August 2015 Moms
Options

Any ladies hating pants already?

I know we aren't showing yet and as far as others are concerned are bodies are still the same but I'm already finding that if they aren't stretchy pants I am not interested in them. Makes my work day just so uncomfortable!!

Re: Any ladies hating pants already?

• Options
    I agree! I'm very bloated and it's been making pants uncomfortable. Here's to leggings and sweats!
  • Options
    I'm in the military so I wear a uniform every day. Maternity uniforms are hard to come by. My pants are currently unbuttoned because I can't breathe.

I want a job that allows me to wear sweat pants.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i leave home in yoga pants most everyday now, which is something i never do nor did i with baby #1. I just give up on jeans.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
                                         §Aug15 Siggy Challege: Favorite TV/Movie Mean Girl§
                                                           Dr.Bailey from Grey's Anatomy
  • Options
    I'm a size 4 normally, and now trying to fit into my pants is like trying to put a wetsuit on a fat person. :(
  • Options
    Sadly, yes. I gained some weight before my bfp (like 10 or so lbs) and now my fat pants are tight. I am so sad. Looks like I will need DH to get me another pair or two of leggings and a few tunic tops for Christmas... Because pants..... just..... no.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes! I started with IVF so I've hated pants since starting my stim meds about 6 weeks ago. And my bra too at this point. I wish I could wear sweats and a sports bra every day!
  • Options
    Luckily I currently don't work, but my husband is working in North dakota! The windchill today is -16... so unfortunately I can't only wear leggings when I go outside :(

I would freeze!
  • Options
    Pants and I (especially jeans) have always had a love/hate relationship....I hate wearing them and love taking them off! Pregnancy has nothing to do with it, lol! Sorry not sorry.
    Praying this is our take home baby. STICK TURKEY Mommy will miss you everyday my beautiful angel. We love you Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers M/C on 1/05/11 at 11 weeks.
  • Options
    Last few days I just unbutton lol too bloated :/
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I'm in the military so I wear a uniform every day. Maternity uniforms are hard to come by. My pants are currently unbuttoned because I can't breathe.

I had the same issue last pregnancy...I ordered maternity uniforms, but they still hasn't arrived before I PCSed from that base. Then at my new base, my uniform didn't arrive until a month after my daughter was born. Fortunately, my supervisor/commander were awesome and let me wear civilian clothes... I got a hoodie with our unit logo and wore that with black leggings. I hope you get your maternity ABUs/ACUs soon!
  • Options
    Pants are over rated!
  • Options
    Yes, my work is letting us wear jeans until after the first of the new year, and I'm miserable. I feel like a fatass. I also put on about 10 pounds prior to bfp so that makes it worse.
  • Options
    phoaddict said:

I had the same issue last pregnancy...I ordered maternity uniforms, but they still hasn't arrived before I PCSed from that base. Then at my new base, my uniform didn't arrive until a month after my daughter was born. Fortunately, my supervisor/commander were awesome and let me wear civilian clothes... I got a hoodie with our unit logo and wore that with black leggings. I hope you get your maternity ABUs/ACUs soon!
    I just found a pair of pants for 18 dollars on eBay. High five-ing myself!
  • Options
    I am not a huge fan of pants! I wear mostly tights, dresses & blazers to work. At home I wear lounge pants at least one size too big! I am only four weeks, three days so here's hoping I don't break out the maternity clothes from my SIL until 12 weeks!
  • Options

I have a major raging "blump" that makes me look pregnant already! Bloated to the max... So yes I hate pants! However, the suit skirts are not any kinder to me!! Lol

I second this!
    "One Love, One Heart, One Destiny" - Bob Marley

"Louie & Irie -  Fur Babies Adopted 02/16/13 & 5/23/13"

August 15 January Challenge - Mean Girls

• Options
    I had to wear jeans to a work event last week and literally tried on 4 different pairs before just leaving the largest size unbuttoned. Luckily I work from home most of the time, so leggings and yoga pants are my go-to. I will be 7 weeks tomorrow and can't imagine how big I'm going to get when I'm actually showing :smiley:
  • Options
    I feel so bloated and jeans make me feel like I can't breath. I went ahead and started investing in a few items. However, the maternity jeans have a hard time staying up right now. I'll deal anythings better than tight jeans!
  • Options
    I have a couple of "pull on" skirts that are good company right now.
    Me: 34 | He: 40
    TTC since 08/2012
    DX: DOR

• Options
    Agreed I'm so bloated already as soon as I get home I put on yoga pants...I'm a nurse and wear scrubs so looking into buying some new larger ones so I'm more comfortable ...but can't complain too much since scrubs can be pretty comfy ;)
  • Options
    I ordered a Bella Band yesterday and thanks to Amazon Prime it will be here tomorrow sometime.  It has been uncomfortable wearing my jeans so I am hoping it will help!

