Babies on the Brain

Totally bummed

Hope0811Hope0811 member
edited December 2014 in Babies on the Brain
We've been ttc about 4 months (I know, not that long in the grand scheme). Totally thought we were successful this month. Nailed the timing, had a touch of spotting about 5dpo, weird cramping and nausea the last 2 weeks, basically every early sign in book except sore boobs. But kept getting bfn. My cycle is super consistent, so when I was 2 days late I got excited, bfn :( Tested again this morning, 19dpo and 5 days late for af. BFN, and now as I sit here I think af has decided to finally show her face.

Just so bummed, I've never been this late for af. Totally thought I was preggo.... 
Wife - Dachshund mom - Fitness & nutrition coach

Re: Totally bummed

• FWIW I never had sore or heavy boobs when I was pregnant.  I never understand what women mean when they say they have them.

Also, I agree with others that you probably don't know when you actually ovulated.  Cycles are normal until they aren't. 
  • Thanks ladies, I use an app called Kindara to track. Some months I track cf and temp, last month just cf. 

It's just such a crazy switch. I used to be excited to get my period, now I'm bummed... :) oh the cycle of life...

Wife - Dachshund mom - Fitness & nutrition coach
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry you got a BFN. That's terribly disappointing. :( I hope next month is your month!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • You should start temping, then you'll know that you aren't "late". You just ovulated later.

Me-27 DH-29

TTC#1 January 2013

BFP February 27th 2014, MMC ended in D&C

Working on our rainbow!

Curious about my ute?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"