Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

*** WTO Tuesday ***

Cycle/Month: 

CD: 

What are you doing to get pregnant? 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: 

GTKY -- What are you most looking forward to this week?
January TTGP Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails
Love: 2005
DD: 2007 
DS: 2008
TTC #3 since 11/2014
For the Chart Stalkers: My Chart

Re: *** WTO Tuesday ***

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD: 17

What are you doing to get pregnant? BBT, OPK, Check CM, EOD/ED

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I got my highest temp of this cycle this morning. It was only my highest by a little more than a tenth of a degree, but I've got FX that I see higher temps for the next couple of days to confirm O. 

GTKY -- What are you most looking forward to this week? I went with friends to see "White Christmas" on the big screen last night. I had really been looking forward to that. :) The rest of the week will be filled with packing and making final preparations for our extended trip to see family.
    TTC #3 since 11/2014
  • Options
    Good morning! When I quote the OP I get all kinds of craziness (beyond the usual that I can easily delete) so I'm going to wait until I'm at a desktop this morning lol

My Ovulation Chart

TTC our first together <3
    Removed Mirena 11/4/14
    DD 6/27/2011
    SO's DD 5/30/2009

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 2

CD: CD3

What are you doing to get pregnant? PNV mostly. Until AF goes away not much

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: This is my first period after my first cycle off BC. Holy hell, I think I'm dying. Everything hurts and I've never had a period this heavy before. I just want to go home and lay in bed with food all day so I can die in comfort. 

GTKY -- What are you most looking forward to this week? Friday! Well, actually Saturday because my track kiddos have a track meet, then after that I get two weeks off work for winter break. Woooo!
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 4

CD: 16

What are you doing to get pregnant? ugh.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: having a down morning. yesterday and today had EWCM but H rejected sex last night and then he said he feels sick again today so most likely no sex today either. i swear every time i am seeing fertile signs, there is a reason he doesn't want to/can't have sex. it's so fucking frustrating.
    also because i'm cranky and thinking negatively i already feel like i'm not going to turn an OPK + or get crosshairs again this cycle...

GTKY -- one of my best friends is coming in from Cali this weekend for the holidays with her 6 month old daughter. can't wait to see them 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

peer into my ute

TTGP January Siggy Challenge:
  • Options
    DorkyMamaDorkyMama member
    edited December 2014

CD: 14

What are you doing to get pregnant? BD'd again last night, remembered to temp this morning (yay!), PNV, OPK'd this morning (negative again, boo...), healthy-eating (super-green smoothie for breakfast this morning!)

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: So, I asked this in the "newbie" thread this morning and got some answers, but I guess I could always use more opinions/tips/advice!

I've been using OPKs for 3 days now. Based on my past cycles, my barely-week-long CM and CP charting, and the three days of BBT, FF thinks I'm fertile... but I've gotten negative OPKs since I started peeing on them 3 days ago. (You can see my chart in my sig.)

I have had 3 days of watery CM and today I am most definitely having EWCM... but still a negative OPK this morning.

I know it's super early (so feel free to tell me to shut the fuck up) but is it possible that despite doing at least one OPK every day, I missed detecting the peak? Is it possible to not get a positive OPK but still O, just because of shitty timing in testing?

Also, I had a 1-degree temp jump today. I've only been temping for 4 days but this is a huge spike. What is my body telling me?

GTKY -- What are you most looking forward to this week? Friday is my last day of work for 10 days! Yesss. Also, our company holiday party is Thursday night and it's always super-ritzy and fun. I can't wait to dress all fancy-schmancy. Oh, and tonight is the first night of Chanukah so I get to open a present!
    together since '03 / married since '14 / started TTC Dec '14 / Holy shit! BFP 12/28/14!
    Sept '15 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance!
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 5

CD: 11

What are you doing to get pregnant? PNV, BBT, CM, green tea and water

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: None

GTKY -- What are you most looking forward to this week? The weekend.
    "S15 January Siggy Challange - Happy Dance"
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

