February 2014 Moms
Options

Should I pass out gifts to neighbors I don't know? Which gift?

iwubroryiwubrory member
edited December 2014 in February 2014 Moms
I fell down a Pinterest hole and found myself looking at neighbor Christmas gifts so now I want to pass them out. Is it weird to give a small gift to the neighbors I haven't met? We moved here in July. I was thinking about passing out gifts to every house for like 5 houses down in either direction.
I'll pass out something edible and sealed, no baked goods or anything like that because I wouldn't eat something like that from someone I don't know. Or maybe do a Redbox Neighbor Gift, a pack of microwave popcorn with a tag on it that says "Merry Christmas to All and to All a Movie Night", on the tag will be a code for a one night Redbox rental. I'd also say it's from the Iwubrorys and give our address so people know who the heck that is. What does F14 think?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Should I pass out gifts to neighbors I don't know? Which gift? 46 votes

Yes, spread some holiday cheer with an edible treat.
17% 8 votes
Yes, be merry and give the Redbox movie night.
58% 27 votes
No, only give the neighbors you know an edible treat.
8% 4 votes
No, only give the neighbors you know the redbox movie night.
10% 5 votes
SS- I have another idea
4% 2 votes

Re: Should I pass out gifts to neighbors I don't know? Which gift?

• Options
    edited December 2014
    i voted redbox for everyone, because thats something i would do. what if theres cool neighbors you've yet to meet!? you won't know them until you meet them. 

and then next year you can do only the ones you know (and like ;) )

• Options
    I'd do the movie night, because 1. Adorable, and 2. I'm wary of eating food from people I don't know, and 3. It'll be a great way to meet those people you don't know.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love the idea of giving gifts to new neighbors you don't know - maybe you'll meet someone new and fun! And I picked Redbox because it's different and fun!
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"