• Options
    My thighs!!!!!
    ...that is all.
  • Options
    I've always hated pants. I'd rather go naked, but that's generally frowned upon.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I always hate pants. I wish I could wear yoga pants to work. I'm rotating one pair of jeans, a pair of stretchy black pants, and a couple of stretchy skirts. It's sad.
    **siggy warning**  **everyone welcome**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    DS- 11.07.02
    DSS- 6.26.04
    Married- 6.29.13
    TTC Again- Sept. 2013
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Test Results/Diagnosis- HSG & SA totally normal
    DX: 3/2014 Prolactinoma/Hyperprolactinemia- Started cabergoline 2/2014
    5/2014 Possible mild PCOS in addition to hyperprolactinemia??
    7/2014 Adding probable tubal factor to the diagnosis list
    9/2014 And now adding hypothyroid to the list- Started synthroid 9/2014
    Cycles 1-4 - Sept.-March- All Anovulatory 
    IUI #1 March/April-  Clomid 50mg + Clomid 100mg +Trigger + IUI #1 = BFN
     IUI #2 April/May-Clomid 100mg + Clomid 150mg + Trigger + IUI #2 + Endometrin=BFN
    IUI #3- June- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3  Benched due to a 40 mm cyst. :-(
    IUI #3- July- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3 + Endometrin = BFP! on 7/25/14
    Slowly rising betas - Ectopic suspected on 8/8/14 & confirmed on 8/11/14
    Methotrexate on 8/12/14 -HCG negative on 9/2/14
    IVF #1- November- Antagonist protocol: 11/1: start stims, 200iu of Follistim; 11/12 ER 17R/14M/14F; 11/17 5 day transfer of two blasts, 2 blasts and 2 expanding morulas frozen; 11/22 BFP!! (On FRER at 5dp5dt)
    Betas: 9dp5dt 205, 11dp5dt 497, 14dp5dt 1,709
    u/s at 5w0d- 1 sac; u/s at 6w0d 1 baby with heartbeat, another sac without a heartbeat

• Options
    I always hate pants!!!
  • Options
    I broke out the maternity pants this week! Only because it is too cold for leggings. I love my nerdy leggings. I just got all of these awesome new geeky clothes for my birthday but it looks like I am not going to get to wear them much before I have to go full-blown maternity. I looks 17 weeks pregnant already! At 7 weeks!
  • Options
    I had to give up my jeans 3 weeks ago. I'm 7w3D BTW. I've lived in my leggings and skirts. Loving my BFF right now for passing down her maternity clothes. I can't believe how bloated I am with my 3. This whole pregnancy seems to be completely different from my other 2.
  • Options
    Is anyone here a first timer who also hates pants? I thought I was alone. Pants have been making me so sad lately.
  • Options
    No pants party forever!
  • Options
    My pants have been unbuttoned for a few days. I am on #3 and I don't ever remember being this bloated. I look like I have gained 15 pounds in my stomach and according to the scale I have gained only 1 pound thus far. I also am not liking my bras right now. I have been pulling out the underwires as they seem to small too.
  • Options
    I hate pants in general... so pants and bloating = loathe entirely 
    photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Its disheartening for sure. Jeans and pants aren't working even at 7 weeks. My first time I wore regular clothes til almost 15 weeks, not this time. So yeah its buy new clothes or break out maternity clothes :( nausea and insomnia are really bad this time as well. 2nd trimester better come quick!
  • Options
    OMG yes!! I was just saying this yesterday! I feel so bloated that my jeans feel horrible! Yoga pants it is!
  • Options
    Thank goodness for leggings! Now hopefully our summers won't be 100* because we will all be huge and miserable!!!
  • Options
    I gave up on jeans one week into stimming. I have two maxi skirts, that are super comfy, so I just wear them around house. i work from home so I don't have to worry about jeans. 
  • Options
    I have grown to hate pants, even pre pregnancy. It didn't help that my dryer's temperature regulator was broken and shrunk all my pants. So now, I don't have any anyway. I just wear dresses and leggings to work, because elastic and cotton are just more comfortable.
  • Options
    I didn't mind pants before...but at this point. Pants are for squares. I come home pants come off. Even scrubs are uncomfortable. I have dropped a lb or 2...not trying just happened but I am bloated as fuck. I have a gas baby.
  • Options
    Oh the ones i put on today were a mistake.  Unbuttoned them, just gotta remember to button up before i walk around the office.

imageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"