July 2014 Moms
Options

Photo holiday cards?

Who's still sends out Christmas cards? I know I do. I have since I was a little girl and since I've had kids they are now photo cards. Matter of fact it's how we announced we were expecting LO 2 in July 14 to everyone.

Haven't finished mine yet but when I do (this weekend fingers crossed)I intend on posting a picture here. Anyone have theirs done and sent out yet want to share with us?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Photo holiday cards?

• Options
    Yep! It's a tradition in my family too. I used Minted. They addressed all of them for free. *win*

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I do it every year to show off the kids! I love it, it's just fun to take a family photo and send it out.
    imageimage
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just sent them out over the weekend. I used walgreens because they had the simple design I loved. I used to send out just standard hallmark Christmas cards, but love the photo cards now that I have the boys :)

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• Options
    I've sent out cards for a few years in a row, but didn't last year because we didn't get family pictures done. I have DD's birth announcements still sitting on my desk that I never picked up stamps for so I'm debating still sending them out even though she is already 5.5 months. I hate thinking about wasting the $$ that u spent on those. The plan was to send those this summer and then do Christmas cards in December. I have no idea what to do, now!
  • Options
    We do photo cards. It's a good excuse to get pro pics taken every fall. I always order from shutterfly and mailed ours out the other day. I'd share because my kids are super-adorable but I vowed not to post any more pics after JenGate. ;)
  • Options
    alohababy14alohababy14 member
    edited December 2014
    I love Christmas cards! I used Red Stamp to make mine and had it printed at Costco. We tried for something cute but ended up with this. Used it anyway.
  • Options
    You are all amazing! I had every intention of getting pictures done and ordering the picture postcards. And then it was suddenly December.

Next year then...
  • Options
    Sent mine out last week as well. They photo cards only have pics of the kids and one of the dog. 

ZBC 11/2012 & SNC 7/2014

bridemaids angry penis annie

• Options
    RLBregg said:
    It's my full intention to use one (or a combo) of these that I took last week, but don't be surprised if I don't follow through  :>

The crying one is precious!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm so weak. I may delete this later. Not the actual card, but the pics we used.

Where did you get her headband?  I actually like that!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    It was actually in my photographer's bag of newborn props. I'd ordered a red felt one from etsy but it didn't arrive in time. If I recall correctly, she said it was trim or something from a craft store that she attached to a couple of inches of elastic (to go in back, where it wouldn't be seen). I really liked it too!
  • Options
    By the time I get my act together they'll probably be New Years cards! I have an idea for a card but haven't taken pics yet. Hope to take pics tomorrow or this weekend! Love all the ideas and pics posted!

• Options
    Waiting (impatiently) for my photo cards to come tomorrow. My cards are written, addressed and stamped!
  • Options
    Pretty proud of the picture I took of our little man.  Wish his cute little reindeer hat had been more visible, but them's the breaks.

• Options
    Well, shoot @Lori_n_Lior‌. Guess my photo is here forever. :(
  • Options
    Finally completed mine here it is. I've enjoyed sending these cards out since I was a little girl and love to receive them just as much!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Just sent ours out yesterday

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"