September 2013 Moms

Night Wakefulness

Since Saturday night LO has been waking up in the middle of the night or super early in the morning. Sometimes for over an hour but then other times she wont stop crying until we bring her into our bed. We never bed share so I dont know where this came from. Anyone else in the same boat? We usually CIO but shrill screams for over 5-10 minutes is rough at 4:30am.
Lily Michaella       ~BFP 12-31-13      ~EDD 9-7-13       ~Lily was born 9-7-13 
Baby #2                ~BFP 8-13-17        ~EDD 4-22-18    ~Can't wait to meet you

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Night Wakefulness

• We had a few nights of this as well. I'd go into her room, pick her up and then tuck her back in and she'd usually fall back to sleep after a few minutes. 

The past week she's been back to sleeping through the night, so there is hope! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • This also happened to us last week. Hoping it was a phase he has made it through! We just held him until he fell back asleep. Seems to be better now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Okay great this makes me feel a lot better. LO has been in her crib since 4 weeks old and STTN has been one of her strong suits so this is just throwing us for a curve. @fiveohfive our situations sound very similar! It throws off her entire sleep schedule because this morning she woke up at 4:30am for 30 minutes, slept until 8:15am and hasn't napped since! My house is a complete mess because I can't get anything done! LO is climbing tv consoles, chairs, sofas, coffee tables, anything she can find so I don't want to leave her in the living room to do dishes :( More pinterest it is!
    Lily Michaella       ~BFP 12-31-13      ~EDD 9-7-13       ~Lily was born 9-7-13 
    Baby #2                ~BFP 8-13-17        ~EDD 4-22-18    ~Can't wait to meet you

BabyFetus Ticker
  • My LO was doing this a few weeks ago.  We also sometimes had to bring him into our bed because he would not calm down any other way....one time even bringing him in our bed did not calm him down.  We also have done CIO with him.  Knock on wood his sleeping seems to be improving right now.
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"