June 2015 Moms
Options

you have your foot in your mouth..

Re: you have your foot in your mouth..

• Options
    THIS IS NOT AN APP. I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT AN APP.

It is a community that is accessible via app, but it is not only an app. Stop belittling it because we give lots of fucks here about each person who is a supportive, contributing member of our community. If anyone reading this feels this way, I suggest you either take the time to get to know this community, or go ahead and leave.

But please, fuck off with this "just an app" bullshit. 
    TTC #1 June 2014
    BFP-7/15/14, CP-7/27/14

BFP-10/25/14, EDD-6/23/15 7/6/15
  • Options

OP - seriously? You waltz in here, take a brief look around, and decide that we're all rude meanies? I really suggest that you take a look at the posting history for the ladies you specifically have issues with. Will you find some lighthearted snark? Absolutely (it's actually encouraged, especially with the use of amusing gifs). You will ALSO find hundreds of extremely helpful and genuinely supportive responses to users who have serious concerns (be it with their pregnancy, relationship with their significant other, or how to navigate having other children at home while battling depression or simple exhaustion). I have noticed time and time again that the MOST helpful, caring, and vocal women here are ALSO the ones who have little patience for nonsense questions (e.g., here is my 8w ultrasound - want to guess the sex?!) - most likely because they spend the most time here and are invested in making sure that important threads (e.g., loss threads, genetic abnormality concerns, bleeding scares, etc) don't get buried in fluff.

If you're only interested in hearing from people who agree with you and walk on eggshells to avoid bruising someone's ego, let me assure you that this is really not a place you're going to be happy with. I suggest you take a look at the Baby Center.

So I'm in that pregnant crying stage and this actually made me shed a tear.

We really are a supportive and loving group when it comes right down to it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @brennazesquire, I do want cheese fries.  I really do.
    Lilypie - (bDmZ)Lilypie - (SUYh)
    image imageimage

• Options
    megron said:
    Thank you ladies for teaching me how to actually use my mail.. Can I hijack the thread and ask how to post GIFs?? Hahaha. I'm deficient!
    Use your favorite search engine to find what you like. Right click and copy the image location. At the top of the post box there's a little icon for inserting images. Paste the image link into that, click submit and voila!

Give it a try! I want to see your first GIF.
    imageimageimage

J15 January Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails

Pregnancy Ticker

Married: 12/08/12
    BFP: 09/21/14
    EDD: 06/04/15

~*~ book nerd forever | Tar Heel '07 ~*~
  • Options
    I got this....
    and now my stomach is growling. I think another trip to In N Out is in order. That is all. 

Anyone want cheese fries? I think a neopolitan shake would go great with a burger right now, too actually. 
    OMG. Burger, fries, and a shake. Field trip, anyone?
    MEMEME!!!! And I am going to be tantalizingly close to a Sonic when I hit up World Market after work......
    Diane
    First Timer!
    EDD: 6-13-15
    Me: 34 Hubs: 37

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage
                                                                    Jean-Luc                                   Unna       

• Options
    The next best thing to a DD!
    Diane
    First Timer!

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage

• Options
    You guys are funny, still commenting.. Idk how to delete my post otherwise I would, but I keep getting notifications for your garbage talk.. I stopped commenting but it would be most appreciated if you could stop commenting. I know it will be hard for a lot of you but please try.
  • Options
    awheeler4311awheeler4311 member
    edited December 2014

I got this....

and now my stomach is growling. I think another trip to In N Out is in order. That is all. 

Anyone want cheese fries? I think a neopolitan shake would go great with a burger right now, too actually. 
    UM there are no in n out burgers in my part of Illinois. Explain this neopolitan shake to me. In great detail.

---- damn you quote box ----
    Ugh.. I would KILL for an in n out!! Or jack in the box!! I've only ever eaten at them once while in CA... Been dreaming about them ever since (Insert drool).
  • Options

You guys are funny, still commenting.. Idk how to delete my post otherwise I would, but I keep getting notifications for your garbage talk.. I stopped commenting but it would be most appreciated if you could stop commenting. I know it will be hard for a lot of you but please try.

