Baby Names

We picked our baby names! :)

AshemzZAshemzZ member
edited December 2014 in Baby Names
I think we finally agreed on baby names! We don't know what we're having so we need both a girl and boy name. The baby has three siblings, Astrid, Kylee and Scarlett (Scarlett is my step daughter)

For a boy: Knox Wesley Daryl (middle names are both grandfathers names)

For a girl: Esme Aurora

What do you think?

Re: We picked our baby names! :)

• I know a lot of the board doesn't like Knox, but I do. However, I don't think it goes with your other kids names AT ALL. 

Love Esme. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • I don't like Knox but esme aurora is beautiful. I like Wesley too.
  • Loading the player...
  • I really like Knox! Esme is not my style, but definitely works with your sibset. Congrats on picking names!
  • Love Esme Aurora, Knox isn't really my style but it's not bad
  • Esme Aurora is lovely!

I don't care for Knox, but I actually like the names switched around a little bit- Wesley Daryl Knox

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• NMS, but not bad either!  I wouldn't side-eye those names.
    High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • Dr.LorettaDr.Loretta member
    edited December 2014
    Congrats on deciding
  • ColeRose said:
    I like Esme Aurora, I don't care for Knox Wesley Daryl it is very Angelina/Brad Pitt to me. I prefer Wesley Daryl or Wesley Daryl Knox
    This is me too. I don't like the way Knox sounds or looks.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Wesley and Darly are my fathers and my husbands fathers names who are still living, so they won't be used as first names.
  • Sorry my husband and I and my family all love the name Knox.
  • Yes and I read them. I never said I would change my names I just asked for opinions. I have gotten a lot of good feed back from another board on another app. Everyone has names they like and don't like. I'll take the good with the bad but our minds are made up.
  • Esme Aurora is lovely!

I don't care for Knox, but I actually like the names switched around a little bit- Wesley Daryl Knox

This exactly!

DS1-7/21/2011 @ 1:51am

DD-5/29/2013 @ 2:40pm

DS2-5/29/2013 @ 3:21pm

#4 EDD- 9/28/2016

• Not the WTE app. They are just like you.
  • This is my first post on this app and it's not much different from the rest. I don't mind someone saying they don't like the name but there is a way of saying things. *sigh* I'm sorry you don't like the name I picked
  • I said we have decided and I asked what you think. I've never posted on this bored so I just wanted to see what you all think. What is so wrong with that?
  • AshemzZAshemzZ member
    edited December 2014
    I like most forums on WTE but on the baby name board there are a group of about 5 nasty women on there that have been there for years and don't even have kids lol. So it's frustrating but I like the app itself better.
  • AshemzZAshemzZ member
    edited December 2014
    Ok thanks for all your opinions. I really didn't think you women would be this rude but thats ok. I can close the app as quick as I opened it. Good luck!
  • Like I said that's fine. I don't mind honest. I just think there are ways to say things to people. Take care
  • I like Esme but Knox isn't my style. That being said I don't think just because I or a few ladies on here don't love that name means "the general public" will hate the name and think all these terrible things about it. If you like the names that's what's important, I personally like getting name suggestions but at the end of the day it's my husband and I's decision. It is by no means such an awful name you should feel ashamed or self conscious for the choice. So seriously don't even give it a second thought.
  • AshemzZ said:
    I said we have decided and I asked what you think. I've never posted on this bored so I just wanted to see what you all think. What is so wrong with that?

Nothing.  We told you what we think.  If your mind is made up, then that's fine.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Bye dont let the door hit you in the ass.
  • Esme is great & Knox is terrible. It doesn't even sound good!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"