February 2013 Moms
Options

TTC check-in

So who's still in the TTC game?
What cycle are you one? Where in your cycle?
What are your feelings about this cycle?
What is something you're really looking forward to with a new kiddo? What are you dreading most?

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

Re: TTC check-in

• Options
    I'm finishing up cycle 2 TTC with a BFN (today at 13dpo I got a BFN with a 10miu test, so I'm calling this cycle done) and should get AF on Friday.
    Our timing was good again this cycle, but no luck. 

I'm most looking forward to my family being complete and being done with the whole TTC and pregnancy thing. I'm also looking forward to the kids all interacting with each other. What I'm dreading most are the nights. I really, really hope this next kiddo is a better sleeper than our DDs. Oh, and obviously I'm very much dreading the future flights to the US. I'm considering looking into sedatives (for the kids, not for me) ;)

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Options
    Meeeee. Cycle 2 CD 21. Not sure how I feel. I was having cramps over the weekend so I either O'd then or am about to. Not temping so I'm kinda guessing out my ass.

I'm really excited for Kieran to become a big brother. He's such a lovey kid I can see him smothering his sibling with affection. I'm excited to have my heart grow bigger and for our family to feel complete.

I don't look forward to the sleep depreivation. At least I know what I'm getting myself into this time ;)
    Married: August 2008
    DS born: February 2013
    TTC #2: Nov. 14
    Chemical pregnancy 09/16/15
    BFP: 12/25/15 EDD: 09/04/16
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

What cycle are you one? Where in your cycle? I got my IUD out and I am still waiting for my period. WTH

What is something you're really looking forward to with a new kiddo? What are you dreading most? the snuggles...oh the snuggles and little moans and groans and watching them learn new things again (even though I enjoy that everyday with LO now, it is my favorite for him too) I am dreading middle of the night wakings and dragging a bigger diaper bag and smelling formula barf. 
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Options
    Still don't really know what cycle we are on. We've been trying off and on since February. Some months trying (temping, OPK, EOD) and other months NTNP, and then a few months of nothing. We just signed up for insurance for 2015 and made sure we have a good plan for maternity. Hoping we make a decision soon.
    As for what I'm looking forward to... The snuggles, seeing DD as a big sister, my heart growing bigger, and all the memories.
    Not looking forward to the possibility of having 2 kids that wake in the middle of the night, and not having help. And all the worry that comes with pregnancy and a newborn.

Together since July 21 2002

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    @kelly321 Sorry to hear that this last cycle was a bust. I'll be crossing my fingers for you this coming month. Good luck!

TTC since June 2009
    BFP #1 2/22/10 M/C 6w2d
    BFP #2 October 2010 CP
    BFP #3 1/11/11 M/C 8w5d
    IUI #1 Aug 2011= BFN
    IUI #2= BFP #4 9/18/11 missed M/C, D&C 10/18/11
    IUIs #3&4 = BFN
    IVF #1 May 2012 = BFP! Twins!!

Fraternal twins born Feb. 2013

Lilypie - (X78c)

• Options
    Yes, @kelly321, I am sorry that you didn't get your BFP this time around. I'll pray it happens next cycle.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    jdilorenzojdilorenzo member
    edited December 2014
    We are still trying. Just got my period today. So that sucks. We have been trying since the summer. I am still nursing and I wonder if that is making it harder. Hoping for next month!

Looking forward to giving MJ a sibling. Can't wait for another tiny baby to cuddle.
    Jenny DiLo
  • Options
    @jdilorenzo‌ I am too still nursing 3 times a day. I hope it is not making it harder.

Together since July 21 2002

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"