You didn't have to start this... but now that it has been I figure a GIF party is in order ;)
  • Options
    You can't delete. As @sensitivesally said, TB never forgets. Also, post it's are lasting and I can assure you you're on at least a few of those now too.
    TTC #1 June 2014
    BFP-7/15/14, CP-7/27/14

• Options
    Yeesh!  What was the whole problem to start with?  That she stuck up for someone who spelled something wrong and was being made fun of for it? I don't think it's any secret that people can be quite mean on here.  This is getting pretty out of hand and seems like a case of bullying at it's finest.  You're all ganging up on her and against her..what is the point of that?  Because she didn't chime in with your bullying on other said poster's title?  Pregnancy hormones can make us all mean at times and have very little patience, but geeez, lighten up a bit - It's Christmas.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Lolz. A comment to say "I stopped commenting."

Now, back to the burger gif-ing...
    imageimage  
               J15 January Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married 9.29.12
    TTC #1 8.2014 BFP #1 9.26.14 - Happy anniversary!
    Expecting our little Peanut 6.9.15
  • Options
    Katerina&BabyKaterina&Baby member
    edited December 2014
    megron said:

Thank you ladies for teaching me how to actually use my mail.. Can I hijack the thread and ask how to post GIFs?? Hahaha. I'm deficient!

FOR MOBILE USERS

The phrase is img src="URL"

Put an open < before the phrase and a closed > after the phrase (the only space will be between img and src).

Feel free to practice on this thread - I think it's about time we had a fun gif party.

• Options

This sounds like a challenge!!
  • Options
    Yesterday my husband made a cravings trip for cheese fries - you ladies are putting him in danger of going again today, with a chocolate shake on the side.
  • Options
    ---- damn you quote box ---- Ugh.. I would KILL for an in n out!! Or jack in the box!! I've only ever eaten at them once while in CA... Been dreaming about them ever since (Insert drool).
    Where do you not have Jack in the Box? Texas is littered with them! 
    TTC #1 June 2014
    BFP-7/15/14, CP-7/27/14

• Options
    So since I'm just going to ignore OP's special kind of attitude here, I'm just gonna share that I am not *this* close to making a steak n shake run. Everyone in the house is sick with a stomach bug, but for once I'm not throwing up and I want my dang burger and bacon cheese fries!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We've got another special snowflake!

January Siggy Challenge

pinterest fails - Google Search

• Options

Lololol gooooo, awaaaayyyyyy. Yes a public forum, a cunt I must be for voicing my opinion in terms that you clearly didn't like. But none of you seem to give af what anybody else thinks about your bickering bullshit. I posted my post so that the other WOMEN who are also not interested in getting your annoying nonsense 2 cents, could share their thoughts along with all of your comments. Yes, I do have far better things to do with my time vs ganging up on someone who is of no concern to me. Usually I see no point in wasting my time & efforts on ppl as such but I figured it was worth a shot to at least ask. Have fun ladiessss

Ugh, the "c" word. Classy, wait no... Klassy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    NewMrsA said:

Yeesh!  What was the whole problem to start with?  That she stuck up for someone who spelled something wrong and was being made fun of for it? I don't think it's any secret that people can be quite mean on here.  This is getting pretty out of hand and seems like a case of bullying at it's finest.  You're all ganging up on her and against her..what is the point of that?  Because she didn't chime in with your bullying on other said poster's title?  Pregnancy hormones can make us all mean at times and have very little patience, but geeez, lighten up a bit - It's Christmas.

QFP /WK

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: June 10th 2015 ~ Aussie Bumpie~FTM

** June 2015 ~ January Siggy - Pinterest Fails**

• Options
    NewMrsA said:

Nooooooo.. because she felt like making a pointless post that was doomed from the beginning. And being a WK isnt winning you any points either...
  • Options
    Diane
    First Timer!

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage

• Options
    1. Now I want Jack in the Box.
    2. Bingo!
    3. Challenge accepted, OP.

Ding fries are done
    Lilypie - (bDmZ)Lilypie - (SUYh)
    image imageimage

• Options
    sgarmand said:

---- damn you quote box ----
    Ugh.. I would KILL for an in n out!! Or jack in the box!! I've only ever eaten at them once while in CA... Been dreaming about them ever since (Insert drool).

