WisconsinCheese12‌ must be super ready for Christmas if she can afford to skip a day. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"