Married: 10/4/2013
    TTC Since September 2014
    BFP 11/30/2014 ~ EDD 8/13/2015 ~ CP 12/5/2014
    BFP #2 12/30/2014 ~ EDD 9/13/2015 Stick bean stick!
  • Options

CD: 14

What are you doing to get pregnant? BBT, CM, PNVs, hoping to some sex going soon, but our schedules have been so cray... no excuses, though. Gotta make it happen.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I was such an emotional crazy person yesterday. This is my first cycle off of BCP, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. One minute I was happy and smiling while watching the chicks in the Santa Baby KMart commercial (so cute btw), the next minute I'm yelling at the dog, then the next minute I'm tearing up over hubby... Clearly my body is in emotion overload right now.

GTKY -- What are you most looking forward to this week? Driving back home this Saturday to visit the fam and in-laws for the holiday! Oh, and getting my hair done, because who doesn't feel like a new woman after a trip to the salon? :-D
    Me: 25 | DH: 31
    Coupledom: 12.5.11 | Married: 10.26.2013
    Pet Mommy of 1 fur baby, Bella (Morkie)
    TTC #1 - December 2014
    Anniversary

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 4/5

CD: 25

What are you doing to get pregnant? BBT, CM, PNV, B6, trying to shoot for ED sex during FW

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Just tired of waiting to O.  I'm thinking if my temp is up tomorrow I might get CHs..I hope. Also, thanks washing machine for ruining my sports bra.  Last wash left the clasps bent so badly I can't wear it.  It was $40, but I swear by it.  Ladies, if you have big boobs and need lots of support, I highly recommend Moving Comfort Sports Bras.  They're a bit pricey, but seriously, it's been life changing.  So, all that to say, I don't really want to spend $40 on a new sports bra right before Christmas.  

GTKY -- What are you most looking forward to this week? The weekend.  DH are burning the candle at both ends so-to-speak.  We are looking forward to a few days off. We're doing a date night tonight to try out a new beer.  Yum!

BabyGaga
    September '15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Movie Couple
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD: 13

What are you doing to get pregnant? Sex and bbt.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: DH's cat has a death wish and woke me up at 5 am. I didn't temp until 6 but I'm still under where my o temps were from last month.

GTKY -- What are you most looking forward to this week? Welp I finally got my bonus check at work today so that was sweet and I think I'm off on Friday. Saturday is Christmas with my moms family and I'm pretty pumped for that. Then DHs work party but it's a family business so I see everyone all the time anyway.

@missdaisy925 - thanks for taking time to reply to everyone! You are amazing!
    Stashes are deeply personal.
    Me 27 ~ DH 30
    Married 6/9/12
    TTC #1 Since 09/2014
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 13 (not including a 4-month bench)

CD: 21, or 19. I started my new chart early when I had two days of spotting.

What are you doing to get pregnant? Sex. Trying to get back in the habit of temping. Occasional OPKs

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: It's my first month back in the game, and I think I'm Oing later than usual, and my chart is a bit of a mess, but I'm really just happy to be back in the game again. 

GTKY -- What are you most looking forward to this week? Chanukah begins tonight. Always look forward to Sabbath. And I'd really like to confirm O. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Chad5285 That's definitely good to know, because I'm sure DH thinks I lost my flipping mind yesterday. 
    Me: 25 | DH: 31
    Coupledom: 12.5.11 | Married: 10.26.2013
    Pet Mommy of 1 fur baby, Bella (Morkie)
    TTC #1 - December 2014
    Anniversary

• Options

Cycle/Month: 5/4

CD: 15

What are you doing to get pregnant? pnvs, temping

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I think if I have either one or two more high temps I should get crosshairs

GTKY -- What are you most looking forward to this week? Friends are having a formal Christmas party on Saturday and I'm looking forward to getting dressed up and going out.

