Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Missed miscarriage / D&C Advice please

hi ladies, unfortunately the baby stopped developing at 6w and I should have been 10 now. With no insurance until jan my dr suggested to wait if my body does anything or can go to a clinic for a cheaper D & C. Well I can't take the waiting and still feeling prego so I scheduled the surgery at a clinic for sat so I can feel better to enjoy Christmas with my family. Has anyone else had it done there before? Sorry for the long post, I'm just so nervous.

Re: Missed miscarriage / D&C Advice please

• Options
    Hey hon, I am so sorry you're going through this. It's normal to be nervous so don't feel bad about that. 

I would recommend going to the Advice and Experience section here (link below) and it will have different experiences for different things, such as a D&C. 

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12309228/advice-and-experience#latest

I wish you the best and I hope you can enjoy the holiday's as much as possible. *hug*

I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Options
    Thank you so much
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Please feel free to come back and let us know how you're doing or if you just need to vent/get things out. That's what we are here for! 
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Options
    Cytotec is an option toO
  • Options
    Thank you ladies. I had a d & c done this morning as I was told I was at risk of infection since the baby had died already that the cytotect wasn't the safest. I'm resting and recovering now
  • Options
    Thanks for the update and I'm glad you're home resting. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you can start healing mentally *hug*

• Options
    Hugs to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"