July 2015 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change. Anyone due 7/1 7/8 7/15 7/22 7/29

I can't find a ticker change post for today, so I figured I would start it!

Week / fruit: 

How are you feeling (Rants / Raves / Symptoms):

Appointments / updates?

GTKY - If you could visit any time period what would it be and why?
January Siggy Challange- July 15

BabyFruit Tickerimage

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change. Anyone due 7/1 7/8 7/15 7/22 7/29

• Options

Week / fruit: 11 Lime 

How are you feeling (Rants / Raves / Symptoms): Feeling better, but complete exhaustion! 

Appointments / updates? Had an apt with the OB yesterday and we were able to hear our little peanuts heartbeat for the first time. Next apt is in a month and I have another u/s then to check my cyst. Hopefully it will have shrunk a lot otherwise we are talking surgery. 
    I was also diagnosed as glucose intolerant and have to check my sugar levels twice a day, hopefully this too shall pass. 

I would love to visit the 1920's I love the way the movies portray it. 
    January Siggy Challange- July 15

BabyFruit Tickerimage

• Options
    Week / fruit: 8, raspberry!

How are you feeling (Rants / Raves / Symptoms): Nothing, though I almost threw up yesterday for the first time. I'm feeling rather annoyed with all the whining in this house...and some of dh's crap.

Appointments / updates? FINALLY, our first appointment is coming up next Friday. It finally feels like it's getting close, and I know the time will fly because of Christmas. I still wish we didn't have to bring both kids along to our appointment, but I'm going to talk to someone about maybe watching them for us. Everyone else has fallen through, and we haven't told the family yet, so we didn't want to ask them.

GTKY - If you could visit any time period what would it be and why? Um, I wouldn't mind visiting medieval times, but I definitely would not want to stay there. I like my modern conveniences, like running water and heat!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Week / fruit: 12wks Plum

hormones are finally starting to level out. Acne has been the worst symptom. Boobs are huge and bra snapped open while at court. (Yikes!)

Appointments / updates?
    Had an unplanned visit monday due to some spotting and found out that all of the bleeding and spotting experienced this far has been due to a subchorianic hemmorage near the cervix. Baby was bouncing around like a jumping bean. Definitely the father's child. Next appt Jan 20th and hoping to find out the sex then.

I wish I was a teenager in the 70's like in Dazed and Confused.
  • Options
    Week / fruit: 12 weeks! I can't beleive it's finally here!/plum!

How are you feeling (Rants / Raves / Symptoms): I would have been shouting from the rooftops from finally being 12 weeks this morning, except for the major dry heaving I was doing. So still have the heaves, but not actually feeling nausous all that much anymore. Crazy low back/sciatic pain- but one of the lovely massage therapist I work with helped me with that this morning.

Appointments / updates? next appointment isn't until after the new year. But we have already seen little one three times (due to a previous miscarriage)

GTKY - If you could visit any time period what would it be and why? this time didn't actually happen, but DH and I have been pretty obsessed with game of thrones lately.

BFP #1 5/24/14 EDD 1/29/15 natural mc 6/25/14

BFP #2 10/19/14 EDD 6/26/15, late ovulation new EDD 7/1/15, stick lil one!

• Options
    Week / fruit:
    12 weeks finally! Baby is a plum.

No rants or raves really. Symptoms have been minimal, just tired all the time.

Appointments / updates?
    I'm sitting in my OB'S office right now as I'm typing!

I'd love to visit the renaissance period, I just want to wear the dresses lol
  • Options
    Week / fruit: 12 weeks, plum

I am suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum, meds aren't even making a dent in the all day nausea and vomiting.  I throw up anywhere from 2-6 times a day depending if it's a good day or a bad day.  I had this with my other pregnancies but it's worse this time, and even more challenging with two other littles to keep up after.  Other than that, I feel good.  No headaches or bad skin this time around, thank goodness.

Appointments / updates?
    My n/t scan is tomorrow so we get to see our babe in the morning! 

I would love to see the 1960s and early 70s, the hippie culture and social changes of that time fascinate me.  

Married 2008 - DD 2010 - DS 2012 - Team Green due July 1st!
  • Options
    Week / fruit: 9 weeks/ green olive (which makes me sick to think about)

How are you feeling (Rants / Raves / Symptoms): Getting better, but the exhaustion is taking over. Way better than nausea and not being able to eat, though.

Appointments / updates? Had my first appointment this last Saturday. Nothing exciting except paying half for the birth :/ Next appointment is in a month, although I do need to go do blood work after the new year.

GTKY - If you could visit any time period what would it be and why? I have to agree with the 20s. Jazz and flapper dresses seems like it would be a good time. Just a visit, though.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Week / fruit: 7, raspberry

How are you feeling (Rants / Raves / Symptoms): pretty good! I actually felt nauseous and pretty terrible on Monday, but the last 2 days have been a lot better other than being tired and some other minor symptoms. Hopefully loss of nausea isn't a bad sign. A rave is that my older sister gave us a TON of baby equipment and clothes recently which is amazing! (She is done having kids and this is my first.)

Appointments / updates? Had our first u/s last week which was great :) baby measured right on track 7w1d and heartbeat 146bpm :) we have our second u/s next Tuesday at 8w6d so hopefully that turns out well too (I've had previous miscarriages so that is why I am having 2 early u/s)

GTKY - If you could visit any time period what would it be and why? That is tough... Maybe back to Downton Abbey days just because that show is kind of fascinating to me!
  • Options

Week / fruit: 11! Lime, according to TB.