Married 10.15.06

TTC #1 since 9.14

Chart Stalk

• Options
    Chad5285 said:
    Ok I need some help. I work in a small office with only my desk and my bosses. She sits about 10 feet away from me and we have to go to another part of the hospital to use the restroom. How can I nonchalantly smuggle my OPKs to the restroom and back without her noticing. 

I can't wait in the bathroom for the test to turn either because if I take too long when I come back she asks me why.
    You could put them in a small makeup bag. Or just bring your purse. 

Really? She asks you why if you take more than 3 minutes in the bathroom? Say something about the spicy food you ate last night and maybe she'll learn to stop asking. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @cnf2013 That's how my first period was off of Mirena, it was so awful. Good luck to you!

Cycle/Month: 2

CD: 9

What are you doing to get pregnant? temping, PNVs, starting OPKs tomorrow and maybe checking CM

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I'm getting a lot of same temps...not sure it really matters at this point but I'm hoping my thermometer isn't crapping out. It's not a BBT but I didn't have any troubles last cycle.

GTKY -- What are you most looking forward to this week? Christmas shopping! I sell Scentsy and was waiting for my next payday to finish up my shopping so when DD goes to her dad's tomorrow I can get to shopping an wrapping!

My Ovulation Chart

Removed Mirena 11/4/14
    DD 6/27/2011
    SO's DD 5/30/2009

• Options
    Chad5285 said:
    Ok I need some help. I work in a small office with only my desk and my bosses. She sits about 10 feet away from me and we have to go to another part of the hospital to use the restroom. How can I nonchalantly smuggle my OPKs to the restroom and back without her noticing?

I can't wait in the bathroom for the test to turn either because if I take too long when I come back she asks me why.

ETA: correct punctuation
    How weird that she would ask....if you can't get them into your pocket I'd put it in the side of my bra...lol I also work in a small office directly across from my boss but I do not use OPKs at work. There's no way I would be able to slide them by here...

I do my OPKs occasionally with second morning urine and when I get home from work (or even at 7pm sometimes). If it's too much trouble, you could just wait and do them at home.

My Ovulation Chart

Removed Mirena 11/4/14
    DD 6/27/2011
    SO's DD 5/30/2009

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 11/12

What are you doing to get pregnant? OPKs, PNVs, EOD sex starting today. Waiting to be able to get back to exercising after my lap because the stress is overwhelming and I have no way to let it out!

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I have officially deactivated my Facebook as of today. After 5 pregnancy announcements in the last week, I'm done. I cannot anymore. Especially when DH and I had such cute plans for our announcing during the holidays, and that clearly didn't come to pass. It's really hard to concentrate, and, let's face it, function when I'm feeling this down. We started trying at the beginning of the year, and to be about to start a new year without any success has been hard on us lately.

On the raves side, my temps are actually fairly steady this month compared to my "Rocky Mountain" peaks the past few months. OPKs are giving me good signs so far, so hoping for O later this week.

GTKY -- What are you most looking forward to this week? It being over.
    Married to the love of my life since September 2013.
    TTC #1 since January 2014
    Met with RE Nov 2014: Cyst on left ovary. Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy 12/3 to remove cyst, endo, polyp, and fibroid
    12/14: Natural cycle = BFN
    1/15: Starting Femara for IUI #1

Chart Stalk Me
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Dog tickers
    TTGP January Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails
  • Options

I'm not one to wake up and go back to sleep easily. Like AT ALL. If I wake up, I'm up. I'll get back into it. I used to be a champ and was consistent before I got lazy. Not worried too much about it. Just kicking myself for it today.

Also, I've started temping around this time in a cycle, and still seen a shift, so hopefully that continues. 
    I feel you! My puppy randomly jumped in our bed at 3:30am and woke us. After we kicked him out of bed, he and DH fell asleep immediately. I didn't. Ugh.

together since '03 / married since '14 / started TTC Dec '14 / Holy shit! BFP 12/28/14!
    Sept '15 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance!
  • Options
    Chad5285 said:
    Snip
    I work in IT and take a large backpack to work instead of a purse. I could take a makeup bag or something but it makes me uncomfortable since she would know somethings up. I guess it's probably better than hiding something I peed on in my bra?
    Bring a small ziplock bag?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @JuneBugMommy627 How odd! I just C&P'd from a previous poster. Sorry it's not working!

