Stay at Home Moms

Any Creative Ideas? $25 gift

This year for DH's siblings we're just doing a $25 gift, something decent, of any sort, and exchanging those in some kind of game. So, I need two, $25ish gifts, suitable for any adult man or woman. Not a gift card. I have some ideas but curious about yours. 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Any Creative Ideas? $25 gift

• A small kitchen appliance, sweaters, hat/scarves, DVD, a nice fancy coffee/beer/wine, a car accessory (phone charger, change holder, etc.)
  • Mixing bowls
    Fancy boxed chocolates
    B&BW hand soaps
    Note cards + envelopes set
    Picture frames
    Baseball cap
    Wireless speakers
    Soda/Snack food care package

• Loading the player...
  • Themed gift basket or beer/wine/liquor of some sort are always my go-tos.
  • We used to do this with DH's side of the family.  We eventually ran out of ideas and have since changed what we do.  The most popular gifts were:

beer/wine
    lotto tickets
    DVD and movie snacks
    Food themes gift basket--stuff to cook an Italian meal, Mexican meal, etc.
    Sports gear for local team--usually warm weather stuff like hats, scarves, gloves.
    DD~6 years old~born June 6, 2008 (1st grade)
    DS~4 years old~born November 6, 2010 (1st year of preschool)
  • I know you said no Gift Cards, but Movie Gift Cards are different.  
    file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
  • Beth.1212Beth.1212 member
    edited December 2014
    I think that a tin/plate of homemade goodies is always a great idea, if you have the time to make them! 

Penzy's is a really nice spice shop, and they have small boxed sets in the $10 to $30 range.   

Stonewall kitchen also has some gifts that are in the $20 range.

Edited to add: Just got this in my email from Penzy's. "Now through Midnight Monday the 22nd get $5 off any of our Mini Gift Boxes or any other gift box with a price greater than $10. Call us at 800-741-7781 or visit us online and simply put "CLAUS" in the "apply code" field at checkout."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"