August 2015 Moms

Ultrasound Pics and Chatter

Re: Ultrasound Pics and Chatter

• @preppywife I actually don't do OB ultrasound. I am a cardiovascular tech. Some of my coworkers, however, are trained in general/OB. I wish I could answer your question!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No worries, thanks for answering :smile:
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm curious to know for ladies that were around 6 weeks at their ultrasound what the baby's bmp was.
  • Congrats on the twins @BrazilianPeach‌ !!!!
  • I love this! Going in tomorrow for my US at 6weeks 6days... Bump!
  • I'm curious to know for ladies that were around 6 weeks at their ultrasound what the baby's bmp was.

Exactly 6 weeks 123 Bpm.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • SpartyKim said:

I had an u/s today at 7 weeks 1 day but I was measuring 6 weeks exactly.  The doppler couldn't pick up the heartbeat but we could clearly see the heart flickering in the ultrasound.  This really bummed me out because my 3 losses were pre-HB & I really wanted to hear it today but my doc is happy and thinks I just ovulated late.  I have another u/s next week tues so I can stop worrying before the holidays.

Hopefully you just ovulated late! That happened to my sister, she went in knowing exactly when she had had sex, & the Dr. told her her baby was not developed enough for that date and she would probably miscarry. She never did, and her baby ended up being 12 lbs at birth!

Crossing my fingers you o'd late, and crossing my fingers you end up with A not 12 pounder! ;)
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    We were at 128bpm at 6 weeks exactly

BFP #1: 4/7/14, EDD: 12/16/14 -- Missed Miscarriage - D&C  on 5/13 at 9 weeks
    BFP #2: 10/24/14, EDD: 07/04/15 -- Chemical Pregnancy confirmed 10/27
    BFP #3: 11/28/14, EDD: 08/06/15 -- Strong heartbeat at 6 weeks, Missed Miscarriage - D&C on 1/9 at 10 weeks

rainbows
  • @ABvintage‌ thanks! I'll make sure to post the little bean here :)
  • @myfriendscallmemeg No way do I want a 12 lb baby!  DD was 7'7" at birth.  I'm hoping the ovarian cysts I got every cycle after I went off BC caused a late ovulation.

rainbowsSiggy picimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Our appt is the 2nd too. How far along are you?
  • @MrsMenneals‌ I have my first ultrasound tomorrow as well. I'll be 7w2d. Can. Not. Wait!
  • Love seeing all these pictures! I can't wait for my ultra sound in January! It can't come soon enough :)
  • Had an ultrasound yesterday! Baby is measuring 3 days ahead. So I am now at 7w 6d. Which moves my edd to 7/29. But I am going to hang out here with you ladies. Heartbeat was 150! Whoohoo. I get this feeling my little dandelion is going to be in the 99th% all throughout. Can't blame baby. I'm 6'2" and dh is 5'11" hehe.

@JellicalParker‌ my DH and I are both 6'3!!!! I'm guessing we won't have a small baby ;)
  • @ABvintage‌ hahaha not so worried about a 15lb baby lol... both dh and I were long skinny babies. I was barely 6lbs full term, so here's hoping baby Jelli is like me!
    @mrsb30‌ I'm glad I'm not the only one who's pretty tall! Can't wait to see how your baby is growing!
    BabyFruit Ticker

image      image

• @Ampaints‌ Good luck to you tomorrow!! :)
  • We have a doc appt tomorrow morning.  It's possible they'll do an u/s.  At this point I'm not sure, but I'm hoping they will.  I'm so nervous about it and hoping for the chance to see the heart flicker nice and strong!  It may be too soon, but here's hoping!  I've been counting it down since last week.  I just want to know baby is ok, and then it will finally feel more officially. As of now, it's a horrible Schrodinger mindfuck, but I'm trying to keep myself positive.  Pretty similar feelings to what many of you have already posted.  It helps to get it 'out there', though.  To help keep my mind off of it, I redid the living room and playroom yesterday and today.  It was literally an all day overhaul project.  It needed to get done.  Of course, now I'm paranoid that I may have overdone it, being on my feet all day and moving so much heavy furniture.  I can't tell if I'm feeling typical ute stretch or if what I feel now is something different.  Praying for the best tomorrow (for all of us)!
    About Me: My Aug15 BMB Intro
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers beach
    Aug 15 BMB Jan Siggy Challenge: Mean Girls ... tbd
    Pregnancy%20ticker BabyGaga BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have my first appointment today and I am SO excited! I can't wait to see what will happen! I'm thinking no U/S since it is with the nurse.  Hopefully, U/S on Monday 12/22 with the doctors! I am loving all the U/S pictures and getting ready for mine!
    "One Love, One Heart, One Destiny" - Bob Marley

"Louie & Irie -  Fur Babies Adopted 02/16/13 & 5/23/13"

August 15 January Challenge - Mean Girls

• Things that made my cry today: This post! So happy for all you ladies!!! :smile: My first U/S is supposed to be the 30th but we'll be out of state visiting family through January 15th. I assume doc will wait til we're home rather than do it early at 5 weeks 2 days (the day we leave)
  • Congrats to everyone who has had good news at their u/s! Hoping I will have some to share tomorrow too!
  • I love seeing all the pics! I'm going in for my 1st appt and dating u/s tomorrow and can't wait to share! Congrats to you all!
  • @redaero‌ I think its looks cool. I love science so to me its awesome. That electric spark that cells naturally have, nothing can duplicate.
  • mrsb30 said:

Had an ultrasound yesterday! Baby is measuring 3 days ahead. So I am now at 7w 6d. Which moves my edd to 7/29. But I am going to hang out here with you ladies. Heartbeat was 150! Whoohoo. I get this feeling my little dandelion is going to be in the 99th% all throughout. Can't blame baby. I'm 6'2" and dh is 5'11" hehe.

@JellicalParker‌ my DH and I are both 6'3!!!! I'm guessing we won't have a small baby ;)
    Shout out for some tall babies. I'm 6' and DH is 6'3''
    Me:27 DH: 30
    TTC since September 2013
    BFP #1: 8/15/14, MC @ 5wk 2days
    BFP #2: 11/22/14 
    EDD 8/4/15

• I'm 7 wks 3 days and go for our first ultrasound Monday! We are very excited. But this will be my 2nd pregnancy i had twins the first time around so just praying there's only one baby in there this time! Not wanting to do twins again lol!!

At exactly 6 weeks the heart rate was 102.
    I just went in at 6w1d, measured 5w6d with HR of 100. Dr said it was low normal and I have to recheck in 2 weeks. Uuugh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"