Ladies, I don't know if it's just me, but I think WTO is way harder than TWW. It's the sense of responsibility I feel. It's hard enough knowing that, even if I do everything exactly right, *perfectly right*, I still only have a 20% chance of getting pregnant. So, obviously, I want to do everything I can to maximize every percent of that 20. And then, because of my perfectionist tendencies, I obsess over making sure I do everything exactly right. And that's just stupid and stressful. 

I think, next cycle, I'm going to take a different approach: no OPKS, no checking cm, no Google marathons or digging as deep into FF as possible. I'm just going to enjoy my husband. If we have fun for a couple of months with no results, then I'll go back to the obsessive tracking and charting and plotting and all that jazz.

Anyone with me?
    TTC #3 since 11/2014
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 8

CD: 24

What are you doing to get pregnant? Temping PNVs and OPKs. Only had sex on Sunday. So hopefully O happens soon.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: blaaaah. Still waiting on O. Could've happened yesterday. But we'll see what my temps do.

GTKY -- What are you most looking forward to this week? Friday. After work we are headed north for a week with our nephew. I can't wait to see him!!
    TTC #1 since April 2014
    Me (29) DH (29)
    Married 5+ years
    football animated GIF

• Options
    MLG010105 said:

@JuneBugMommy627 How odd! I just C&P'd from a previous poster. Sorry it's not working!

Ladies, I don't know if it's just me, but I think WTO is way harder than TWW. It's the sense of responsibility I feel. It's hard enough knowing that, even if I do everything exactly right, *perfectly right*, I still only have a 20% chance of getting pregnant. So, obviously, I want to do everything I can to maximize every percent of that 20. And then, because of my perfectionist tendencies, I obsess over making sure I do everything exactly right. And that's just stupid and stressful. 

I think, next cycle, I'm going to take a different approach: no OPKS, no checking cm, no Google marathons or digging as deep into FF as possible. I'm just going to enjoy my husband. If we have fun for a couple of months with no results, then I'll go back to the obsessive tracking and charting and plotting and all that jazz.

Anyone with me?
    That's pretty much me this cycle. Im temping but not doing any secondary signs. At this point I know when I O so I don't need the secondary stuff anyway. But the novelty of TTC has worn off. So I'm less and less hopeful every month which surprisingly makes it less stressful for me.

~**~Me (27) <3 DH (30)~**~
    **Love = August 12, 2012**
    **Marriage = July 4, 2014**
    **Baby Carriage = TBD**

Anniversary
  • Options
    @chad5285-I used to smuggle mine by holding it under my phone (the phone covered it so I would just walk out with it underneath). Don't put a used OPK in your bra or pocket-they are supposed to remain flat or they can become invalid. I would say a make-up bag is as pushing it as I would go, but I would put it back in the wrapper so it doesn't get moved around much. The key is keeping it flat and "immobile"
    Me: 30   DH:31 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    9/2016-transferred two donor embies
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
    BabyGaga BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mandy522mandy522 member
    edited December 2014
    GL at the RE @iamgroot!

@cateyes543‌ So exciting that you have a plan with the RE! FX for you!

@dorkymama I get several days of fertile CM before I O, and I typically don’t get a positive OPK until O day or the day before. So it could be that you have a short surge, or it could be possible that you missed your surge. It’s hard to tell much of anything from 4 temps – you usually need 4-6 pre-O temps and 3 post-O temps to confirm ovulation. A 1 degree temp range in the FP isn’t really that atypical, so I wouldn’t put a whole lot of stock in the one higher temp today – you’d need a couple more to confirm anything at this point. It could really go either way, you just need to keep temping and HIO!

