Options

FFFC!!!

Let's hear those confessions!!!!!

****DS born 08/18/2015****Baby squishy due 08/03/2015****

beach

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: FFFC!!!

• Options
    I am super excited to go to Cincinnati this weekend.. More for the food & not so much for the inlaws.

orange is the new black red reznikov gif

*Jan Siggy Challenge--Mean Girls*

BabyFruit Ticker

Married: 4/26/14 - DH "J": 33 - ME: 27 - DS "G": 12/21/09

TTC #2 since October 2014 - BFP 12/2/2014!! - EDD 8/13/2015!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I take pictures of my hard book pages so i can read at work! Its the holidays who wants to work!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

I watch teen mom....and teen mom 2

I do too! I also still play Candy Crush.
    *Aug '15 Siggy Challenge - Mean Girl*
    image    image
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My 2 boys ages 8 & 10
    BFP#3 EDD 8/19/2015
    mc @ 7wks 4/2014

Me 31 H 33

• Options
    I've been sitting in the driveway in my car crying for the past 10 minutes because I really don't want to go to work today.
  • Options
    I may have just taken another pregnancy test..... lol
  • Options
    I'm eating my second breakfast of the morning.

TTC since June 2009
    BFP #1 2/22/10 M/C 6w2d
    BFP #2 October 2010 CP
    BFP #3 1/11/11 M/C 8w5d
    IUI #1 Aug 2011= BFN
    IUI #2= BFP #4 9/18/11 missed M/C, D&C 10/18/11
    IUIs #3&4 = BFN
    IVF #1 May 2012 = BFP! Twins!!

Fraternal twins born Feb. 2013

Lilypie - (X78c)

• Options
    I bought DH a car starter for Christmas and I was going to have it already installed but figuring out how to sneak his car out and be gone for 4 hours with nothing else to do exhausts me. I'm going to just wrap it up and give it to him as a gift and we can go together to have it installed after the holidays when we will have another car. The surprise would have been cool but it feels like so much work.

Me: 28 
    DH: 34

IUD out 8/29/13 and TTC since then.
    BFP 12/29/13
    Bleeding 1/17/14 with LO showing 10 days smaller.
    NMC 1/26/14

Continued trying every month. Began seeing RE 7/2014.

12/2/14 got first Rx for Clomid for following cycle.
    12/3/14 BFP!!!
    No heartbeat at 8w4d. D&C scheduled for Jan 7, 14 

• Options
    meg2j said:
    I gave my six month old the crust of my cold pizza. She thought it was great. It was also breakfast time.
    I've done the same, and he LOVED it. 

Also sidenote:  really glad to see someone else with a 6 month old and pregnant again.  I'm excited, but terrified.  Just as I was feeling like I was getting my head above water again... bam!  Commiserate with me through this, will ya?
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    It took me an hour to get up this morning. I didn't have much time to get ready, and I couldn't care less how I look today.
  • Options
    melsner said:
    I take extra long bathroom breaks (like15 minutes) at work so I can read cracked articles, bump, and facebook. Sometimes I'll even go in there when I don't have to go.
    Story of my life
    August 2015 January Siggy Challenge - Mean Girls

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    When DS's reflux became evident as a newborn and he was spitting up all day every day, I would keep the dogs away from the mess and clean it up.  Now?  I'm like, "go get it!"  They do an excellent job prewashing.  They're disgusting little creatures, but I love them.
    My floor would be a hazard zone if I didn't have a dog. I have never swept after a meal, its like a robotic vacuum! 
  • Options
    dani1124 said:

I take pictures of my hard book pages so i can read at work! Its the holidays who wants to work!

Why have I never thought of this?!? Monday will be much easier to swallow!
    Praying this is our take home baby. STICK TURKEY Mommy will miss you everyday my beautiful angel. We love you Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers M/C on 1/05/11 at 11 weeks.
  • Options
    We have an ugly sweater party to attend Saturday with friends. I'm looking forward to being toddler free for a night, and brushing up on my fake drinking skills! It's like a game since no one knows. Will I make it the weekend?

DH & I are both 28    Together: 12 years    Married: 09/24/2011

BFP#1: January '12 - DD1 09/16/2012

Preterm labor 31 weeks. Monitored for Hellp and diagnosed with oligohydramnios July '12

BFP #2: 06/25 - EDD 03/05/15 MMC confirmed 8/1 - D&E 8/4 retained tissue discovered 8/20

BFP #3 11/24 - 12/15 Heartbeat detected - DD2 07/29/15

• Options

I may have just taken another pregnancy test..... lol

I have taken one a week! Ha it's getting pricey!

Also, i told my husband I was feeling sicker than I was yesterday so he would do the dishes... I'm an asshole, I know.. But he's just so willing to help! It seemed like a waste of i didnt
  • Options
    NotElsie said:

It took me an hour to get up this morning. I didn't have much time to get ready, and I couldn't care less how I look today.