How are you feeling (Rants / Raves / Symptoms): Much better nausea-wise. A lot of stretching and muscle-type aches in my lower middle abdomen. No spotting so I'll wait until Friday to bring it up but every twinge makes me nervous.

Appointments / updates?Friday is my next OB apppointment. Hoping they try the doppler. If baby is measuring a few days ahead again I'll probably up my ticker a bit. NT scan on the 24th!

GTKY - If you could visit any time period what would it be and why? The Victorian era in England (mid to late 1800s-ish). The architecture, the clothes, the romanticism have always appealed to me.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Week/fruit- week 11, lime!

Rants/raves/symptoms- mainly exhaustion and indigestion. Eating has been easier the last few days though.

Appts/updates- I had my family history appt with the nurse last week and she said they may move my due date up 5 days but I'll have to confirm with the doctor. I have an appt next Tuesday.

I think I'd pick the 20s and 30s in England. But I could also do late 1700s and early 1800s and pretend to be in Austen novel.
  • Options
    Week/fruit: 12 plum

Rants/raves/symptoms: Not as much nausea but still exhausted. Super glad I'm not hugging the toilet anymore though- especially at work, that was the worst.

Appointments/updates: Last apt was Friday at 11w2d and we got to see our little jumping bean and hear his/her HB for the first time which was 172 :)) SO beautiful!

Time period I would visit: Probably the 70s so I could go to Woodstock with all the true hippies and see what it was like to live without a smartphone and FB :)
  • Options

Week / fruit: Week 9. Olive!!!

How are you feeling (Rants / Raves / Symptoms): Excited to hit week 9, that feels like a nice number to me. Rant- Super exhausted, go figure. Nausea isn't bad at all though I randomly threw up this morning, surely bc I had an empty stomach. Rave is that DH finally understands that I am 9 weeks and not 7 weeks after explaining to him for the 34th time how it's calculated.

Appointments / updates?
    Tomorrow is my first appointment! I hope I hear the heartbeat!

Gosh. I'm having a hard time deciding between the roaring '20's or hippie time of the 60s/70s. Both seem like fun eras,
    Me: 27 DH: 33
    Married 5/2012
    BFP 11/17/2014

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for getting the party started, @Meggos1988 ! Also, I see a lot of plums up in this hizzouse! Congratulations to you ladies hitting the 12-week mark! 

Week / fruit: Week 11, lime

How are you feeling (Rants / Raves / Symptoms): Nausea has pretty much disappeared, which is simultaneously awesome and unnerving. First trimester symptoms have to go away at some point, right? 

Appointments / updates? Next appointment will be the day after Christmas. Probably a simple check-up, but we'll get to hear the baby's heartbeat!

GTKY - If you could visit any time period what would it be and why? It's a toss-up between Victorian England, a saloon in the wild west, or hitting up a soda fountain with my Nana in the 1940's! 

image BabyFruit Ticker

Married 10-15-2011
    BFP 10-30-2014
    Baby's due 7-08-2015

• Options
    Week / fruit: Week 10, fruit Prune!

How are you feeling (Rants / Raves / Symptoms): Better. No nausea (praise, Phenergan!) And just ahhh I feel great now.

Appointments / updates? My next appointment is January 6th, bleh.

GTKY - If you could visit any time period what would it be and why? Uhm. I wanna hang out with Napoleon. He's my hero. We're both tiny with big attitudes and I would looove to learn from him. I'd also like to see the French Revolution because Bastille Day is my birthday! :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Week / fruit: 10/prune

How are you feeling (Rants / Raves / Symptoms): Only had MS for about 2 weeks thank goodness but I have to eat a lot of snacks to keep from feeling queasy. Boobs are still very sore. Sadly I've had a decrease in sex drive and my DH just doesn't understand. Funny thing is I've been having some raunchy dreams but the steaminess doesn't translate into real life. Worst of all...smells! Everything bothers me and my poor DH is the biggest culprit of them all. I despise his armpits lol.

Appointments / updates? First ultrasound last week, everything looked great. Next appt is in 3 weeks, can't wait to see how baby is looking.

GTKY - If you could visit any time period what would it be and why? Hmm I think the American Colonial Period just because I'm a history geek and was going gaga when I visited Washington D.C. and we saw all of the historical sites!
  • Options
    Week / fruit: Plum. I have reached the magical mystical 12 weeks!

How are you feeling (Rants / Raves / Symptoms): Nausea came back for a few days this past week. Feeling ok now, just exhausted. These holiday hours at work are killing me. :(

Appointments / updates? I've only had one appointment (at 10 weeks). Have another at 14. At my last appointment, we listened to the heartbeat (172 bpm) and she used this cute little V-scan mini ultrasound thing and we saw little nugget in there sleeping. :)

GTKY - If you could visit any time period what would it be and why? This is difficult, as I'm a history nerd... I'd say Tudor England, but I'd be too worried I'd be killed for something silly. So I'd probably settle for Colonial America (and then stay away from Salem :p )

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    8 wks-raspberry

Tired, nauseous, dry heaving.

Had an RE appt Tuesday... I graduated! US looked great. Next appt is the 30th with OB.

Hmmm... That's a tough one. Maybe 1920's- speakeasies and such?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Week / fruit: 8 weeks - raspberry !

How are you feeling (Rants / Raves / Symptoms): on and off nauseated but no actual vomiting! Exhausted and grumpy.

Appointments / updates? No appointment till the 29th!

GTKY - If you could visit any time period what would it be and why? The 50s for sure. I grew up with my grandpa telling me amazing stories and they all happened in the 50s
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"