May 2014 Moms
Options

Periods

For those of you who got their period back...did your cycles go back to normal after your first period?

Re: Periods

• Options
    No bc and mine vary.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Back to 27 to 30 day cycles since 6 weeks pp, ff and not on any bc
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Got my first around 6 months PP. I was due for it again on the 5th but it didn't show. I EBF. Took a test just because I'm not on BC but it was negative so I'm sure my cycles are just messed up
  • Options
    Normal in that they come every month now (for 3 months now) but not normal in that they suuuuuck. I'm not on any BC so maybe that's why.
  • Options
    Haven't even gotten mine yet... The suspense is killing me!
  • Options
    I got my 1st period @ 5 months. Haven't had another. Still BF and not on BC.
  • Options
    With DS, yes it did. Took a cycle or so though. Af isn't back yet with dd.

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• Options
    Sort of, the first two were normal, the third was like a 45 day cycle. Freaked me out.

T 2.12 | W 5.14

• Options
    I'm weaning, don't nurse anymore and only pump 3x/day. I was on the minipill and just switched to a normal combo pill 2 days ago. Still no period. I'm curious to see if my periods will return with the new BC, especially since I won't be BFing at all soon.
  • Options
    andoll8andoll8 member
    edited December 2014
    DS is 7 months - still BFing and he gets solids 3x daily. Fully night weaned, and still no sign of AF. 

i'm getting a little worried about future fertility. 

i envy your periods.
  • Options
    andoll8 said:
    DS is 7 months - still BFing and he gets solids 3x daily. Fully night weaned, and still no sign of AF. 

i'm getting a little worried about future fertility. 

i envy your periods.
    With my first kiddo she slept through the night w/o nursing early on, and was eating 3x a day for a while - my periods didn't come back until about 10 months.  There's hope!  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had one and then had another like 60 days later.  I have no idea if that's normal for me or not since I didn't really have regular periods before getting pregnant without doing acupuncture and taking Metformin.  I am not on BC and am breastfeeding.  I am hoping they will regulate a little more.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"