June 2015 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change 12/18

@asutherl made me realize we hadn't done this yet either!

Ok, Thursday Mamas, lay it on  me:

What week/fruit/veggie/other random object are you?

How do you feel?

Best gift you've ever received (or given)?
imageimageimage

J15 January Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails

Pregnancy Ticker

Married: 12/08/12
BFP: 09/21/14
EDD: 06/04/15

~*~ book nerd forever | Tar Heel '07 ~*~

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 12/18

• Options
    Week: 16! Time's a-flying and apparently I have an avocado in my ute.

I feel: mostly good! A few headaches, some dry skin and nasal congestion, but it's winter so all that was pretty much expected anyway.

Best gift: For college graduation my parents gave me a Nikon DSLR. I still love that thing almost 8 years later. Plus, it'll get renewed use with LO coming in June :)
    imageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    What week/fruit/veggie/other random object are you? 15 weeks---Orange? I think it's an orange. 
    How do you feel? Good...I think this is the first week I've been able to say that. The nausea is all but gone at night, and I haven't thrown up in over a week. I'm hungry and finally able to eat! A bit of low back pain, and I'm tired...but, no pukes--so, I'm happy.
    Best gift you've ever received (or given)? I gave my non-technologically-advanced Dad an iPad mini for Christmas this year. I gave it to him early at Thanksgiving when he was here to visit, and showed him how to do all things basic---but, specifically, how to FaceTime. For the first time in three years, he can see his grandson at a moments notice. I think that's pretty great.
    That is awesome and amazing. How cool!
    imageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    13 weeks here, too, so I've got a peach.

I've had a cold for 2 straight months. I don't know what it's like to breathe normally anymore. But at least I can eat most of the time now.

The best gift I've ever gotten was a trip to Italy my senior year of high school. I wish I could go back--10 days was not long enough.
    CW + KJ: 8.10.2013
    1st Baby W Due: 6.25.2015
    BabyFruit Ticker

photo e2a5dc19-be96-4d99-b2d6-da7922f6c601_zps08cbe34a.jpg photo 319d419c-5eb1-4d11-a435-225e0a3417f3_zps1ea6c8b4.jpg
  • Options
    Howdy!

I am 16 w today.  I've got an avocado in my belly.

Aside from the wicked acid reflux and crazy nosebleed situation, I'm feeling pretty good.  

The best gift I've ever received?  My folks paid for me to explore Europe for 3 weeks when I graduated college.  That was the best.    

January Siggy Challenge

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Hello Thursday mamas!

Week: 15- We have an orange now!

Feeling: Major exhaustion/lack of motivation, peeing ALL the time, and achy/uncomfortable in my hips and belly but no major MS or anything so I can't complain.

Best Gift: I've given concert tickets to my husband a few times. I just love how excited he gets and we have so much fun together. I'd much rather give a gift of quality time together that will create lasting memories. :)

Me: 27 Hubs:30

EDD: June 11, 2015

1st Baby and thrilled!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    14 weeks - A lemon! 

How do you feel?
    I feel like I have more energy! I have been eating more! My face is clearing up! (Hope I'm not speaking too soon for all these things - knock on wood)

My husband loves penguins, so for our first Christmas I got him a penguin ornament of 2 penguins kissing with the year on it.  He loved it so much he teared up opening it (and he is definitely not an emotional guy!)
  • Options
    Hey fellow Thursday people! :)

We are 13 weeks, so I think our fruit is a peach!

I am feeling pretty good. Nausea and fatigue are improving daily so I am very grateful. I am a STM and my baby bump is starting to poke out! :)

Best gift? Well two years ago my father-in-law paid my entire trip (airfare/lodging/food) to go see my husband graduate from BMT as a Christmas present (graduation was in January and we missed all the major Holidays for or first season as married people so it was soooo good to be able to see him for a few days and not have to worry about the money)

:)
  • Options
    Week: 16 & growing a California Avocado 

I feel: Seems like second trimester is regressing into the way I was feeling in the first trimester. Lack of appetite again, tired and sluggish. 

Best gift: My engagement ring, it's my forever ring. 
    I'm 31 with PCOS and He's 30 with no issues. 
    Together since 08.11.2007
    BFP 09.23.2014 EDD 06.04.2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    veggiemoveggiemo member
    edited December 2014
    Hi all!

Week: 16, avocado

Feeling: A little scared from some earlier spotting. Also been feeling a bit crampy/tender in my abdomen this evening. Hoping it's gone tomorrow.