Cycle/Month: 5

What are you doing to get pregnant? All the things

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Well, my chart is pretty much fucked this cycle. Between still being drunk on Saturday morning, sleep deprived on Sunday, a fever yesterday, and DS waking up screaming at 5:30 this morning, I haven’t gotten a decent temp in four days. I usually O between CD12-15, so basically half of my 6 pre-O temps are bad. Going to be relying heavily on CM and OPKs this month!

GTKY -- What are you most looking forward to this week? Friday! Not only is it the end of the week, my girlfriends’ annual Christmas party is that night and it’s one of my favorite parties all year. My chart is screwed anyway, so I will be drinking all the wine!
    January Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1: 10-25-11, MC: 11-1-11 @ 5w5d
     BFP#2: 12-29-11, DS born September 2012
    TFAS: July 2014, BFP#3: 12-29-14
    , EDD 9-9-15

• Options
    @chad5285 - can you test on your lunch break?
    Stashes are deeply personal.
    Me 27 ~ DH 30
    Married 6/9/12
    TTC #1 Since 09/2014
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD: 16

What are you doing to get pregnant? at the moment not much. Just eyeballing my temps.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: my temp shift this morning is a tiny bit iffy because I accidentally left my bbt in the bathroom, but I've done that before without issues, so I'm going to let it stand, especially since I dried up today. I'm 98% certain I O'ed yesterday. I feel like our timing was on-point, so I'm pretty optimistic this cycle. I'll try to convince DH to HIO tonight just for good measure. 

GTKY -- What are you most looking forward to this week?

My good friend is graduating nursing school this week and a bunch of us are going out to the new brewery/pub. It'll be fun!
    Anniversary
    Me: 27 | DH: 30
    TTC #1 since 10/14
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 3

CD: 17

What are you doing to get pregnant?
    BBT, CM, green tea, PNV and EOD

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: don't have one at the moment

GTKY -- What are you most looking forward to this week? Going to go see The Hobbit tomorrow night with DH.

Married since 9-27-14 
    TTC since Oct 2014
  • Options
    Good luck @kemcc13!! @iamgroot, I'm glad you are going to RE and will hopefully get a game plan going, FX for you! And @cateyes543, sounds great! Yay for a good appointment. @expatmama11, hang in there girl...CD1's are the worse :( HUGS to you!

Cycle/Month: 5/4

CD: 7

What are you doing to get pregnant? OPKs, PNVs, CM, BBT, ED sex (trying, at least!)

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I took my temp this morning for the first time. I have never done it before, and part of the reason is because I get up overnight a lot and my sleep schedule is never consistent. I got a 97.7. Is this high or low? Appropriate for just coming off a period? Ugh, I'm going to need a lot of help with this :( 

GTKY -- What are you most looking forward to this week? Actually, I'm kind of dreading this whole week because I have so many preparations to do for Christmas, and pack up our things because we are flying to home to Chicago in a week. I basically just look forward to when DH comes home from work so I can get a break from chasing my DD around all day.
    Me: 29 DH: 34 Married 9/8/12 Started TTC 10/01/12
    Dx: Hypothalamic amenorrhea by RE in 2/2013
          Provera + Ovidrel trigger = BFP #1 3/24/13
    DD born 11/12/13
    TTC #2 since 9/01/14
    Tamoxifen + Ovidrel trigger = CP (cycle 3)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess

• Options
    @GypsySoul1112 - I've been told that 97.7 is the default temp that a thermometer shows when it is broken or low on battery. I got *several* 97.70 readings over the past week or so, but when I took my temp a second time immediately after the first reading, I got a different temp. 

97.70 could be an accurate temp, of course. But if you get several in a row, be wary. Good luck!
    TTC #3 since 11/2014
  • Options
    GypsySoul1112GypsySoul1112 member
    edited December 2014
    MLG010105 said:
    @GypsySoul1112 - I've been told that 97.7 is the default temp that a thermometer shows when it is broken or low on battery. I got *several* 97.70 readings over the past week or so, but when I took my temp a second time immediately after the first reading, I got a different temp. 