I feel this way.. But everyday..
  • Options
    I'm currently binge watching Gilmore Girls... before that it was Buffy and Angel and before that Dawson's Creek and first it was Felicity. Netflix why you do dis to me???
  • Options
    DD would burp up almost every time I fed her so after a while we let our dog do this too. She doesn't anymore, but every time DD burps my dog comes running.

___
    stuck in quote box:  yes.  every. time. he. burps.  like i said.  disgusting critters :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    My DH's friend casually mentioned he & his gf are pregnant last night, and I'm fairly sure she must be about as far along as I am (about 6w). He said they're telling everyone right away. I'm super happy for them and glad to have someone else in our circle of friends who will be having children at the same time as us (we are older as is our group of friends but not many babies yet)... BUT... I became so sad and jealous thinking about it. We have a previous loss eaflier this year and I feel like it's forcing us to be constantly worried and hide our pregnancy as long as possible, when really I want to be happily spreading the news to all of our friends like these lucky people. (Not that we were telling friends at 6w last time, but you know.) I feel so bad for having that reaction but at least I was able to have good cry about it in private last night (yay for pregnancy hormones), and I feel (mostly) better this am. PGAL brain sucks and I hate it!!!!
  • Options
    @TessyMessy - Yeah,. 340 is too much to catch up on.  The most I went through at once is about 110 but you can bet I was scanning them and only a few stood out.

rainbowsSiggy picimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    raelynn71109raelynn71109 member
    edited December 2014
    I still have my positive pee sticks and I frequently take them out and look at them. I'm not going to save them forever, but they are the only confirmation I have right now that I am really pregnant.

I did this last time too. It took me 6 months after our loss before I was finally able to throw them away. We even moved in the meantime and I moved them with us.

Me: 34; DH: 38; SD: 9
    TTC #1 since November 2013

BFP #1: 2/4/14--EDD 10/14/14--CP 2/8/14

BFP #2: 3/1/14--EDD 11/15/14--MMC at 12w6d (baby stopped developing at 11w4d)
    D&C 5/13/14; Retained Tissue Found: Cytotec 5/30/14; 2nd D&C 6/20/14

BFP #3: 12/13/14--EDD 8/27/15--MMC at 7 weeks (no fetal pole and measuring 1 1/2 weeks behind)--Cytotec 1/9/15

January 2015: Off to RE for RPL testing

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAugust 4

• Options
    I've been a zombie the past two days at work.  Instead of doing something productive I just stare at the wall or come on here. 
    THIS.  I finally got an email yesterday asking me why I was late on things that were due, which is so unlike me.  I just couldn't give that much of a shit.  There were baby things to internet!!
  • Options

My DH's friend casually mentioned he & his gf are pregnant last night, and I'm fairly sure she must be about as far along as I am (about 6w). He said they're telling everyone right away. I'm super happy for them and glad to have someone else in our circle of friends who will be having children at the same time as us (we are older as is our group of friends but not many babies yet)... BUT... I became so sad and jealous thinking about it. We have a previous loss eaflier this year and I feel like it's forcing us to be constantly worried and hide our pregnancy as long as possible, when really I want to be happily spreading the news to all of our friends like these lucky people. (Not that we were telling friends at 6w last time, but you know.)

I feel so bad for having that reaction but at least I was able to have good cry about it in private last night (yay for pregnancy hormones), and I feel (mostly) better this am. PGAL brain sucks and I hate it!!!!

Quote fail

Hugs. I get this. I am in the same boat. I had a loss this spring and will be 6 wks tomorrow. We are visiting families this week and part of me really wants to tell them but I don't want to until we see a heartbeat.
    Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• Options
    I can't be bothered to do the housework recently x
  • Options
    I moved to a new house two days ago and I still haven't even unpacked one box...

• Options
    I spent the entire day yesterday on the couch. Like, the whole day. 

The house is a disastrous mess and IDGAF.
  • Options
    Dvr and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse are my favorite things ever. I am so tired so i just keep replaying Mickey to amuse dd.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Also I am having a coke for breakfast.
  • Options

Stupid government computer won't let me quote box.... @meg2j and @haltandsalute, I have a 6 month old too :-h

I was too lazy to bring my own lunch to work, so now I'm going to have someone bring me food...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Pregnancy Ticker  
    # 1
    BFP: 9/17/2013, EDD: 6/1/2014
    Welcome to the World, Brielle Lorraine: 5/23/2014 @ 2:01pm, 6lbs 6oz, 19.75in
    # 2
    BFP: 12/12/2014, EDD: 8/25/2015
  • Options
    splashgraphicsplashgraphic member
    edited December 2014
    I'm so bloated I decided to wear maternity pants today. And they feel AMAZING!!!
  • Options
    I just weeded the news out of my sister that our SIL is knocked up too!! She's a few weeks ahead of us, but is planning to announce to our family on Christmas Eve. I'm already happy crying because the two cousins will be so close in age! Not really a confession, but it is a secret.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I smell and can't find the motivation to take a shower.
    August 2015 January Siggy Challenge - Mean Girls

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"