March 2014 Moms

B-Fest Wednesday

laurenann89laurenann89 member
edited December 2014 in March 2014 Moms
I didn't see this on Monday (yay ladies! Not too much to bitch about!) but LO is cutting 4 teeth at once, so I thought I'd make one :)

There may have been one of these started already, if so I apologize. I'm tired.

And we go for vaccines today...

Edit: changed title so it wouldn't look like Breastfed Wednesday lol

Re: B-Fest Wednesday

• LO pooped mere seconds after her bath, lotion, and clean clothes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • NewMomma8 said:

My B-fest:

Every time I feel like I am 95% done Christmas shopping, I think of something else I have to buy or do.  I love Christmas, but hate shopping.  WORST combo ever.

@NewMomma8 - I hate shopping, too!  Do what I'm (trying) to do.....find ways to enjoy Christmas with less presents!  Less shopping = more Christmas joy!  Celebrate with experiences vs. things!  (Looking at lights, decorating, reading christmas books, doing special christmas stuff around town, etc...)

But I know it's hard....DD1 was 2 last Christmas and was starting to "get it" and it was the first time it was really fun to watch her.  This year she is 3 and REALLY getting it and I know she's going to like opening presents.  

My sort of bitch:  The problem is that DD1 honestly plays with NONE of her toys.  Her birthday is in November and we bought her an awesome toy and we thought she'd love it.  Nope.  So I've given up buying her things....  But of course I have things for her for Christmas.  Just adding to the pile of crap in our house and hope that DD2 is more interested in it....  8-|
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I woke up Monday with the worse pain in my neck and shoulder and it hasn't gotten better. I have been sleeping like shit cause ever movement hurts. Trying to carry lo is so painful! I'm going for a massage tonight and I hope that resolves it cause I'm in pain!!!
  • OMG I HATE BARKING DOGS!!!  My neighbor's dog barks ALL THE TIME and is currently in the middle of one of his barkfests.  I know dogs bark.  But when they are in the backyard and just barking non-stop?!?!   Ugggggggh.  Something about dog barking = instant headache for me.  :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • It's my turn to be sick , DHs fam is coming tomorrow night from FL to do Christmas this weekend . None of my wrapping is done I still need to finish shopping . Oh and I've already for cussed our by a client at work this morning. . Awesome !

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Lo keeps skipping naps and staying up til 10!!! She refuses to sleep. Dh even did the set her in the crib and let her stand in there and she just tried playing.

Meh! I'm tired and she's crabby
  • Lo keeps skipping naps and staying up til 10!!! She refuses to sleep. Dh even did the set her in the crib and let her stand in there and she just tried playing.

About 2 or 3 weeks ago LO didn't go to bed until 9 or 10. We don't know why but it lasted about 5 nights. How long has it been going on? Is she teething?
  • LOs top 2 front teeth are coming in and she is waking more frequently to nurse. I'm tired!!! I hope I'm not creating a bad habit by allowing her to nurse but it's the only thing that will get her back to sleep.
  • @fish8412‌ we just went through this except I formula feed! The top ones were the worst so far and she was waking up a lot and then ending up in bed with us. I can say though the past week has been much better and she's back in her crib.

YAY! I'm so happy to hear this and happy that your baby is feeling better!
  • edited December 2014
    I just got LO to take a nap after planning to for the last 45 minutes, because she decided to spit up all over her clothes (clothes change #1), then poop, then while I was cleaning up the poop to pee all over the changing table (clothes change #2), then while I was running to quickly get her fresh PJs from upstairs (was changing her on the floor changing pad in our living room), she found a broken cap of a Xmas light that DH left on the table within her reach (I'm going to kill him, and am kicking myself for not noticing it), ate it, and started to gag/choke (had to do finger swipe to get it out and am still really freaked about it), finally got her clean and in fresh clothes but that point she was completely hysterical and probably passed out for her nap from exhaustion as much as tiredness.

Between all that and her waking up before 6am this morning, I already feel done with today :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • OMG I HATE BARKING DOGS!!!  My neighbor's dog barks ALL THE TIME and is currently in the middle of one of his barkfests.  I know dogs bark.  But when they are in the backyard and just barking non-stop?!?!   Ugggggggh.  Something about dog barking = instant headache for me.  :(

Ugh same here. We tore down our old privacy fence this summer and we'll be putting up a new one this spring, so the dogs behind us bark all the time when we are in our backyard. Then the four houses whose yards all meet in the corner have dogs, and they not only bark but they sound like they want to rip each others' throats out. LO's room is in the back of the house and sometimes I can hear them through her monitor.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• fish8412 said:

LOs top 2 front teeth are coming in and she is waking more frequently to nurse. I'm tired!!! I hope I'm not creating a bad habit by allowing her to nurse but it's the only thing that will get her back to sleep.

This happened to us. She wanted to nurse all night long and she refused to sleep in her crib. I was exhausted. It lasted about a week and then she magically started sleeping 10+ hours I her crib again.
    Kinley Diane
    Born 2/4/14
    Weighing 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long

• Today DD is sick/coughing, teething, constipated, and only napped an hour. Needless to say, today sucks.
    Kinley Diane
    Born 2/4/14
    Weighing 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long

• Wow, it must be no nap month. DS is on day 3 of only one nap, and that nap is for an hour. I'm tired and can't get much done.

Is there a 9 month regression or growth spurt? He hasn't been sleeping well either. (Worse than normal, which has never been good)
    Me 28 DH 30 Married 08-11-07 TTC since 07/11 HSG 01-21-13 Left FTB Seeing RE 1-28-13 RE 1-28-13 Both tubes blocked LAP surgery 2-15-13 Both tubes removed Started IVF #1 June 2013 Meds: BCP, Lupron, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Medrol, Doxycycline
    Beta #1-BFP!!! HCG-55 Beta #2--111 Beta #3--2,825 Beta #4 22,031 1st U/S 7-29-13 Saw and heard our little sweet pea's heartbeat!! 109 bpm 

• DH is driving me nuts with Christmas shopping.
    He has spent more money on his parents (who told me the only thing they want is pics of the kids) than we have on the kids. He has more gifts for his mom than he does for his dad. Every time he finds something for his dad, he finds 2 more for his mom. It's driving me crazy.
    I say, if all they want is pics...then pics should be all they get.
  • fish8412 said:

Lo keeps skipping naps and staying up til 10!!! She refuses to sleep. Dh even did the set her in the crib and let her stand in there and she just tried playing.

About 2 or 3 weeks ago LO didn't go to bed until 9 or 10. We don't know why but it lasted about 5 nights. How long has it been going on? Is she teething?
    Yah she's getting top teeth in! It's torture for all involved :((
  • 1. I was pre making my sweet potatoes for tomorrow to save dishes and time- thank gosh because apparently the ones I got were bad. They were stringy! Never happened before had to throw them out and make reg potatoes.
    2. Taking the turkey out of the bag and of course I stab the gravy bag

3. While making NEW potatoes I some how tipped over the kitchen aid mixer and smashed my finger! It still hurts that was 2 hours ago.

4. Earlier today I was taking the reindeer headband out of the drawer, it got stuck and snapped in half.

I think that's all my good luck I've had so far. The night is young
  • @g33kyg1rly‌ how scary! I can't imagine dealing with all that in a single day, much less, less than an hour's time span! I'm glad she's alright.

@mfarmer0811‌ they do go through a 9 month growth spurt. I already looked it up haha

LO is doing alright tonight. Probably the best with his vaccines yet. Let's just hope it stays this way. Last time he spiked a fever of 102.9 for 2 days. It was scary.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"