97.70 could be an accurate temp, of course. But if you get several in a row, be wary. Good luck!
    Oh great, thanks @MLG010105! I had no idea. I'll be on the lookout for that.
    Me: 29 DH: 34 Married 9/8/12 Started TTC 10/01/12
    Dx: Hypothalamic amenorrhea by RE in 2/2013
          Provera + Ovidrel trigger = BFP #1 3/24/13
    DD born 11/12/13
    TTC #2 since 9/01/14
    Tamoxifen + Ovidrel trigger = CP (cycle 3)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess

• Options
    estakis said:
    Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Just tired of waiting to O.  I'm thinking if my temp is up tomorrow I might get CHs..I hope. Also, thanks washing machine for ruining my sports bra.  Last wash left the clasps bent so badly I can't wear it.  It was $40, but I swear by it.  Ladies, if you have big boobs and need lots of support, I highly recommend Moving Comfort Sports Bras.  They're a bit pricey, but seriously, it's been life changing.  So, all that to say, I don't really want to spend $40 on a new sports bra right before Christmas.
    @estakis I heard they are going to stop making these! I got an e-mail from the running store near me saying there was going to be a sale and that Moving Comfort would no longer be making apparel. I only have a C-cup but I freaking love those bras and I'm sad :(
    Nooo!!!  I don't know I'm going to do! I better hurry up and go try to find a replacement!  This makes me so sad.  It's serioulsy the best sports bra I've ever owned.  I used to have to wear 2 bras just so my boobs weren't flopping all over!

BabyGaga
    September '15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Movie Couple
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 8/9 (2/2 AL)

CD: 30 

What are you doing to get pregnant? temping, EOD sex, PNVs, OPKs, baby aspirins, CM check, lots of water

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I got CH yesterday and today my temp dropped and it took them away. I'm feeling bummed about that. I feel like this cycle is becoming an endless cycle again and I'm frustrated. I just want my CH and for them to stick. Plus I cut a huge chuck out of my finger while making dinner tonight and that is making me even more cranky, plus it hurts. 

GTKY -- What are you most looking forward to this week? Friday at about 5:30. My husband comes home from work and he is off for two weeks. I can't wait!

Married: June 25, 2011 
    Our beautiful girl came into our lives October 15, 2012 
    TFAS: March 2014 
    BFP #2 July 2014 Miscarriage (6 weeks) August 2014 
    BFP #3 September 2014 Chemical Pregnancy September 2014 
    Seeing the RE: February 2015 
    Diagnosis PCOS: February 2015

BFP #4 April 2015 Chemical Pregnancy April 2015
    BFP #5 June 2015 EDD: 3/5/16
    Our rainbow baby came into our lives February 27, 2016
    BFP #6 January 2018 Miscarriage (7 weeks) February 2018
    BFP #7 April 2018 EDD: 12/23/18

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 10/9

CD:  14

What are you doing to get pregnant?  all the things...

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks:  none really..I think I may have ovulated today just waiting to see if temps confirm it and give me crosshairs. 

GTKY -- What are you most looking forward to this week? We are having our Annual Christmas potluck feast on Friday and its historically its an epic meal of great food!  I'm excited to stuff my face!  && also to get my crosshairs...
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 3/3

CD: 12

What are you doing to get pregnant? Charting BBT, CM & CP, OPK...

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Super low temp this morning, I guess that's better than being super high.

GTKY -- What are you most looking forward to this week? DH's work Christmas party, I'm crossing my fingers he gets a big bonus check.
  • Options
    Welcome, @dori405! Glad to have you! :)
    TTC #3 since 11/2014
  • Options
    Oh boy....lol I wasn't thinking she was going to take the peed on stick back with her I was just trying to help her think of way to GET it into the bathroom lol

My Ovulation Chart

Removed Mirena 11/4/14
    DD 6/27/2011
    SO's DD 5/30/2009

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"