Best gift: My parents let me get a trampoline when I was in 7th grade. I bought it myself with money I had saved up, so the gift part was my parents allowing me to get it. I had begged for years. I was so proud of myself and it was the best day ever when we set it up.

Edited: to add paragraphs.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Married J on 5.21.10
    G born on 9.30.12
  • Options
    Week 14, lemon (which in my mind is smaller than a peach, so I feel like I've gone backwards!)

Just starting to feel really uncomfortable in my regular pants, but I didn't want to go to the mall before Christmas and it's too late to order any before we leave town to visit family. . . I'm regretting not buying at least a few maternity pants/skirts already! Otherwise feeling pretty good. Not exhausted at night any more but having a really hard time getting up in the mornings!

Best gift received ever was a Nintendo. I was 5, I think, and it was so far beyond my wildest dreams of what would be under the tree. Best given I'd say was a machine to convert vinyl records and cassette tapes to CD that we gave our father many years ago. He still dinks around with it these days and he gets so much enjoyment out of sharing his collection in a format that is accessible to the rest of us!

Hope everyone has a great week!

• Options
    16w, avacado!

How do you feel?
    Great, no strong symptoms but the bloat is turning to a bump finally. Oh and I swear the boobs are getting bigger too. If only the acne would get smaller.

That's tough, I guess the kittens I received as a child. My birthday's just before Christmas and my parents told me they'd get me a kitten for Christmas, so when they got me one for my birthday I was super surprised. Then when they got me another for Christmas I was double-shocked. I loved those cats until the day they died.
    J'15 January Signature Challenge: Pinterest Fail: I want to do one, but I was late in starting and now I'm too lazy to get in on it. This is how most of my pinterest fails normally occur, at least I didnt buy supplies.

TTC since March 2014
    BFP#1 09/25/2014 EDD 6/4/2015

BabyFetus Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options
    What week/fruit/veggie/other random object are you? 16/avocado!

How do you feel? pretty okay most of the time. everything i eat STILL gives me heartburn and my gag reflex is on point, but the nausea has calmed down so much! also, fat. i feel very fat. :(

Best gift you've ever received (or given)? I guess I never really got excited over gifts once  I hit my teen years. So when I was about 21/22, I asked for an iPod and my mom said it wasn't in the cards. It was the last gift I opened that year and I cried. My mom said it was the greatest thing to see and I loved that iPod so hard - it's still in my family; gifted it to my sister when I got an upgrade.
    kristine!  B)

me: 33, Factor V Leiden, MTHFR + hubs: 37
    BFP #1: 9/25/14 -- EDD: 6/4/15
    Jesse, our baby boy: 2/25/15 @ 25.6 weeks, 2lbs 2oz & 13.5 inches. spent 66 days in the NICU. <3
    BFP #2: 7/29/16 -- EDD: 3/30/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    baby #2 on the way. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Frogger5 said:
    Week 14, lemon (which in my mind is smaller than a peach, so I feel like I've gone backwards!) Just starting to feel really uncomfortable in my regular pants, but I didn't want to go to the mall before Christmas and it's too late to order any before we leave town to visit family. . . I'm regretting not buying at least a few maternity pants/skirts already! Otherwise feeling pretty good. Not exhausted at night any more but having a really hard time getting up in the mornings! Best gift received ever was a Nintendo. I was 5, I think, and it was so far beyond my wildest dreams of what would be under the tree. Best given I'd say was a machine to convert vinyl records and cassette tapes to CD that we gave our father many years ago. He still dinks around with it these days and he gets so much enjoyment out of sharing his collection in a format that is accessible to the rest of us! Hope everyone has a great week!
    I couldn't decide between trampoline and Nintendo! Another great childhood moment!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Married J on 5.21.10
    G born on 9.30.12
  • Options
    I am a orange this week!

My nausea/ vomiting is getting worse instead of better. I called in sick to work last night because I couldn't keep anything down.

For my moms 40th birthday we bought her a diamond family ring. She had never owned a diamond before (wedding band was plain gold) and used to joke she delivered us all in April so one day she could get a diamond ring. She hasn't taken it off on the 15 years since we bought it for her :)

I also bought my dh a fancy guitar the first Christmas after I graduated nursing school. I wrapped a pick in a ring box and he was confused when he opened it. He started crying when I went and grabbed the guitar from it's hiding place :)

@sajastar‌ your doll story made me tear up! My mom always sewed our Christmas gifts because we didn't have much money growing up. Looking back, I appreciate how hard my mom worked to give us the magic of Christmas with so little.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"