October 2012 Moms

Weekend

How are things?
Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

Re: Weekend

• DH is about to leave again until Monday so he can work on the house again. He had a conversation with the property manager and he said he's not going to pay the utility bill if they aren't going to replace the washer dryer. Otherwise, he's willing to call it even. He threatened to take her to court, report her to all these places that she prides her reputation on, and to the BBB just because of how difficult she is. Basically, we want her to suffer for causing such a problem. I don't think it will actually get to that. It's getting a little ugly... But this woman is a bitch and isn't taking any responsibility. She has so much employee turnover and is trying to cover her ass by blaming it on them when she herself hadn't been paying any attention to the house and essentially drove it into the ground.

DH said worst that will happen is that they won't replace the washer dryer, we'll pay the utilities, and he will trash her reputation and credibility beyond belief.

• @Rachelilly23‌ people are ridiculous. From what it sounds like she flat out failed to do her job.

B woke up at 12:15am screaming her little head off. It took forever to calm her down. She said her ear hurt. :( and she's coughing a bit. I ended up just bringing her to my room once she calmed down where she clung to me all night. Poor munchkin :( Hopefully it was just a rough night and she isn't getting worse.

• Loading the player...
  • That's awful @Rachelilly23‌ hope they atleast replace the washer dryer.

Wesley and i are braving target this morning to finish our shopping and then heading to my sister's for a all day cookie baking with her and my mom. Then we have a Christmas party tonight and i still need to clean my house as we are hosting a Christmas party tomorrow here.

• Emma has been such a gremlin this morning. We are heading to spend the day with family. First seeing my niece and family then we are going to a fancy dinner with the hubs family. I am not looking forward to managing my gremlin of a child at dinner.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Mrs_LadyMrs_Lady member
    edited December 2014
    Had a total rough week. Lo got new meds which has helped, he also had ear infection work has been insane cant telework.
    Today since lo is on the mend we went to Lakeshore and storytime. Will do a carters and old navy run after naptime.
    Will make cookies and sip wine and watch holiday movies atbedtime
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Rachelilly23Rachelilly23 member
    edited December 2014
    @mbm1983‌ H already found someone. He's going with Remax, which is better since it's corporate and they definitely have their shit together. The other place was some rinky dink local place that clearly has no idea what they're doing.

@WanderingStars23‌ He didn't. I told him to and he didn't. So frustrating.

• Girl was up from 3 to 4. She is a freaking monster today. I slept from 12-3 then 5-7. I'm a bit of a monster, too. It's been ugly this morning.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • My grandmother died.

• Ok, my dad just called back saying she didn't die. Wtf??? They're all going to her house because she wants to say goodbye. I guess they think it's going to be any minute. I don't know.

But how do you deliver a message like that when it's not confirmed?????

• OMG, @Rachelilly23‌ , I'm glad your grandma isn't dead, and sorry she's not doing well. That is quite the mixed message you got.
  • I'm so pissed at my dad right now.

• @Rachelilly23‌ what the actual fuck???

Oct Angel Babies
  • My dad was so dry about it when he first told me. No empathy or emotion. So it bugged me even more. Just talked to my mom and they're sitting with grammie telling her it's time if she's ready, but my grandfather is begging her to stay. It's a mess. I'm a mess...

• Party went great! Kids all played well together, and so did the grown ups. LOL Husband is pretty well hating life right now though. He was drinking Fireball and before he knew it he had drank *a lot* of Fireball. He is gonna have a really sucky day when he wakes up. Wife of the year, but I have no sympathy for drunken misery and hangovers. Don't want a hangover? Don't drink so much.

We may actually finally do a toy purge tomorrow. Everything is all pulled out and strewn across my house anyway! ;)

Oct Angel Babies
  • @needutonite STOP IT. I want to just eat him up! So handsome!

Oct Angel Babies
  • @NeedUtonite‌ , adorable !!

And yeah, how are that so big already!?? He looks like a tiny, cute, grown up.
  • I really think SD (11) loves to intentionally piss B off

I don't understand how a 10 minute car ride with the two of them is ALWAYS a fucking nightmare.

And since B is already miserable and sick, putting her down for a nap after that car ride is not fun. At all.

• I made 2 calendars for Christmas a couple days ago on Shutterfly. Now I get a code for a free calendar! I already got the ones I wanted, thanks, why couldn't this email be a little earlier!  I guess I'll make another and give it to my mom. 
  • @mambonumber5‌ your cousin is a bitch and your hubby rocks. Nursing mom and baby rights is totally my soapbox issue... My hubby wouldn't have been as vocal as yours, so that's awesome

@NeedUtonite‌ your son is so handsome.

@Rachelilly23‌ - prayers for your family

I have two days of finals and tons of grading standing between me and break. Can't wait for a week and a half with my babies!

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• @mambonumber5‌ you have pm.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"