FLORIDA! aka The armpit of America. Sorry floridians!
  • Options
    mccall35 said:
    Lololol gooooo, awaaaayyyyyy. Yes a public forum, a cunt I must be for voicing my opinion in terms that you clearly didn't like. But none of you seem to give af what anybody else thinks about your bickering bullshit. I posted my post so that the other WOMEN who are also not interested in getting your annoying nonsense 2 cents, could share their thoughts along with all of your comments. Yes, I do have far better things to do with my time vs ganging up on someone who is of no concern to me. Usually I see no point in wasting my time & efforts on ppl as such but I figured it was worth a shot to at least ask. Have fun ladiessss
    FWIW, OP was not the first person to refer to herself as such. PP edited.
    imageimage  
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married 9.29.12
  • Options
    1. Now I am seriously contemplating waking up my toddler and making a run to Steak N Shake for a cheese fries and a chocolate banana shake.
    2. OP's title change inspired me to see, if in fact, I could still put my foot in my mouth. I can. Woo hoo!
  • Options
    DID SOMEONE SAY CHEESEBURGERS!?!?!!?!?!

We now have In-N-Out burger in Texas and it is like HEAVEN.

I think a 10 hour road trip is in order! I'd kill for some animal style fries right about now!!
  • Options
    ---- damn you quote box ---- Ugh.. I would KILL for an in n out!! Or jack in the box!! I've only ever eaten at them once while in CA... Been dreaming about them ever since (Insert drool).
    We don't have them right up the road from you in Virginia, either. :( I would really kill for a White Castle around here.
    Diane
    First Timer!

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage

• Options
    1. Now I am seriously contemplating waking up my toddler and making a run to Steak N Shake for a cheese fries and a chocolate banana shake. 2. OP's title change inspired me to see, if in fact, I could still put my foot in my mouth. I can. Woo hoo!
    I'm googling the nearest steak and shake as we speak JUST so I can go get that shake. I dont even care how far away it is. 

also, I cant resist a delicious cheeseburger picture: 
    PCOS- finally pregnant after 3 years of IF treatment, including 4 failed IUI. 

Lucky IUI #5 currently growing in my belly! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

• Options
    I'm so glad the food of the day is cheeseburgers!!
  • Options
    If someone doesn't tell me where to get a neopolitan shake soon, I'm going to implode!  Is this a secret menu thing somewhere?

Nevermind.  Just Googled.  I need this in my life.

I know you already Googled, but I had to as well, so for others who don't feel like it, In-n-Out is definitely your best option if you have one, but apparently McDonald's will do it too. I'm actually guessing anywhere that sells shakes in chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry would make it happen for you.
    imageimage  
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married 9.29.12
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Seriously, @brennazesquire, we all are dying to know about the neapolitan shake. Please, enlighten those of us still in the dark!

EDIT: NM, I followed @sensitivesally's lead and googled. I'm at least hundreds of miles from an in-n-out burger, but I wonder if Cookout would do it for me. DH may be getting a surprise half a milkshake this afternoon.

And OP thinking a DD will end our food talk:

imageimageimage

J15 January Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails

Pregnancy Ticker

Married: 12/08/12
    BFP: 09/21/14
    EDD: 06/04/15

~*~ book nerd forever | Tar Heel '07 ~*~
  • Options
    Has anyone eaten at a Freddys? Holy shitballs, the california style steak burger is the best, with a strawberry shake, yummers!
  • Options
    We don't have them right up the road from you in Virginia, either. :( I would really kill for a White Castle around here.
    Oh wow, I thought they were everywhere, like McDonald's or something lol We don't have this Steak N' Shake all of you are speaking of. We also don't have In N Out (of course not being on the west coast) or White Castle. We do have what's called Rasing Cane's though and it's the best chicken fingers EVER! 
    TTC #1 June 2014
    BFP-7/15/14, CP-7/27/14

• Options

mccall35 said:

FWIW, OP was not the first person to refer to herself as such. PP edited.

Well klassy nonetheless, to both OP and whomever deleted it. It's on my list of "you've lost all of my respect in one shot" words.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    1. Now I am seriously contemplating waking up my toddler and making a run to Steak N Shake for a cheese fries and a chocolate banana shake. 2. OP's title change inspired me to see, if in fact, I could still put my foot in my mouth. I can. Woo hoo!
    Oh, great.  Forget the neopolitan shake.  I need the chocolate banana shake!  I don't even know if we have a Steak n Shake in our city!
    Us RI'ers miss out on all the good stuff. No Whitecastle, no In N Out, no Steak n Shake, no Shake Shack, and we just got our first and only Sonic about a year ago. 
    --Amanda--
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Did you get a notification for this comment? Good. 

Make it rain ladies!

Oh fun..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"